ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer2995033 on Sep 28, 2011

the best!

Lowered My Triglycerides

Posted by Reviewer1301079 on Sep 07, 2011

Wow, this works! Finally something that's helping to lower my genetically high triglycerides. It's expensive but totally worth it. I've lowered my triglycerides by about 10 points in 6 months.

frenchman

Posted by Reviewer1455793 on Aug 11, 2011

I read that is the only one vitamin to possess if you are alone on a island like Robinson...

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1486600 on Aug 04, 2011

I love this stuff....

Doctor's Best Ubiqionol

Posted by Reviewer1191586 on Jun 26, 2011

Kaneka's QH100 mg Ubiqionol was ordered for my brother in law who requires the best most absorbable form of Co-enzyme Q10.Ubiqionol is that product.When I finish my supply of ubiquinone, I am ordering this product for my wife and I. Of course, before ordering, I researched what the company and a doctor I respect had to say.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1274888 on Jun 13, 2011

I would highly recommand this product, great price. I have been taking this for a little over a month and I feel great. I have been off stain drugs for about six months and am expecting a positive report after my next bllod report results.

Heart relief

Posted by Reviewer3171005 on Jun 11, 2011

My mild heart pain goes away with this product

Doctor's Best Ubliquinol

Posted by Reviewer1916556 on Jun 03, 2011

Have been taking COQ 10 for sometime when a friend told me all about the benefits of Ubliquinol which is a higher grade a bit more expensive but well worth it.

The energy you've been missing

Posted by Reviewer1828992 on May 10, 2011

My husband tried these pills to counter the effects of the statins he has been prescribed for his cholesterol, which left him feeling weak as though his muscles were gradually being stripped of their strength. This ubiquinol gives him just the energy boost he needs and now he simply wouldn't be without these pills. For those people who are unused to taking medication in a capsule format please be aware that the 100mg formulation is quite large and you may have some difficulty in swallowing them.

Ubiguinol

Posted by Reviewer1524140 on Apr 28, 2011

Seems like a quality product but too early to tell if it is having the desired effects on my health.