Doctor's Best, Best Ubiquinol, Featuring Kaneka's QH, 50 mg, 90 Softgels

really feel that more absorbable

Posted by Reviewer2775246 on Apr 04, 2011

I certainly feel that this is more absorbable than normal Q10 gel. But, after taking a few days (one gel per day), I have some problems in sleeping. It is just make me cannot go to sleep easily. Now, I just try to use this supplement in alternate days

Sleep better, More Energy

Posted by Reviewer2914072 on Aug 24, 2009

I can't believe how much better I sleep at night. And I've always taken naps at 3pm. I haven't needed a nap since taking it.

Works Great!

Posted by Reviewer2057592 on Oct 29, 2008

This is a superior form of Co Q10. Doctor's Best is also a brand I trust. I have a lot of energy while taking this. I take one in the morning and my energy level lasts throughout the day. It's very good for the body.

It affects the function of almost all cells in the body

Posted by Reviewer3021388 on Sep 08, 2008

Coenzyme Q 10 is helpful in shrinking uterine fibroid to a point. Strenuous exercise can also deplete levels of co-enzyme Q10, which is why it's now also a popular supplement with athletes. The newest and potentially best absorbed form, Ubiquinol, the active form Ubiquinone is converted to in the body, and which constitutes 90% of CoQ10 circulating in the body.

Very effective

Posted by Reviewer2712420 on Mar 12, 2008

I can feel an increase of energy and well-being after I take this product. I will continue to buy this as it is the most important supplement that I take for my health.