This is fantastic.

Posted by namorim on Jan 31, 2012

I am taking this supplement for some time, and believe me since then I am filling much better, I stay in good mood the all day, I get much more concentrated, and it improved a lot my phisical exercise endurance. I am sure I will keep taking this supplement forever.

Protecting my heart

Posted by Reviewer1868309 on Jan 31, 2014

I began using Ubiquinol after suffering a mild cardiac event several years ago. It may have helped with repairing any damage that occurred, but continued use is probably protecting my heart, as I have not suffered another episode since then. We can all use a bit of antioxidant help.

Doctor's Best Ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer1833621 on Feb 02, 2015

Years ago, my doctor suggested Ubiquinol and I have used it for vein support and antiaging. It is difficult to evaluate, although the absence of symptoms may be all I can report!!!

Ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer1921299 on Nov 09, 2010

Package arrived in a reasonable time. Capsules larger than expected, but still able to swallow fairly easily. Unable to judge efficacy. Any results too subtle to judge.

good quality product

Posted by Reviewer1119368 on Oct 13, 2009

Ubiquinol is a precursor of Co-Enzyme Q10. People whose systems are highly compromised cannot directly utilize the Q10, but the Ubiquinol is able to be absorbed and utilized. Although a bit on the expensive side, it's worth it because it helps keep the heart and mouth healthy.

Ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer1869232 on Jun 28, 2010

I use this product in place of COQ10. It is far superior in strength.

It seemed prudent...

Posted by Reviewer1820054 on Dec 04, 2010

It seemed prudent that I take a form of CoQ10 since I'm on a statin and those can deplete the body's stores of that nutrient, and this one has all the buzz about being more easily absorbed.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1248514 on Sep 07, 2010

Helps with post exercise recovery.

Doctor's Best Ubliquinol

Posted by Reviewer1916556 on Jun 03, 2011

Have been taking COQ 10 for sometime when a friend told me all about the benefits of Ubliquinol which is a higher grade a bit more expensive but well worth it.

Heart relief

Posted by Reviewer3171005 on Jun 11, 2011

My mild heart pain goes away with this product