gives diarrhea

Posted by Reviewer1216693 on Apr 12, 2009

I cannot use this product since the product gives me diarrhea.

Some feeling of choking and sore throat

Posted by Reviewer1392594 on Jun 25, 2008

I tried Serratiopeptidase enzyme From Doctor's "Best Proteolytic enzymes" and felt sore throat and some breathing problem, felt like being choked. Used it for about 10 days. I started to have inflammation of the lungs and the sinuses for which I had to receivemedical treatment.

Excellent for sinus infections

Posted by Reviewer1297536 on Dec 09, 2008

It really helps with sinus infections, a clinically proven product for nasal inflamation and all types of inflamation.

Mr.

Posted by Reviewer1680965 on Oct 08, 2008

Excellent product. Slowly, but surely is reducing pain and inflammation from my shoulders.

Very Srong

Posted by Reviewer1091472 on Feb 24, 2009

This works very well but fibrinolytic action can make minor blood vessel damage much worse by causing excessive internal bleeding.

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2247377 on Sep 20, 2009

I used this for phlebitis caused by venous injections for varicose veins. While some inflammation is what is supposed to happen my whole leg was red, swollen. Every step caused pain as did clothes touching it. I began taking 3 x 3 times a day. Within a day the swelling redness and pain was less and gone within a couple of days. Another bonus was alot of the discoloration i had had from previous injections faded significantly. I also gave this to my 6 week old lab puppy who had a fractured upper jaw from a dog bite and difficulty breathing because of the nasal swelling. Worked on him to. Gave him one capsule with honey on it twice a day. Great stuff.

Awesome, changed my life

Posted by Reviewer2291381 on Oct 06, 2011

Severe asthma, semi-invalid, couldn't climb stairs, out of breath after walking a few steps. It opened my lungs & I can climb stairs & walk around in a mall & exercise. Still have asthma, but so much easier to live with. A large visible painful lump of scar tissue on my thumb from surgery disappeared, can't be seen & no longer painful. Took about 6 months. CAUTION: When lungs open, the tissue will be tender & not used to pollution. Take it slowly & try to avoid chemicals, paints, smoke, etc. I felt better and was using paints, glues, polyurethane, etc & got pretty sick. Ater that, I bought an electric salt air solanizer to keep in my room at night & help heal the lungs. I've read that it helps clear clogged arteries. Almost forgot, cracked my ankle/had pain for 30 years, pain is gone & painful breast cysts I had are no longer painful & I can't feel them. Now, I take it after a cold or flu for inflamation & to prevent further lung damage. These enzymes eat dead tissue & I've had no side effects from it.

Wow!

Posted by Reviewer2069391 on Apr 21, 2009

I've been to the doc's twice over the last year for a mysterious lumpy, hard mass on my abdomen that seemed to be growing. CAT's & other tests revealed nothing... still he was just as perplexed. I read a testimonial here that this took care of someone's "lumps and bumps" so I figured I'd give it a try. I'm just as amazed that it's working! After 2 weeks, the mass is half its size, so will continue to stay on top of it and take this.

Doctor's Best, Best Serrapeptase

Posted by Reviewer3005695 on Apr 23, 2009

I like the small capsule as I have difficulty swallowing. This is only the second bottle, I've ordered and I'm hoping it will help with my Fibro. I do feel like I have more energy since using this product 4 months. Also I don't feel the need to snack as much and have lost 10 pounds which was an unexpected bonus. By the way,I love how easy it is to do business with iHerb, great service and quick delivery. Thanks

promising ...

Posted by IanGoldsmid on Jan 05, 2009

I read about serrapeptase by Chris Weikert: www.cwiechert.blogspot.com - its reputed to be good for clearing our unwanted bebris from the blood, and joints and elsewhere ...