So far so good...

Posted by Reviewer2716886 on Jul 24, 2009

I've only been taking this for a week but I think I do feel more energy and mental clarity. An important nutrient, so I will keep using it.

Q-10 upgrade

Posted by MikeMember on Feb 21, 2009

Best source of Ubiquinol.

so far so good

Posted by Reviewer1850332 on Aug 24, 2009

I haven't had my ubiquinol plasma level checked but I'd hope they'd be superior to coq10 supplements. Studies show that its half life in your blood is much longer and it achieves higher blood levels.

Ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer1191562 on Sep 08, 2010

I've been taking Ubiquinol for almost a year. This is the first time I am trying this brand. Notice no difference between this or previous brand. Will keep purchasing this if the price is right.

Works Great!

Posted by Reviewer2057592 on Oct 29, 2008

This is a superior form of Co Q10. Doctor's Best is also a brand I trust. I have a lot of energy while taking this. I take one in the morning and my energy level lasts throughout the day. It's very good for the body.

Saved from a major operation

Posted by Reviewer1324882 on Oct 15, 2009

A friend, a 79 year old heart bypass patient was having severe pain in back and both legs. An orthopedic surgeon said her had a degenerated spine and scheduled him for a spine operation. A doctor friend recommended he take 100mg Ubiquinol a day. After 10 days, the pain was gone. He cancelled the operation. Ubiquinol improved the heart performance and the better blood circulation sorted the back pain.

Sleep better, More Energy

Posted by Reviewer2914072 on Aug 24, 2009

I can't believe how much better I sleep at night. And I've always taken naps at 3pm. I haven't needed a nap since taking it.

It affects the function of almost all cells in the body

Posted by Reviewer3021388 on Sep 08, 2008

Coenzyme Q 10 is helpful in shrinking uterine fibroid to a point. Strenuous exercise can also deplete levels of co-enzyme Q10, which is why it's now also a popular supplement with athletes. The newest and potentially best absorbed form, Ubiquinol, the active form Ubiquinone is converted to in the body, and which constitutes 90% of CoQ10 circulating in the body.

Good product

Posted by 4719827555844973382 on May 02, 2016

I am taking it just few days. I can just say it's easy to swallow.

Not sure

Posted by Reviewer1350934 on Jul 03, 2011

I am not sure of the benefits of ubiquinol form. Next time a might try ubiquinone with bioperine instead.