Doctor's Best, Best Vitamin D3, 5000 IU, 360 Softgels

Reviews 5-star

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ A LIFE saver! 5,000 IU = 125 mg! 12 months! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

* 5,000 IU = 125 mg = amount recommended by leading Vitamin-D researchers, like Tohtori Matti Tolonen / Finland. * 360 softgels = 12 months! * Highly-absorbable liquid softgel form! Easy to swallow! * Working night shift since 1997 has definitely kept me from getting my fair share of sun. I didn't even realize how deficient I was, until it literally felt like I was dying! I mean ZERO energy. It was a struggle just to get out of bed or do simple tasks. Not to mention the foggy brain, dry lifeless skin & hair, forgetfulness, and feeling depressed. Originally I thought it was a thyroid issue but had that ruled out then discovered my vitamin D levels were ridiculously low. I have been taking this supplement for approx 2 months now & it has really given me my vigor & zest for life back! I feel like a whole new person. I recommend everyone get their vitamin D levels checked if you are at risk for being deficient like I was. Who knew such a tiny little pill could make such a huge difference? . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

Economic and effective

Posted by StratosSphere on Jan 11, 2013

Using this supplement I was able to raise my 25(OH)D level from 21 to 63 within a few months.

It works

Posted by Reviewer2171136 on Nov 06, 2011

This product has vastly improved my Vitamin D levels, I have had blood tests that confirm it. I would recommend this product to anyone looking to increase their vitamin D levels.

Important Vitamin From Reliable Company

Posted by NaturalHealthSK on Aug 10, 2015

Many health experts in recent years recognized epidemy of suboptimal vitamin D levels and fatal consequences related to that, it is believed to be most important nutrient almost everybody needs to take to achieve optimal health. The studies show that optimal levels of this vitamin 1) reduce relative mortality risk by six percent 2) increase insulin sensitivity 3) reduce risk of many autoimmune diseases including multiple sclerosis 4) prevent depression 5) reduce risk of getting various types of cancer and much more such as treatment of asthma, migraines, or hypertension, low levels of this vitamin are even correlated with higher Alzheimer's disease occurence! I encourage everyone to get tested for 25-hydroxy vitamin D level (should be between 45 and 75, future research will probably put this optimal level even higher). And remember always to take vitamin D in natural D3 form - cholecalciferol, NOT the D2 ergocalciferol form that in fact is showing to be harmful! If you find my review helpful, please click YES and visit my homepage by clicking on my name above to read more of my comprehensive supplement reviews.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1399542 on Jan 03, 2014

Since my DH and I started taking adequate amounts of Vitamin D3 we don't get sick. Prescription Vit D (Ergocalciferol) can be toxic, so Cholecalciferol is a much better and safer option. We generally take 5,000 IU each day, but whenever there are people around who are sneezing, wheezing, sniffling, coughing, hacking or just look feverish, we come home and take a whopping 50,000 IU as a prophylactic. Yep. That's 10 capsules. I had my first Vitamin D3 blood test after taking 5,000 IU for about 4-5 months. My level was 41. I can't even imagine what it was before I started taking it. I now keep it at 80-120 and feel much better. I haven't even gotten the sniffles since taking it and I was around a dozen people who had the dreaded swine flu. (BTW, they all had gotten some form of flu vaccine that year, and those in our group who forewent the vaccine stayed well. Go figure. (NOT)).