100% Real Documented High Quality Vitamin C From Scotland.

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Oct 02, 2011

Quali-C stands for consistent premium quality vitamin C, guaranteed by the quality seals GMP, HACCP, CEP, ISO. This a GMO-free product. Manufactured in Scotland, not in China where nearly all vitamin C is made. This is the highest quality vitamin C currently on the market.

One more good offering from Doctor's Best and iherb.

Posted by Reviewer1423235 on Jul 23, 2012

I was quite happy to find this product, made in Scotland, nice for a change to find something manufactured in Europe.

Best

Posted by 5558615151970291496 on Dec 18, 2012

Best vit C ever. Slow absorption. Taking one a day and I feel healthy, when I had cold took 3 (one every 6 hours) and was feeling better the next day. Great price.

Non-Eastern Vit C

Posted by Reviewer2925317 on Oct 30, 2012

Excellent product, and I appreciate being able to get reliable Vit C.- it's not easy today!

Pretty Pure w/out much fillers

Posted by CEP235 on Nov 13, 2012

My wife diluted this vitamin C and some other brands ( was doing something that she needed some diluted Vitamin C). This one was the only one that when diluted was pretty clear w/out any type of sediments.

Posted by Reviewer1092278 on Aug 17, 2011

No digestive issues.

good form of vitamin c

Posted by Reviewer1075408 on Feb 07, 2012

helping with adrenal fatigue and skin.

Great item!

Posted by Reviewer2050611 on Aug 08, 2012

Although rather large capsules they are really easy to swallow. Doctor's Best really does make excellent high quality products.

Best vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer1874863 on May 28, 2013

This is the only brand of vitamin C that I have been able to tolerate in larger doses. I am taking 2, 000 to 4, 000 mg per day. That is amazing for me. I take some doses just in the capsule, others I make up as sodium ascorbate per Linus Pauling's info. I've also upped my B-50 intake (Now B-50 tablets) so maybe that is also helping me to tolerate the Vitamin C. Overall, I do think there is a difference in quality between this C and others. Highly recommend this.

Nice and Natural

Posted by 4748863267356848492 on Jul 08, 2013

The "other ingredient" in this product is modified celluose; plain and simple, nice and natural. There are no fillers such as magnesium sterate, or any other of those nasty ones. Plain and simple