Back and leg pain, high cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer2064451 on Feb 20, 2012

I have been experiencing back pain for almost 18 yrs sine I had an epidural for a c-section for child delivery. Over the years I have experienced everything from extreme stiffness, spasms, throbbing,shooting pain and numbness. I am going to get an MRI now that I can manage the pain since taking these emzymes. It took about two weeks of taking 2 a day 2x a day for the pain to subside. I could bearly walk until I took these pills. The pain is 95% gone. The shipping is awesome. I also took Nattokinase with these.

Use with care

Posted by Reviewer1311561 on Oct 18, 2012

Worked very well to resolve my sinus issues and to reduce seasonal allergies. Unfortunately it aggravated my pre-existing high blood pressure and I had to discontinue. Blood pressure quickly returned to previous levels after stopping serrapepatase use.

Upset Stomach

Posted by QuibbleMoth on Sep 19, 2012

I've taken it on an empty stomach and with food and the result is the same: upset stomach later, sometimes the next day. Add to that cold sweats, queasiness, and fitful sleep. At first I wasn't sure it was the serrapeptase but again and again it only happens after I take it. I've tried 1-4 caps at a time but as little as one cap causes these symptoms. This morning I took one cap along with nattokinese (which I've taken for over a year so I can exclude that) and was back in bed for a fitful nap that lasted 4 hours. I was abnormally tired and my stomach hurt. In fact, I've taken more anti-acid stomach remedies in the last month of use than in the previous year. Stranger yet, a few days ago after taking this, my stomach hurt well into the next day until I had a bowel movement. After that, it was like the clouds lifted and the clammy, queasy feeling and upset stomach vanished. So it seemed to have this effect well down the digestive tract. I bought this to replace ibuprofen and thought it might help with overall health as reported in the many glowing reviews. I haven't experienced less pain or any noticable benefits. Yet I'm willing to say the jury is out and the negative symptoms, a "healing crisis" if something positive happens. I'm still trying to be optimistic. I'll amend this review if I notice postive results or find a way to take it without the upset. I'm a healthnut with a strong stomach who's popped a lot of supplements and rarely have digestive problems like this.

This seems to work well for others, but did nothing for me. :(

Posted by Reviewer1229500 on Apr 18, 2008

I was sure to give it a good try though and took the product until there was none left. I didn't experience any benefits whatsoever. Some things work for some people, but not others. Due to the high rate of wonderful reviews I'd still recommend you give it a try though.

Posted by Reviewer1532095 on Apr 24, 2008

This is a marvelous product. I have been using it for over a year now. I have massive scars on my legs after a bus hit me. the scar reduction is amazing.

almost pain free

Posted by Reviewer1485754 on Jul 03, 2006

I have suffered from severe sciatica and low back pain which was helped by accupunture, accupressure massage and chiropractic. My chiropractor recommended serrapeptase and since taking it regularly the past 3 months I am nearly pain free.

very good antiinflamatory

Posted by Reviewer1792062 on Sep 12, 2008

This product helped me with spider/ varicose veins. It also stopped my sinus headaches.

Dana

Posted by Reviewer2862251 on Jun 28, 2008

Seems to be helping my husband's memory without any negative side effects.

Great for chronic sinusitis and mucous build up issues!

Posted by Reviewer1013919 on Mar 23, 2009

I have taken serrapeptase for over a year now. I started to use it for my chronic sinusitis issues. It has been great. I will continue to use this product. I don't get the buildup in my chest and nasal passages while actively taking this product. I have read a lot on this product and it is very helpful for the entire body in many different ways.

Innesah., London UK.

Posted by Reviewer3137975 on Nov 01, 2008

This serrapeptase is a good quality product, better than others we tried. Recommended it to a friend whose dog had a blood clot and it fixed the problem. It does all it says.