Doctor's Best, Best Serrapeptase, 270 Veggie Caps

Help with Fibroid Tumor Pain, PMS and Cramps

Posted by Reviewer2497057 on Dec 27, 2010

I know a lot of people have praise for Serrapeptase, but I'm a skeptic with 2 large fibroid tumors and horrible menstrual cycles. I changed my diet and I work out consistently but my feminine cycles only got worse. I started taking this along with digestive enzymes and I can say what was 7+ days of heavy bleeding/clotting for years turned into light cramps and no PMS for 4+ days in a matter of 4 months. I don't know about my tumors, but they hurt less, I can sleep on my stomach and my pants are loose around my waist. I'll check back after I get a medical exam and compare ultrasounds.

For inflammation

Posted by Reviewer3089243 on Jan 09, 2014

I've experimented with arthritic and inflammation type of herbs and formulas for many years. I found this particular intervention, with serrapeptase, unlike any other. Immediately the first night I noticed that the circulation in the area where one had the pain increase. By the morning, the swelling was reduced as though no swelling was ever present! What I learned was, do take high dosage at the beginning. With this particular item, one capsule (120,000 SPUs) will do. Then after depending on whether the symptoms subside, just take maintenance dosage (40,000 SPUs). Listen to your body. Researcher Robert Redfern can also be an authority to seek out for further information.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer3239465 on Jan 31, 2010

You really should try serrapeptase. It is a digestive enzyme. I have had crohns for 15 years and have had 2 major surgeries. It continues to return. I started taking the serrapeptase a month ago, and for the first time in years, i am completely off steroid medications and doing great. You truly have nothing to lose.

great, natural supplement

Posted by Reviewer1990789 on Apr 05, 2010

Really opens up the sinuses if taken before bedtime. Seems to be a positive for the digestive system. Smart to take to rid the body of inflammation pockets - which can be a precursor to cancer.

Doctor's Best Serrapeptase

Posted by Reviewer1856662 on Aug 05, 2010

I bought this product because of the research on the effect it had on sinuses. So far it has not made a difference but i will continue to use it as it may take time. What has happened was that the bursitis in my hip cleared up in a couple of days. I had it for months and it hurt at night time and now it has gone. Amazing. The service from IHerbs is outstanding.