RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,696.41

₽3,325.63

Экономия: ₽1,629.22 (скидка 49%)

Написать Отзыв

2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

The energy you've been missing

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1828992 May 10, 2011

My husband tried these pills to counter the effects of the statins he has been prescribed for his cholesterol, which left him feeling weak as though his muscles were gradually being stripped of their strength. This ubiquinol gives him just the energy boost he needs and now he simply wouldn't be without these pills. For those people who are unused to taking medication in a capsule format please be aware that the 100mg formulation is quite large and you may have some difficulty in swallowing them.

Great product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1110162 Jan 04, 2011

This was amazing for my 92 year old father. He needed constant naps, but now is alert all day.

DB's Ubiguinol 100 mg

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2328138 May 24, 2010

It does seem to work for energy. I take 450 for now. Might go to 500 to see result. A bit pricey but if it works.....The price is about the same for 50mg tabs which are a lot smaller for those with swallowing difficulties.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Brilliant product for healthy cells

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2825814 Jul 27, 2010

I wasn't sure whether to get this or Co-enzyme Q10. This product, though, has been great. As well as running marathons and ultra-marathons I'm a type 1 diabetic, meaning that peripheral circulation and soft tissue health are of concern to me. While using this I have seen a marked improvement in my gum health and generally felt like circulation at the extremities was improved in the cold. Highly recommended.

Lowered My Triglycerides

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1301079 Sep 07, 2011

Wow, this works! Finally something that's helping to lower my genetically high triglycerides. It's expensive but totally worth it. I've lowered my triglycerides by about 10 points in 6 months.

Ubiquinol, Doctors Best

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3229734 Nov 03, 2011

After taking one a day for a few days I felt livelier. After taking Ubiquinol for 3 weeks I feel energised. I am taking on physical tasks with enthusiasm. I have ordered two more bottles. -aged 76.

Cost Effective CoQ10

Отзыв оставлен forNaturalHealth Apr 14, 2012

Although it costs more than ubiquinone CoQ10's this form delivers more bang for your buck. Don't expect energy gains if your health is already OK but do consider it if you have had heart problems and /or you take cholesterol lowering medication. A lot of doctors are now suggesting CoQ10 to people on these medications because they block the production of CoQ10 in the liver. If you take statins and are feeling lethargic or experiencing pain between the shoulders, reach for the ubiquinol.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Good

Отзыв оставлен 4729896790310923862 Jan 11, 2013

I originally ordered the 200mg to start but now have reduced to the 100mg which is suppose to be a better dosage for maintenance.

It's perfect! 这个商品非常好!これは素晴らしい!

Отзыв оставлен 4938075306005929372 Mar 03, 2015

We've been using this product for almost 1 month, we want to make sure how is it working, and now I'm happily writing this here to tell everyone this is working so well. 1.One day night I was so tired so sleepy even don't want to finish my dinner, so I thought maybe one softgel Ubiquinol will be help, whatever I want to give it a chance, after I take it, my energy is back and no more sleepy feel. 2. Also I feel this help sleeping also, It's hard to me to sleep every night, but after I take this, I feel better, I can fall asleep very easy at night. First few days I feel very tired everyday, (I think maybe it's because I'm lack of sleep in my past, so Ubiquinol is helping me make some supplement of sleep?). 3.And also this can light my scars! the new skin is growing after I use this on my scars. 我们已经用了这个产品大约一个月了, 我们希望确定这个产品的功效,现在我很高兴在写这些并且告诉每个人这个产品的功效非常好。 1.有一天晚上我感到非常疲倦非常嗜睡,甚至都不想继续吃晩饭了,所以我想也许吃一粒泛醇可以缓解疲劳,不管怎样我决定给泛醇一个机会试试,我服用以后感到精力回来了而且也不再感到困倦。 2.我感到这个产品也在一定程度上帮助睡眠,我每晚都很难入睡,但是在我服用这个产品以后,我感到好很多,我可以轻易入睡。一开始的几天我每天都感到非常疲倦,(我认为可能是因为我之前太缺乏睡眠了,所以泛醇在帮助我补充睡眠?) 3.而且这个产品也会淡化疤痕哦!!! 我在我的疤痕上用了泛醇之后我发现新皮肤在慢慢长出来。 私たちはもうこの商品を使って一ヶ月ぐらいです、私たちはこの商品の改変能力が確認したいです。今私はとても嬉しくてここで書いて、皆さんにこの商品を教えたいです。 1.ある夜、私はとても疲れて寝たくて、夜ご飯まで食べ終わらなくて、っでたぶん1つ この商品を服用したら、よくなるかもしれませんがなだと思っていた、何と言ってもこの商品を試してみたい、服用した後、やっばりよくなった、疲れた感じもなくなった。 2.この商品もなんとなく睡眠を手伝っています。 3.傷跡も薄くなります。わたしはこの商品を傷跡に使って、新しい皮膚も育てできた。

Ubiquinol is 8 times better absorbed than CoQ10

Отзыв оставлен 5625657342130073188 Oct 09, 2014

Ubiquinol, is a form of CoEnzyme Q10 that is 8 times better absorbed compared to ordinary Coq10! ENERGY ENHANCER and ANTIOXIDANT. CoQ10 Is Fuel for Your Heart.

Позиции 1-10 из 40