Terrible side effect

Posted by Reviewer2333056 on Apr 21, 2014

I was hoping to get help from this miracle enzyme for my endometriosis, but alas.. I got a terrible side effect, which appeared immediately after taking it, but got really bad reflux which never had before.. This can be only from serrapeptase as I never had it before.. Now I am taking several medicines to try to help with this condition.. I don't know whether it's the effect of serrapeptase or the coating of this medicine - but will never ever take it again!

Makes wonders

Posted by Reviewer2373056 on Nov 27, 2013

This is the best.

NOT sure.

Posted by 5325904300714194709 on Sep 29, 2013

I not sure yet.because I just took one bottle.cannot see the result at this moment.

not for everyone

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Aug 14, 2013

Gave me stomach pain so I stopped using it

not for me

Posted by fennel on Jan 25, 2013

I tried these with hope that it was going to perform miracles, clear the arteries and the gammy joints. Unfortunately all that happened was I vomited fiercely all morning. I tried it again just to make sure, and sure enough it happened again! I think this is quite unusual and if you feel you can benefit from them please try for yourself as most people are just fine.

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer3346279 on Jun 16, 2012

I have sciatica and I'm looking for any relief. This may work for others, but not for me. I followed the away from food advice. I had weird sleep problems from night sweats to strange dreams. The Topricin cream helps a lot. I have gone to a PT and have had great results.

Has no effect

Posted by TSTmalaysia on Jun 14, 2012

I have lymph nodes but didnt work on it

BEWARE!

Posted by Reviewer3019902 on Jun 02, 2012

I only took 2 caps and I had severe chills and shudders all night! I had to turn on the heat in the summer and wrap myself in blankets! I had nausea and kept heaving to vomit but I suppressed the urge since I didn't have the strength to get out of bed and I was concerned I would pass out with no one around to take me to the hospital! This severe reaction was either due to the product or the "toxic" enteric coating! I've never had this bad of an allergic reaction to a supplement! I don't believe this is a SAFE product for some at least!

Enteric Coating - Phthalate

Posted by Reviewer3300605 on Apr 14, 2012

The components of this enteric coating are banned in many countries - phthalate. This would be a good product if the coating wasn't toxic.

WARNING

Posted by Reviewer1539732 on Sep 15, 2011

It's hard to find any literature about the negative side effects of Serrapeptase. If you search the internet it looks like a miracle enzym. And it is for many people, but not for me and not for my friend. First I had some fatigue and head ache, this can be normal for the first days. After a week the fatigue was gone and I didn't notice any positive effects. A week later I started to have MORE PAIN in almost ALL MY JOINTS and much acid in my muscles. When I checked with my friend she had the same reaction, so I was sure it was because of the Serrapeptase. But... maybe we just had to get through this and then it would be better, so we tried another week. Then my friend got pneumonia. She was getting sicker every day. And I didn't feel good either. I searched the internet for negative side effects, but couldn't find any in the first place. After a couple of hours I finally found something and it became clear that our pain en her pneumonia was caused by the Serrapeptase. We both suffer from FM (Fibromyalgia) and MPS (Myofascial pain syndrome) and my guess is that the latter in combination with Serrapeptase can cause more pain, inflammation and in my friends case pneumonia. It may help for FM, but be aware that most people with FM also have MPS and my reaction to Serrapeptase was more pain, inflammation in the muscles and many more trigger points! So, if you have FM and want to try it, pay close attention to how you feel!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »