Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Reviews 2-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

not sure if it works

Posted by Reviewer2025885 on Mar 15, 2011

I started using this product 1 week before my preiods were due to start, and I had the most painful preiod ever, a passed some blood clots the first few days of my period, one or two bigger than a quater BUT it did work on mucus. It loosened up any mucus and I sneezed it out a few times (I sometimes suffer from allergies/ occasional colds). So I think its good for that. I will never ever use it a few weeks before my period BUT I think it would be good prior to that/ after my period finishes as I would like to see if this will give me more energy and get rid of any ovarian cysts (I recently had one and doctor believed it had burst)- This was before I got this product. I would be giving this product one last try. I would say dont use this product every day, Im 27 and I think it should only be used 4 or 5 days a week and not more than 2 weeks at a time. Im fairly healthy apart from allergies and on rare occasions ovarian cyst. I think the dosage is fairly strong and fairly new to the market.

Serrapeptase

Posted by Reviewer2140890 on Mar 11, 2011

This did not work well for me. The first day I took it on a empty stomach I got a headache which lasted for a few hours.The next day was ok, then my stool was getting soft and at times I was constipated. I do not take any other meds only multivitamins.So I stopped taking them after only a week. Feel like myself again.

Upset Stomach

Posted by QuibbleMoth on Sep 19, 2012

I've taken it on an empty stomach and with food and the result is the same: upset stomach later, sometimes the next day. Add to that cold sweats, queasiness, and fitful sleep. At first I wasn't sure it was the serrapeptase but again and again it only happens after I take it. I've tried 1-4 caps at a time but as little as one cap causes these symptoms. This morning I took one cap along with nattokinese (which I've taken for over a year so I can exclude that) and was back in bed for a fitful nap that lasted 4 hours. I was abnormally tired and my stomach hurt. In fact, I've taken more anti-acid stomach remedies in the last month of use than in the previous year. Stranger yet, a few days ago after taking this, my stomach hurt well into the next day until I had a bowel movement. After that, it was like the clouds lifted and the clammy, queasy feeling and upset stomach vanished. So it seemed to have this effect well down the digestive tract. I bought this to replace ibuprofen and thought it might help with overall health as reported in the many glowing reviews. I haven't experienced less pain or any noticable benefits. Yet I'm willing to say the jury is out and the negative symptoms, a "healing crisis" if something positive happens. I'm still trying to be optimistic. I'll amend this review if I notice postive results or find a way to take it without the upset. I'm a healthnut with a strong stomach who's popped a lot of supplements and rarely have digestive problems like this.

Adverse reactions - not sure if linked

Posted by Reviewer1542595 on Jan 20, 2010

I took this for a few days and didn't see much of an improvement. However, my nose bleeded a little for almost 3 weeks, especially when sneezing Serrapeptase thins blood, I wonder if there is a relation. It might be just me, but I never get nose bleed normally, so I though it was strange. Have discontinued taking this product for the moment just in case.

No results yet.

Posted by Reviewer1410961 on Sep 07, 2011

I ordered this product based on the reviews and so far I'm not experiencing the kind of benefits mentioned by others even though I'm taking similar amounts. It may be too soon to tell. So the jury is still out.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »