so far so good

Posted by Reviewer1850332 on Aug 24, 2009

I haven't had my ubiquinol plasma level checked but I'd hope they'd be superior to coq10 supplements. Studies show that its half life in your blood is much longer and it achieves higher blood levels.

Ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer1191562 on Sep 08, 2010

I've been taking Ubiquinol for almost a year. This is the first time I am trying this brand. Notice no difference between this or previous brand. Will keep purchasing this if the price is right.

Works Great!

Posted by Reviewer2057592 on Oct 29, 2008

This is a superior form of Co Q10. Doctor's Best is also a brand I trust. I have a lot of energy while taking this. I take one in the morning and my energy level lasts throughout the day. It's very good for the body.

Sleep better, More Energy

Posted by Reviewer2914072 on Aug 24, 2009

I can't believe how much better I sleep at night. And I've always taken naps at 3pm. I haven't needed a nap since taking it.

Saved from a major operation

Posted by Reviewer1324882 on Oct 15, 2009

A friend, a 79 year old heart bypass patient was having severe pain in back and both legs. An orthopedic surgeon said her had a degenerated spine and scheduled him for a spine operation. A doctor friend recommended he take 100mg Ubiquinol a day. After 10 days, the pain was gone. He cancelled the operation. Ubiquinol improved the heart performance and the better blood circulation sorted the back pain.

It affects the function of almost all cells in the body

Posted by Reviewer3021388 on Sep 08, 2008

Coenzyme Q 10 is helpful in shrinking uterine fibroid to a point. Strenuous exercise can also deplete levels of co-enzyme Q10, which is why it's now also a popular supplement with athletes. The newest and potentially best absorbed form, Ubiquinol, the active form Ubiquinone is converted to in the body, and which constitutes 90% of CoQ10 circulating in the body.

Purchased for my Pekingese dog

Posted by Reviewer2822701 on Nov 15, 2015

I purchased this product for my 13 year old Pekingese, as he had an enlarged heart and murmur. He got to coughing and the vet told me he had heart disease. So I bought this and gave him 1/2 the gel in his evening meal. It did help him as he stopped coughing and it even made his gums pinker, as he some teeth problems which go hand in hand with heart disease. I t also seemed to give him more play time instead of sleep time, so his energy levels were a little bit better too. If you dog has heart issues check with your vet to see if supplementing with this will help them. They can recommend the proper dosage too.

Optimistically ordered a second bottle

Posted by ReaCovery on Nov 20, 2015

I bought this for my dad who is in his 80's. He has been on statins for a while, but stopped taking them because the side effects were ruining the quality of his life. He now wants to repair the damage done by those drugs and started with regular CoQ10, but now has switched to this form. His muscle pain has decreased since stopping the statins and staring the CoQ10. This form is better absorbed and you need to take less. He is now able to exercise more because of less pain, this is good for his health. He is using Kyolic garlic, diet and exercise to manage his cholesterol and blood pressure. His doctor keeps pushing drugs, but they make life miserable because of the side effects. Much better to try and improve health in more healthy, natural ways if possible. Drugs are small doses of poisons, can't be good for a body when taken long term.

Not sure

Posted by Reviewer1350934 on Jul 03, 2011

I am not sure of the benefits of ubiquinol form. Next time a might try ubiquinone with bioperine instead.

Gives me indigestion, nausea and slight headache for 1/2 day at a time...

Posted by emanuela on Mar 19, 2015

I took one last night and had initially severe thirst, then nausea, indigestion and a bit of a headache until this afternoon. Just taken my second dose this evening and, again, thirst, headache, nausea and indigestion! (in spite of taking digestive enzymes, probiotics, liver and gallblader herbs, drinking lots away from meals etc). It would probably have a nice effect on my body if it were absorbed properly but something in this product is definitely not working for me. Back to Co-Q10 for me. 1 start for being non-GMO.