お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Doctor's Best, Best Ubiquinol, Featuring Kaneka QH, 100 mg, 60 Softgels

It's perfect! 这个商品非常好!これは素晴らしい!

Posted by 4938075306005929372 on Mar 03, 2015

We've been using this product for almost 1 month, we want to make sure how is it working, and now I'm happily writing this here to tell everyone this is working so well. 1.One day night I was so tired so sleepy even don't want to finish my dinner, so I thought maybe one softgel Ubiquinol will be help, whatever I want to give it a chance, after I take it, my energy is back and no more sleepy feel. 2. Also I feel this help sleeping also, It's hard to me to sleep every night, but after I take this, I feel better, I can fall asleep very easy at night. First few days I feel very tired everyday, (I think maybe it's because I'm lack of sleep in my past, so Ubiquinol is helping me make some supplement of sleep?). 3.And also this can light my scars! the new skin is growing after I use this on my scars. 我们已经用了这个产品大约一个月了, 我们希望确定这个产品的功效,现在我很高兴在写这些并且告诉每个人这个产品的功效非常好。 1.有一天晚上我感到非常疲倦非常嗜睡,甚至都不想继续吃晩饭了,所以我想也许吃一粒泛醇可以缓解疲劳,不管怎样我决定给泛醇一个机会试试,我服用以后感到精力回来了而且也不再感到困倦。 2.我感到这个产品也在一定程度上帮助睡眠,我每晚都很难入睡,但是在我服用这个产品以后,我感到好很多,我可以轻易入睡。一开始的几天我每天都感到非常疲倦,(我认为可能是因为我之前太缺乏睡眠了,所以泛醇在帮助我补充睡眠?) 3.而且这个产品也会淡化疤痕哦!!! 我在我的疤痕上用了泛醇之后我发现新皮肤在慢慢长出来。 私たちはもうこの商品を使って一ヶ月ぐらいです、私たちはこの商品の改変能力が確認したいです。今私はとても嬉しくてここで書いて、皆さんにこの商品を教えたいです。 1.ある夜、私はとても疲れて寝たくて、夜ご飯まで食べ終わらなくて、っでたぶん1つ この商品を服用したら、よくなるかもしれませんがなだと思っていた、何と言ってもこの商品を試してみたい、服用した後、やっばりよくなった、疲れた感じもなくなった。 2.この商品もなんとなく睡眠を手伝っています。 3.傷跡も薄くなります。わたしはこの商品を傷跡に使って、新しい皮膚も育てできた。

Doctor's Best, Best Ubiquinol, Featuring Kaneka's QH, 100 mg

Posted by Reviewer2305890 on May 29, 2010

Great product--has improved my lipid profie and increased my energy level.

Lowered My Triglycerides

Posted by Reviewer1301079 on Sep 07, 2011

Wow, this works! Finally something that's helping to lower my genetically high triglycerides. It's expensive but totally worth it. I've lowered my triglycerides by about 10 points in 6 months.

High quality

Posted by Reviewer1258816 on Nov 18, 2011

It's hard for me to tell which brand is best or if one is working when one is not. All I can say is that as far as I can tell, this brand works well and is easy to take. Like most people, I take it for heart health mostly. I also think perhaps it gives me a bit of energy but I can't swear to that.

Might be helpful for old and frail

Posted by DinaB123 on Jun 29, 2012

I got this one for my mom, but since this is not the only thing that I "prescribed" for her, it is hard to isolate its effectiveness. In any case she reported to be less jet lagged last time she crossed the Atlantic (she usually dreads this ordeal as the death itself). She upped her intake the week before and the week after the flight. I believe it contributed to better endurance and quicker recuperation. Best of all, the quality standards are some of the highest.