Smiling Heart

Posted by Reviewer2768993 on Dec 23, 2008

My old mother who is 88 years old and who has been taking Doctor's Best CoQ10 for a few months now told me that she is no longer feeling "the heart beating" she used to feel now and then for many years. She said this must be the benefit of taking CoQ10. Her complexion is excellent too. We are both very happy about this. I have also started to follow her and so far the feeling is good. I am also recommending the same to all my friends who are over 50.

Great product

Posted by 5604035473654157701 on Dec 02, 2016

Bought this cause it's better to take 2x of smaller dosage in a day instead of 100mg at one go. Been buying this for months now. I have hashimoto which also cause slower metabolic rate. And since taking this together with digestive enzyme for a few months, I noticed I'm steadily losing weight. Which means my metabolic rate has increased. All good for me. I'm now recommending this to my colleagues who wants to buy coq10. And I've been purchasing this for my parents too.

I can't say it's helping.

Posted by 5426359968358521112 on Apr 22, 2013

It was bought for my mom. She's been taking it for 2 months, but we haven't noticed much progress in energy level or heart functioning. But it certainly helped to improve the condiion of capillary vessels. They are not so fragile as before.

so far so good

Posted by Reviewer1850332 on Aug 24, 2009

I haven't had my ubiquinol plasma level checked but I'd hope they'd be superior to coq10 supplements. Studies show that its half life in your blood is much longer and it achieves higher blood levels.

Ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer1191562 on Sep 08, 2010

I've been taking Ubiquinol for almost a year. This is the first time I am trying this brand. Notice no difference between this or previous brand. Will keep purchasing this if the price is right.

Works Great!

Posted by Reviewer2057592 on Oct 29, 2008

This is a superior form of Co Q10. Doctor's Best is also a brand I trust. I have a lot of energy while taking this. I take one in the morning and my energy level lasts throughout the day. It's very good for the body.

Sleep better, More Energy

Posted by Reviewer2914072 on Aug 24, 2009

I can't believe how much better I sleep at night. And I've always taken naps at 3pm. I haven't needed a nap since taking it.

Saved from a major operation

Posted by Reviewer1324882 on Oct 15, 2009

A friend, a 79 year old heart bypass patient was having severe pain in back and both legs. An orthopedic surgeon said her had a degenerated spine and scheduled him for a spine operation. A doctor friend recommended he take 100mg Ubiquinol a day. After 10 days, the pain was gone. He cancelled the operation. Ubiquinol improved the heart performance and the better blood circulation sorted the back pain.

It affects the function of almost all cells in the body

Posted by Reviewer3021388 on Sep 08, 2008

Coenzyme Q 10 is helpful in shrinking uterine fibroid to a point. Strenuous exercise can also deplete levels of co-enzyme Q10, which is why it's now also a popular supplement with athletes. The newest and potentially best absorbed form, Ubiquinol, the active form Ubiquinone is converted to in the body, and which constitutes 90% of CoQ10 circulating in the body.

RECOMMENDED FOR IVF

Posted by Reviewer2028736 on Nov 05, 2010

We have been taking Ubiquinol for improving poor egg and sperm quality in our IVF cycle this month. The result is a first class embryo for transfer!