Help Needed

Posted by Reviewer2935804 on Feb 16, 2009

After two weeks of taking Serrapeptase, there were positive external changes with no side affects. Taking 10 per day and will eventually scale down to a maintenance dosage.

JIM BRUCE

Posted by Reviewer3119811 on Jun 25, 2008

good product does a great job ,i have a 14year labrador with severe arthritis,2 capsules a day has certainlyy helped him.

Help with Fibroid Tumor Pain, PMS and Cramps

Posted by Reviewer2497057 on Dec 27, 2010

I know a lot of people have praise for Serrapeptase, but I'm a skeptic with 2 large fibroid tumors and horrible menstrual cycles. I changed my diet and I work out consistently but my feminine cycles only got worse. I started taking this along with digestive enzymes and I can say what was 7+ days of heavy bleeding/clotting for years turned into light cramps and no PMS for 4+ days in a matter of 4 months. I don't know about my tumors, but they hurt less, I can sleep on my stomach and my pants are loose around my waist. I'll check back after I get a medical exam and compare ultrasounds.

Unclogg those arteries

Posted by Reviewer1018095 on Sep 28, 2010

Have been using this for some time now. Has been very effective in removing the crud in my lungs from smoking and keeping those vital tubes leading to me heart from blocking. I think every smoker needs to be taking this stuff. I describe it as my internal garbage collection molecule, that attracted to the rubbish in my system, collects it and dumps it out appropriately. First discovered it helping a girlfriend with Varicose veins.

For Lyme Disease Bacterial Biofilms

Posted by 5744416576690196099 on Dec 07, 2014

I've been taking this for about 2 weeks for breaking up bacterial biofilms (Lyme disease) and I think its working... I'm herxing, and as all Lymies know... if you herx it means that the little beasties are dying! So yes, I'm really happy with this product and am going to keep taking it as part of my medication regimen. So far I haven't experienced any negative side effects.