Innesah., London UK.

Posted by Reviewer3137975 on Nov 01, 2008

This serrapeptase is a good quality product, better than others we tried. Recommended it to a friend whose dog had a blood clot and it fixed the problem. It does all it says.

serrapeptase, it's doing something...

Posted by Reviewer2930969 on Feb 19, 2009

i've been taking this for a couple of weeks and i'm hoping for a good result. it's doing something because i woke up in the night and leaned up on one arm and felt something pull loose inside, kinda scary at first, but it felt like and i think it was an adhesion that the serrapeptase had weakened to the point of pulling loose. i'm having some weird sensations in different parts of my body, but i'm just hoping it's the serrapeptase doing good things, like little scrubbing bubbles. i hope. i'm taking two to four capsules per day with equal amounts of nattokinase.

Great for chronic sinusitis and mucous build up issues!

Posted by Reviewer1013919 on Mar 23, 2009

I have taken serrapeptase for over a year now. I started to use it for my chronic sinusitis issues. It has been great. I will continue to use this product. I don't get the buildup in my chest and nasal passages while actively taking this product. I have read a lot on this product and it is very helpful for the entire body in many different ways.

very good antiinflamatory

Posted by Reviewer1792062 on Sep 12, 2008

This product helped me with spider/ varicose veins. It also stopped my sinus headaches.

Better than Motrin

Posted by Reviewer2220144 on May 22, 2007

I use DB Serrapeptase for pain & inflammation associated with an undifferentiated connective tissue disease as well as fibromyalgia. I get good reduction of pain & swelling without the gastritis I get from ibuprofen. And, the effect is longer-lasting.

almost pain free

Posted by Reviewer1485754 on Jul 03, 2006

I have suffered from severe sciatica and low back pain which was helped by accupunture, accupressure massage and chiropractic. My chiropractor recommended serrapeptase and since taking it regularly the past 3 months I am nearly pain free.

Hand and Arm Pain Gone

Posted by Reviewer2662359 on Jan 16, 2007

A friend told me how much she and her husband had been helped by Serrapeptase and I decided to try it for my nightly arm and hand pain, tingling, and numbness. After taking for three days, the pain was gone! I travel and let my supply run out. After several weeks the pain was back. I am now reordering so I can be pain free again! Thanks!

NSAID Alternative

Posted by Reviewer2506090 on Nov 23, 2007

Wanted to get off of 800 mg ibuprophen twice per day for low back pain and sciatica. Although the pain was minimal, it took about three days to be completely pain free. Three tabs keep me pain-free for about 8-10 hours before the pain returns. It is difficult to remember to take on an empty stomach so wait 3-4 hours after eating and do not eat for at least one hour after taking serrapeptase. Would highly recommend as an alternative to NSAIDS.

Works well for pain

Posted by Reviewer1846656 on Dec 27, 2007

I just learned about serrapeptase, and I ordered this brand because of the quality and price. I gave it 4 stars because I haven't used other products to compare it to. I have a lot of body pain from arthritis and fibromyalgia. This supplement made a noticeable difference when I started taking it. I use it every day.

Silk Worms' gift

Posted by Reviewer1967089 on Dec 31, 2007

I first started using Serrapeptase for Sinus issues approximately 7-years ago. I wnt from daily headaches to maybe 2 or 3 per year within a few weeks. Plus, it is cleaning my blood vessels! Good stuff!