Drs. Best Vitamin D-3, 2000 IU

Posted by Reviewer1619791 on Nov 12, 2010

I like it a lot, and will buy it again

Excellent Quality, These Work

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on Dec 07, 2015

Softgel is very easy to swallow, small in size. I like the fact that they have used extra virgin olive oil. 2,000 IU = 50 µg vitamin D3, the best form of vitamin D. You should meaure your vitamin D level sometimes to see that you are getting enough this very important sun vitamin. I have measured my blood serum 25-Hydroxyvitamin D, 25(OH)D three times and last time my test result was 141 nmol/L = 56.4 ng/ml. My test result was now at optimum level which is 125 - 150 nmol/L = 50 - 60 ng/ml when you are taking enough Vitamin D. I will continue with the same dosage that is 2,000- 5,000 IU daily to keep my vitamin D level right. There is no need to worry about overdosing because the tendency for serum 25(OH)D to rise when the starting level already is higher is very gradual. I hope you find this review helpful. Please, also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb. Enjoy your iHerb journey!

Easy to swallow

Posted by 4964529664008089535 on Oct 17, 2013

Wonderful D3 supplement in the right dosage. I can take more if I need it. Easy to swallow tiny gels. Thank you!

Great daily vit d3 supplement

Posted by reflexheather on Jan 29, 2014

Vitamin d important for immune system, breat cancer protection, mood and bone health. Link to low levels and risk of MS. Good value and easy to take. I have worked for two of Dublin’s top health stores for 10 years and am now a holistic practitioner. I hope you found this review helpful.

Needs for Bariatric Surgery

Posted by Reviewer3295483 on Oct 14, 2009

Important need for by pass Surgery.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3324750 on Sep 20, 2011

... and fast delivery. Thanks.

Vitamin D3 order.

Posted by Reviewer3171445 on Mar 28, 2010

Order came fast and promt.Quality was real good. My Doctor actually refered me to this site.

Best by Far. I have tried all of them.

Posted by 5001139545517854534 on Sep 28, 2016

Best by Far. I have tried all of them. Blood tests prove its effectiveness.

Excellent D3

Posted by Reviewer2659665 on Mar 09, 2010

Went from 1200IU to these 2000IU. I take 1 on days I don't get much sun and no problems.

Good quality product

Posted by 4669693988845461808 on Nov 19, 2015

It improves hair and nails quickly