10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Doctor's Best, Best Serrapeptase, 90 Veggie Caps

Serrapeptase helpful for dogs too!

Posted by Reviewer3009488 on Jan 13, 2007

My 16 year old shepherd mix dog suffers badly from arthritis in her hip & leg so much that she could barely walk and often had to drag herself on her behind to get around. After reading the other experiences w/ this product, I started giving her one capsule a day. I began to see gradual improvement and after 4 weeks she has improved tremendously. She no longer drags herself on her behind and appears to be walking almost pain-free. (We still give her the one aspirin a day that she had been taking before.)Needless to say she appears to be much happier and lively!

Serrapteptase Review

Posted by Reviewer1174660 on Oct 13, 2008

I have been taking these enzymes for about two weeks and love the product. I have noticed a reduction in my tendonitis and carpal tunnel symptoms. I will continue to use for a longer period of time so I can better evaluate its use for me.

No hip pain

Posted by Reviewer2524462 on Jun 06, 2009

I'm 52, active and go to the gym but still suffer from hip joint pain, especially at night. Always popped two Advil before bed. I read the reviews on Serrapeptase and tried it. Seriously - the pain is gone. I agree with the other reviewer - you have to take it on an empty stomach. But I only take 3 a day. Maybe I should up my does and lose 12 pounds like the other reviewer!!

Food of the future

Posted by Reviewer1704035 on Sep 14, 2009

Serrapeptase will certainly be used more and more for it is amazing that our bodies does not make this seemingly necessary enzyme.Cleaning the body from the inside in the most efficient way.

A must for pain and inflammation!

Posted by Reviewer3239465 on Jan 26, 2010

I have severe crohns disease and joint pain. Did not think there was anything that would help, that did not have serious side effects. After one week, there was much improvement. I am off steroid medication for the first time in years. Not 100% yet, but am hopeful. If you have any type of pain or inflammation, you have absolutely nothing to lose and possible huge gains to try serrapeptase. I started with 4 (40,00) 3x daily. Good Luck!