Doesn't help my back pain.

Posted by Reviewer2734085 on Apr 11, 2009

I took this for about a month and it had no effect on my chronic back pain.

Undecided

Posted by Reviewer2081485 on May 31, 2011

I've been taking this for about three weeks for fibroids and I have not noticed any changes as of yet. I am only taking what is recommended on the bottle.

The Best!

Posted by Reviewer1330802 on Jan 10, 2008

They named this one properly! I have tried another brand of Serrapeptase and it didn't even come close to this one. Also the eccentric coating on the caps helps it to get better absorbed into my system. Highly recommended product!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1119223 on Jan 06, 2008

I ordered this for my wife to replace prednizone. She has suffered with a bad back for years with no help from the doctors. The Serrapeptase has given her her life back again.

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1165254 on Oct 19, 2007

I originally purchased this product to reduce inflammation around a hip joint. I didn't want to rely on OTC anti-inflammatories --- they're hard on my digestive system. Not only has this product helped that condition, it seems to also help keep my sinus fluids thin and mobile. This has worked wonders for me! I also give my 13-year old labrador retreiver one capsule a day to calm and sooth her achy joints. I know this is not the intende use for this product --- but, hey, whatever works!

Doctors Best Serrapeptase decresed my inflamation

Posted by Reviewer2192269 on Jan 28, 2007

This product really decresed my inflamation.

Adverse reactions - not sure if linked

Posted by Reviewer1542595 on Jan 20, 2010

I took this for a few days and didn't see much of an improvement. However, my nose bleeded a little for almost 3 weeks, especially when sneezing Serrapeptase thins blood, I wonder if there is a relation. It might be just me, but I never get nose bleed normally, so I though it was strange. Have discontinued taking this product for the moment just in case.

THE BEST

Posted by 5183839545129199532 on May 20, 2016

40.000 IU I BELIVE IS THE WRITE DOSSAGE FOR ΗΕΑΛΤΗ MAINTENANCE... WE TAKE THAT SUPLAMENT NOW AND TWO YEARS I AM 52 YEARS OLD AND I FEEL FANTASTIC...(ALL MY FAMILY)...

doesnt work

Posted by Reviewer1171696 on Aug 25, 2008

title says it all. waste of money

D Pryce

Posted by Reviewer2118643 on Jul 31, 2008

This is a excellent product that works well!!!