お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Doctor's Best, Best Serrapeptase, 270 Veggie Caps

LOVE this stuff

Posted by Reviewer3321010 on Nov 05, 2008

my sister and i both take it for arthritic hands and she takes it for high cholesterol too. both of us have seen huge improvements in motility and pain in our fingers. she dropped her cholesterol 10 pts. in 6 weeks only using 4 per day. my mom takes it also. arthritis everywhere. she has been able to sleep better with less pain on 4 per day. i am so thankful for this product

JIM BRUCE

Posted by Reviewer3119811 on Jun 25, 2008

good product does a great job ,i have a 14year labrador with severe arthritis,2 capsules a day has certainlyy helped him.

Help with Fibroid Tumor Pain, PMS and Cramps

Posted by Reviewer2497057 on Dec 27, 2010

I know a lot of people have praise for Serrapeptase, but I'm a skeptic with 2 large fibroid tumors and horrible menstrual cycles. I changed my diet and I work out consistently but my feminine cycles only got worse. I started taking this along with digestive enzymes and I can say what was 7+ days of heavy bleeding/clotting for years turned into light cramps and no PMS for 4+ days in a matter of 4 months. I don't know about my tumors, but they hurt less, I can sleep on my stomach and my pants are loose around my waist. I'll check back after I get a medical exam and compare ultrasounds.

Unclogg those arteries

Posted by Reviewer1018095 on Sep 28, 2010

Have been using this for some time now. Has been very effective in removing the crud in my lungs from smoking and keeping those vital tubes leading to me heart from blocking. I think every smoker needs to be taking this stuff. I describe it as my internal garbage collection molecule, that attracted to the rubbish in my system, collects it and dumps it out appropriately. First discovered it helping a girlfriend with Varicose veins.

Best ever

Posted by Reviewer2383160 on Sep 13, 2014

If you have old injuries that keep giving you pain or blocked sinuses. This product is amazing, just can't do with out it. Thanks iherb.