July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Doctor's Best, Best trams-Resveratrol 100, 100 mg, 60 Veggie Caps

Dr best Resveratrol

Posted by Reviewer1132759 on Jun 20, 2009

It took a while to kick in ,but now I feel great and my skin is looking fantastic, will definatly keep using it....Love all the products I have received from iHerb.

Reservatrol from Doctor's Best

Posted by Reviewer2631902 on Aug 04, 2009

I noticed during the first week my energy level was better. I do not know yet if it will have any effect on my weight. It has only been three weeks but I will keep taking it as I do feel more energetic.

Unexpected Results

Posted by Reviewer2935835 on Jul 06, 2011

I began taking Doctor's Best Resveratrol a couple of months ago. I noticed two things. Firstly, I began to lose weight. As this was not the reason I was taking this I was very happy. Secondly, I began to get very bad headaches and my migraines came back. I am trying to introduce this gradually as the first benefit is very worthwhile! Please be careful if you get headache from red wine as I did when I was younger.

This will jack you up!

Posted by Reviewer1107737 on Jan 22, 2010

This is a great way to wake up every morning. You take this supplement, get ready for whatever, and next thing you know its time to go back to bed. You just stay jacked up all day and ready for anything.

Reservatrol

Posted by Reviewer1241679 on Apr 25, 2011

This Doctor's Best Resevertrol product has the right dosage as well as effectiveness. It has been very helpful in building up my immune system.