Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Doctor's Best, Best Vitamin D3, 5000 IU, 360 Softgels

Reviews 5-star

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ A LIFE saver! 5,000 IU = 125 mg! 12 months! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

* 5,000 IU = 125 mg = amount recommended by leading Vitamin-D researchers, like Tohtori Matti Tolonen / Finland. * 360 softgels = 12 months! * Highly-absorbable liquid softgel form! Easy to swallow! * Working night shift since 1997 has definitely kept me from getting my fair share of sun. I didn't even realize how deficient I was, until it literally felt like I was dying! I mean ZERO energy. It was a struggle just to get out of bed or do simple tasks. Not to mention the foggy brain, dry lifeless skin & hair, forgetfulness, and feeling depressed. Originally I thought it was a thyroid issue but had that ruled out then discovered my vitamin D levels were ridiculously low. I have been taking this supplement for approx 2 months now & it has really given me my vigor & zest for life back! I feel like a whole new person. I recommend everyone get their vitamin D levels checked if you are at risk for being deficient like I was. Who knew such a tiny little pill could make such a huge difference? . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

Economic and effective

Posted by StratosSphere on Jan 11, 2013

Using this supplement I was able to raise my 25(OH)D level from 21 to 63 within a few months.

It works

Posted by Reviewer2171136 on Nov 06, 2011

This product has vastly improved my Vitamin D levels, I have had blood tests that confirm it. I would recommend this product to anyone looking to increase their vitamin D levels.

vitamin D3

Posted by Reviewer1028975 on Dec 24, 2011

taking vitamin D3 has improved my life, I feel less tired and at 66years I have lots of energy for things I could not do before.

SUNSHINE IN A CAPSULE!!

Posted by DeeTheNaturopath on Aug 11, 2011

Fabulous to get a high strength Vitamin D3 in a capsule. Taking two a day my immunity is stronger than ever and combined with fish oil it's the greatest anti-inflammatory I've ever used!!