| English

Doctor's Best, Best Vitamin D3, 5000 IU, 360 Softgels

Reviews 5-star

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ A LIFE saver! 5,000 IU = 125 mg! 12 months! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

* 5,000 IU = 125 mg = amount recommended by leading Vitamin-D researchers, like Tohtori Matti Tolonen / Finland. * 360 softgels = 12 months! * Highly-absorbable liquid softgel form! Easy to swallow! * Working night shift since 1997 has definitely kept me from getting my fair share of sun. I didn't even realize how deficient I was, until it literally felt like I was dying! I mean ZERO energy. It was a struggle just to get out of bed or do simple tasks. Not to mention the foggy brain, dry lifeless skin & hair, forgetfulness, and feeling depressed. Originally I thought it was a thyroid issue but had that ruled out then discovered my vitamin D levels were ridiculously low. I have been taking this supplement for approx 2 months now & it has really given me my vigor & zest for life back! I feel like a whole new person. I recommend everyone get their vitamin D levels checked if you are at risk for being deficient like I was. Who knew such a tiny little pill could make such a huge difference? . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

Economic and effective

Posted by StratosSphere on Jan 11, 2013

Using this supplement I was able to raise my 25(OH)D level from 21 to 63 within a few months.

It works

Posted by Reviewer2171136 on Nov 06, 2011

This product has vastly improved my Vitamin D levels, I have had blood tests that confirm it. I would recommend this product to anyone looking to increase their vitamin D levels.

vitamin D3

Posted by Reviewer1028975 on Dec 24, 2011

taking vitamin D3 has improved my life, I feel less tired and at 66years I have lots of energy for things I could not do before.

Brilliant

Posted by 5357923711403781227 on Jan 12, 2013

This size dose cant be purchased locally. My mother in law has MS and she was advised by the specialist to take this volume - he suggested your brand. Great service and product. Thanks