Good product

Posted by 4719827555844973382 on May 02, 2016

I am taking it just few days. I can just say it's easy to swallow.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1437768 on Apr 08, 2011

I had used the normal form of CoQ10 (ubiquinone) for many years. Adding this one has brought a considerable increase in energy and well-being. Thank you for such a great product

OK

Posted by Reviewer1920050 on Sep 01, 2016

Dr Best could be a very good brand if could avoid additives like magnesium stearate. This particular the Ubiquinol does not have.

Not sure

Posted by Reviewer1350934 on Jul 03, 2011

I am not sure of the benefits of ubiquinol form. Next time a might try ubiquinone with bioperine instead.

Gives me indigestion, nausea and slight headache for 1/2 day at a time...

Posted by emanuela on Mar 19, 2015

I took one last night and had initially severe thirst, then nausea, indigestion and a bit of a headache until this afternoon. Just taken my second dose this evening and, again, thirst, headache, nausea and indigestion! (in spite of taking digestive enzymes, probiotics, liver and gallblader herbs, drinking lots away from meals etc). It would probably have a nice effect on my body if it were absorbed properly but something in this product is definitely not working for me. Back to Co-Q10 for me. 1 start for being non-GMO.

really feel that more absorbable

Posted by Reviewer2775246 on Apr 04, 2011

I certainly feel that this is more absorbable than normal Q10 gel. But, after taking a few days (one gel per day), I have some problems in sleeping. It is just make me cannot go to sleep easily. Now, I just try to use this supplement in alternate days

Very effective

Posted by Reviewer2712420 on Mar 12, 2008

I can feel an increase of energy and well-being after I take this product. I will continue to buy this as it is the most important supplement that I take for my health.

High quality comparison

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on Apr 05, 2009

This is as good as it gets for value but am not sure it works any better for me than the much cheaper ubiquinone q10 but work it does, my energy levels are higher, helps me walk the golf course with less effort.

One of the top supplements

Posted by Reviewer3330129 on Nov 19, 2011

If your over 30, then this is a top quality choice for a supplement. Heart health, lung health, anti-oxident, energy production, etc... This is the already reduced form that is immediately available to the body. CoQ10 is one of my favorites.

book recommends

Posted by Reviewer2297068 on Feb 07, 2011

The book, Reverse Heart Disease Now recommends Q10, and this form is supposed to be more absorbable than others. My husband takes this as well as several other supplements, and has gotten off perscription drugs. I don't know individually what is working, but the whole program is effective.