really feel that more absorbable

Posted by Reviewer2775246 on Apr 04, 2011

I certainly feel that this is more absorbable than normal Q10 gel. But, after taking a few days (one gel per day), I have some problems in sleeping. It is just make me cannot go to sleep easily. Now, I just try to use this supplement in alternate days

Very effective

Posted by Reviewer2712420 on Mar 12, 2008

I can feel an increase of energy and well-being after I take this product. I will continue to buy this as it is the most important supplement that I take for my health.

High quality comparison

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on Apr 05, 2009

This is as good as it gets for value but am not sure it works any better for me than the much cheaper ubiquinone q10 but work it does, my energy levels are higher, helps me walk the golf course with less effort.

One of the top supplements

Posted by Reviewer3330129 on Nov 19, 2011

If your over 30, then this is a top quality choice for a supplement. Heart health, lung health, anti-oxident, energy production, etc... This is the already reduced form that is immediately available to the body. CoQ10 is one of my favorites.

Posted by Reviewer1234778 on May 06, 2010

Just started using this product and I am hoping for best results and my first marathon run, will keep you posted, cheers

Dave Y from Singapore

Posted by Reviewer2987080 on Apr 20, 2010

Tried this for about one year. It does improve vitality. This time round, I got it for the family as well.

db ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer1439551 on Jan 24, 2009

much cheaper than Life Extension's Kaneka Ubiquinol - need more time

Posted by Reviewer1514954 on Oct 31, 2008

Good value. Better absorbtion than Ubiquinone.

Best Buy

Posted by Reviewer2580814 on Sep 26, 2008

Best price for the reduced CoQ10. Increased energy. Good for heart and liver, too.

Posted by Reviewer1256803 on Feb 17, 2009

We are very pleased with this product and will continue to purchase it. It works better than the other Co Q 10 we were using. I am a heart patient and I can really tell the difference! 50 yrs old in Louisiana