good

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on May 02, 2016

excellent

Excellent and NOT sourced from China

Posted by Reviewer1287175 on Apr 22, 2016

It's not easy to find Vitamin C powder that isn't from China, but this it. Certified and much more likely to be free of contaminants.

Great

Posted by JesusLovesYou4Ever on Feb 18, 2016

Use 2 every day!

good!

Posted by 4725306416973104201 on Dec 30, 2015

I have tried other 500mg caps, but this one is a bit smaller! I have many caps to take everyday, so i prefer i smaller cap. It has help me to fight with Flu-A in mid-2015 and i recovered much better and faster than the other FLU-A patient who took Tamiflu!

pretty good~

Posted by crisinKR on Jun 30, 2015

My stomach is very sensitive but this doesn't upset it. I take it in the morning on an empty stomach and eat withing 30 min of taking it. No visible effect yet but as long as there are no side effects to it I'm happy to keep taking it.

excellent

Posted by 4636967956191510016 on Jul 17, 2014

very nice product

Great vitC for a great price

Posted by jayzou on Dec 24, 2013

This product DOES NOT deserve the low ratings written by some of the other reviewers here. But read what they write and decide for yourself...I think you'll know what I'm talking about. This is a great quality vitamin C for a great competitive price by Doctor's Best. If you're so picky about your supplements, stick to high-end 'whole food' brands and quick nitpicking low cost quality brands like this.

It is a must

Posted by ShirleyDabbs on Apr 23, 2013

Since the multi-vitamin that I use only contains 500mg of Vitamin C, I take this Doctor's Best Vitamin C 500mg once or twice a day. With this, a bowel movement is guarantee everyday. And since I started it, I never have a cold. I also give this to my son. He didn't get sick even his school had a flu outbreak last year. Price is good. We will stay on this product because it is a must.

Satisfied

Posted by Reviewer2113651 on Mar 22, 2012

Good product and reasonable price and shipping.

Quality

Posted by Reviewer3330129 on Dec 14, 2011

This Quali-C is excellent - made in Scotland from non-GMO sources. Pure old fashioned ascorbic acid - the form that Mr. Linus Pauling preferred.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »