July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Doctor's Best, Best Ubiquinol, Featuring Kaneka's QH, 100 mg, 60 Softgels

Reviews 5-star

DB's Ubiguinol 100 mg

Posted by Reviewer2328138 on May 24, 2010

It does seem to work for energy. I take 450 for now. Might go to 500 to see result. A bit pricey but if it works.....The price is about the same for 50mg tabs which are a lot smaller for those with swallowing difficulties.

The energy you've been missing

Posted by Reviewer1828992 on May 10, 2011

My husband tried these pills to counter the effects of the statins he has been prescribed for his cholesterol, which left him feeling weak as though his muscles were gradually being stripped of their strength. This ubiquinol gives him just the energy boost he needs and now he simply wouldn't be without these pills. For those people who are unused to taking medication in a capsule format please be aware that the 100mg formulation is quite large and you may have some difficulty in swallowing them.

Brilliant product for healthy cells

Posted by Reviewer2825814 on Jul 27, 2010

I wasn't sure whether to get this or Co-enzyme Q10. This product, though, has been great. As well as running marathons and ultra-marathons I'm a type 1 diabetic, meaning that peripheral circulation and soft tissue health are of concern to me. While using this I have seen a marked improvement in my gum health and generally felt like circulation at the extremities was improved in the cold. Highly recommended.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1110162 on Jan 04, 2011

This was amazing for my 92 year old father. He needed constant naps, but now is alert all day.

High quality

Posted by Reviewer1258816 on Nov 18, 2011

It's hard for me to tell which brand is best or if one is working when one is not. All I can say is that as far as I can tell, this brand works well and is easy to take. Like most people, I take it for heart health mostly. I also think perhaps it gives me a bit of energy but I can't swear to that.