Better product than what I was using

Posted by Reviewer1340544 on Feb 19, 2012

I've been using Diosmin for varicose veins ever since I saw it was approved by the FDA. The product I was using was missing a key ingredient the Doctor's Best Diosvein has and the price is reasonable. I've been amazed how well this works to minimize enlarged leg veins and for me it also relieved pain associated with that. If you have hemorrhoids also caused by weak swollen veins this product gives excellent results for that also. Great product, great results, great price.

Vein tastic!

Posted by Reviewer1526670 on Oct 17, 2010

I bought this product not really expecting much. I notice that my spider veins are much lighter and seem to have decreased. It is a remarkable difference and I am happily surprised. I recommend this product highly.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1326174 on Jan 27, 2012

This product has helped minimize the spider veins on my legs.

This is a very good product

Posted by 4802708474454754037 on May 23, 2016

I am using this product for some time now and it has helped me with my circulation problems.

Ukraine

Posted by 5620940400751971513 on Mar 18, 2015

Good

helps reduce pain in leg

Posted by Reviewer3239755 on Jun 17, 2012

This product reduces pain for me associated with varicose veins. It may eventually reduce appearance of spider veins, but not sure yet.

seems to work

Posted by Katarinatan on Mar 03, 2015

I went thru a bottle of these. I didnt see too much an improvement with my varicose veins. I am 48 years old. I have moved on to try another called Vein Factor.

Doctors best, best Vein Support wth DiosVein

Posted by Reviewer1254386 on Sep 25, 2008

Have not seen any differece yet, I will wait for an opinion until I have used it at least 2 months.

good quality

Posted by Reviewer1356538 on Sep 05, 2011

good quality

Vein health

Posted by 5379373999436428857 on Aug 01, 2016

I've been using this product for some time now, and only just thought to look on iherb for it, I'm glad I did. I can buy 2 bottles for almost the cost of one at our local shop.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »