Very Availible Form for Seniors

Posted by Reviewer2329814 on May 11, 2016

Both my husband and I seem to have more energy. We didn't experience any bothersome side effects. Will be buying again.

good

Posted by 5347847755852882981 on Jun 19, 2016

Good

Syl

Posted by 4761155853337163369 on Jun 29, 2016

Good product

Great for heart palpitations

Posted by Reviewer3343090 on Jan 21, 2016

I started C0Q10 years ago for heart palpitations that were so bothersome that I would have trouble getting to sleep. Then I heard that Ubiquinol was better absorbed so switched to that. I've used the Doctor's Best brand for probably 3 or 4 years now and really like it. At the lower dose I take one in the AM and one before bed because by evening it has worn off and the palpitations come back. Will keep taking this probably all my life. Note - I've had my stress test and all is OK there, so I'm not taking this in place of having my heart checked out.

Best price

Posted by Reviewer3049143 on Dec 01, 2012

I take this because the experts say I should. This is a good price and a reputable company.

Ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer2077845 on May 25, 2013

My naturopath told me to take the ubiquinol form of CoQ10 and recommended the Kaneka brand. I found this in Doctors Best, which seemed also to have minimal other ingredients. The pills are kind of large so someone may have trouble swallowing them. After my first week or so of taking them I noticed a boost in energy. That has leveled off in the time since, but I guess that means my body needed it.

Energizer

Posted by Reviewer2967632 on Jul 15, 2013

I'm feel energetic since i'm taken this product

Posted by 5313419658240784444 on Oct 11, 2013

Ubiquinol is Doctor's Best

Posted by Reviewer1191562 on Apr 07, 2011

I take this religiously knowing it is good for me. Can't say I physically notice any difference while taking it though.

Ubiguinol

Posted by Reviewer1524140 on Apr 28, 2011

Seems like a quality product but too early to tell if it is having the desired effects on my health.