Serrapeptase

Posted by 5031337823865138536 on May 06, 2015

very quick delivery! Good price!

Pain relief

Posted by odereviews on Oct 27, 2013

Great pain relief product. Good price and quality ratio. When this bottle ran empty, I noticed quickly, that this product did help easing the back and knee pain.

all right

Posted by droopyyoupi on Oct 25, 2013

been using it for quite long , good brand

Ma bucur ca am descoperit acest site.

Posted by 5615493599781333618 on Jul 21, 2013

L-am folosit si eu si sotul meu pentru sinuzita si pot sa spun ca desfunda sinusurile foarte bine .

Not sure how this is working for me but is a great suppliment

Posted by gettingwell on Jun 25, 2013

I bought this based on the other reviews but am taking so many other suppliments that I'm not sure what effect it is having on me. I always check most the reviews to see how it works for others.

Very helpful

Posted by Reviewer2666811 on Feb 11, 2013

Just as wonderful as the Serrapeptase High Potency just a lower dosage. I like the High Potency better as I don't have to take as many pills to get the same effect. I do believe taking on an empty stomach and taking the right dosage is of up most importance so do your research to take the proper dosage to help you with your issue.

Doctor's Best - really the Best

Posted by 5487535999060483626 on Jan 09, 2013

Had used similar product from Enerex earlier. I was pleasantly surprised by Doctor's Best Serrapeptase. It really helps patients with heart conditions. I was also impressed by the very prompt delivery - online order was delivered in Dubai in 48 hrs time. I doubt anyone else could beat such speed of service

...

Posted by Reviewer2918682 on Dec 04, 2012

got this for my mom for mortons nuroma, she hasnt mentioned any relief yet, may need a higher dosage to have immediate effect

Doctor's Best Serrapeptase

Posted by Reviewer1860284 on Nov 16, 2012

I just received this product, so I don't know if it will help with my issue or not (which is a swollen, tight, painful hand). I'm hoping it will help take the swelling down. Again, I haven't taken this product long enough to know. This is a good price for the high dose though.

I take this b4 dinner and find it quite good

Posted by DoctorMav on Oct 27, 2012

but I prefer Healthy Origin probiotics to be the best on the market (I have these in the morning).