Optimistically ordered a second bottle

Posted by ReaCovery on Nov 20, 2015

I bought this for my dad who is in his 80's. He has been on statins for a while, but stopped taking them because the side effects were ruining the quality of his life. He now wants to repair the damage done by those drugs and started with regular CoQ10, but now has switched to this form. His muscle pain has decreased since stopping the statins and staring the CoQ10. This form is better absorbed and you need to take less. He is now able to exercise more because of less pain, this is good for his health. He is using Kyolic garlic, diet and exercise to manage his cholesterol and blood pressure. His doctor keeps pushing drugs, but they make life miserable because of the side effects. Much better to try and improve health in more healthy, natural ways if possible. Drugs are small doses of poisons, can't be good for a body when taken long term.

Purchased for my Pekingese dog

Posted by Reviewer2822701 on Nov 15, 2015

I purchased this product for my 13 year old Pekingese, as he had an enlarged heart and murmur. He got to coughing and the vet told me he had heart disease. So I bought this and gave him 1/2 the gel in his evening meal. It did help him as he stopped coughing and it even made his gums pinker, as he some teeth problems which go hand in hand with heart disease. I t also seemed to give him more play time instead of sleep time, so his energy levels were a little bit better too. If you dog has heart issues check with your vet to see if supplementing with this will help them. They can recommend the proper dosage too.

Excellent product

Posted by 5523124439334611852 on Nov 08, 2015

It really works for me!!! Super antioxidant!!!

Great for fibromyalgia & heart

Posted by 4891890158136804463 on Oct 17, 2015

I have fibromyalgia, anxiety and heart palpitations. I've tried many things, but what I am finding helps most is this Coq10 once daily along with d-ribose twice daily, high quality bovine colostrum before breakfast and magnesium malate at night. I cannot handle any methylated B vitamins - they make my pain/fatigue & anxiety far worse. So multivitamins are but an option. Just using this coq10 alone has stopped all my pounding heart and palpitations in 3 weeks! It has given me more energy in the morning & better concentration. It works slowly so be patient. My muscle pain is less. Also, anyone with fibro reading this - please understand that studies in progress and completed recently point to fascia problems causing pain and CNS feedback. It's the stocking-like connective tissue enveloping muscles, etc. If restricted, tight and dehydrated it puts pressure on nerves and muscles causing widespread pain all over and referring pain (fibro patients). Do yourself a favour, try Bowen Therapy or Myofascial therapy. I consider my weekly Bowen treatment as important as any nutritional supplement. Finally, avoid gluten & eat whole foods when you are battling this illness.

In for the Long Haul

Posted by Reviewer3117408 on Apr 08, 2015

I did not expect to feel any particular improvement short term. After reading about ubiquinol (as opposed to ubiquinone in most CoQ10 products), I decided to invest in my own future heart health. The price for this brand, plus my positive experience with Doctor's Best in the past, were deciding factors, even though iHerb offered a number of others.

All well done.

Posted by 5438964337194151142 on Jul 15, 2014

Shipment in acceptable time. Product high quality. I can fully recomend. Best regards.

Good price

Posted by 4758241036636232067 on Mar 26, 2014

Easy to swallow,competitive price.

q10

Posted by 5479516981119644685 on Sep 25, 2013

been taking this for many months now and after check up....doctor advise that my heart's running good without block...a very good supplement for the heart..recommended highly

Probably very good

Posted by Reviewer1631757 on Sep 24, 2013

Haven't noticed any difference, but I'm doing tons of things and it's hard to sort out.

It's perfect with fish oil.

Posted by 4944878349878684576 on Jul 29, 2013

It's perfect with fish oil.