New To iHerb?

Doctor's Best, Best Serrapeptase, 90 Veggie Caps

Serrapeptase helpful for dogs too!

Posted by Reviewer3009488 on Jan 13, 2007

My 16 year old shepherd mix dog suffers badly from arthritis in her hip & leg so much that she could barely walk and often had to drag herself on her behind to get around. After reading the other experiences w/ this product, I started giving her one capsule a day. I began to see gradual improvement and after 4 weeks she has improved tremendously. She no longer drags herself on her behind and appears to be walking almost pain-free. (We still give her the one aspirin a day that she had been taking before.)Needless to say she appears to be much happier and lively!

Incredible enzyme

Posted by Reviewer2753989 on Apr 15, 2009

I've read up a good bit on this product and I have to say I couldn't believe all the hype that I saw surrounding it but it does a lot of the things that are listed out there in cyberspace. I've had some nerve trouble in my arm since a bout of phlebitis from a bad IV for a few months but after only a few doses the shaking weakness and pain have completely cleared up. Also the Pancreatic cyst that my doctor found recently shrank from 3 cm to 1 cm in a matter of 3 weeks. It's still hard to believe how much this stuff actually does.

Serrapteptase Review

Posted by Reviewer1174660 on Oct 13, 2008

I have been taking these enzymes for about two weeks and love the product. I have noticed a reduction in my tendonitis and carpal tunnel symptoms. I will continue to use for a longer period of time so I can better evaluate its use for me.

No hip pain

Posted by Reviewer2524462 on Jun 06, 2009

I'm 52, active and go to the gym but still suffer from hip joint pain, especially at night. Always popped two Advil before bed. I read the reviews on Serrapeptase and tried it. Seriously - the pain is gone. I agree with the other reviewer - you have to take it on an empty stomach. But I only take 3 a day. Maybe I should up my does and lose 12 pounds like the other reviewer!!

Food of the future

Posted by Reviewer1704035 on Sep 14, 2009

Serrapeptase will certainly be used more and more for it is amazing that our bodies does not make this seemingly necessary enzyme.Cleaning the body from the inside in the most efficient way.