Economical

Posted by Reviewer3314318 on Nov 16, 2011

Brilliant Value! as usual, iHerb had my order to me faster than I can get parcels within Australia! Well done :)

Excellant product

Posted by Reviewer3222410 on Nov 22, 2011

We haven't had as much as a sniffle sense we started taking vitamin D3 5000 iu.And doctors best has the best price.

The cheapest 5000 IU vitamin D3 per softgel

Posted by MY-PRODUCT-REVIEWS on Apr 21, 2014

Vitamin D3 supplementation is very effective to boost my blood vitamin D levels.

Sunshine vitamin

Posted by Reviewer2370509 on Sep 14, 2012

Normal dosage Vitamin D :)

Great value for money

Posted by 5239672905374979132 on Aug 18, 2013

If you need to supplement vitamins D in your diet like me (I live in Belgium and we don't get much sun here), then such a strong supplement is a must. I guess any 5000IU product will do. I like this one for the amazing price and amount of pills. A must have for the rainy and cloudy parts of the year!

Great Vitamin

Posted by 5265660428896401363 on Jun 10, 2015

Great Vitamin for a great, great price.

Good, high potency

Posted by healthydoesit on Aug 27, 2016

We've been ordering these for a couple years now. A great, high potency, low cost D3 softgel. They are super easy to swallow and with 360 gels, they last a long time. All of our D levels are in the highest range, so no worries there. These are especially good for anyone who suffers from depression or seasonal affective disorder. Or people who are in rainy climates and don't get much sun. Vitamin D is essential to keep up our moods and energy. Couldn't recommend these enough. If my review helped you, please click the yes box below. Take a look at my page to see over 150 honest reviews for products I've purchased here on iherb!

timok

Posted by Reviewer3285248 on Jan 15, 2013

good and very cheap vitamin

Good value and an extra health insurance.

Posted by Reviewer2109097 on Nov 29, 2011

Great for all year protection and care, depending on where you live it should be avoided in summer days if you are a beach bunny. Take blood tests to insure right level and avoid overdose.

Terry

Posted by Reviewer2010756 on Jul 24, 2011

Feel great i capsule at lunch each day. Feel great