Worked first day I used it! Cured uncontrollable diarrhea in 1.5 days!

Posted by Reviewer2161520 on Feb 28, 2016

I got a virus/flu/cold and it triggered uncontrollable diarrhea and cramping for almost two months from it. I have always had looser bowels, but this virus put me over the edge. Dr. checked everything and nothing was out of sorts. I did some research and decided to try this product. I took only one capsule with each meal/snack and within 1.5 days I had a firm stool, much less stomache cramping, and was able to sleep through the night! I tested it with eating a few things that would normally cause issues, and I did well still. I had tried digestive enzymes, gobs of probiotics, and ox bile, in an attempt to balance whatever was going on in my digestive system. This totally did the trick and fast! I am hypothyroid and many of us have poor stomach acid so I thought I would try it. Bitter foods also trigger bile, and I eat protein at every meal, so this took care of it all!

I have IBS C

Posted by Reviewer1906547 on Jan 20, 2015

And my husband has heartburn on occasion. These work wonders for both!

Betaine HCl/Pepsin/Gentian

Posted by Reviewer2819736 on Jun 20, 2008

I like this product. I'm still on the fence whether or not it's superior to the NOW Foods product, which happens to be cheaper...

Great for low HCl

Posted by Reviewer2247886 on Dec 08, 2011

Eliminated digestive problem, specifically burning from low HCl production.

review about betaine HCL with pepsin

Posted by 4874670311199695967 on Jan 02, 2015

Hi I have started this product 2 weeks ago. First I have taken 1 tablet.my bloating got reduced.I continued for 5 days with protein in my diet. On the 6th day I ate chicken with lots of spicy and from that day onwards I have got severe hiccups. I could not control my hiccups so I have taken rabeprazole one tablet after that my stomach started bloating and gas. I couldn't stop bloating and gas now. Even though I am taking betaine HCL with pepsin tablet but gas pain and bloating of stomach couldn't be reduced. Can you tell me how to avoid bloating gas and hiccups please sir

Didn't see any results

Posted by 5484603008687546965 on Aug 08, 2016

I was using Solaray HCL Pepsin 650mg and ran out. So I decided to try this brand. Well, I made the wrong choice. I didn't see any results. So I went back to the Solaray brand. They really help me with my symptoms. I take them for gerd and acid reflux. They help me with heart burn. I even noticed eye bags went down while on them. Won't ever switch from Solaray again! Thanks for reading.

Dr's Best HCL pepsin and gentian bitters

Posted by Reviewer2809230 on Oct 03, 2014

I'm not entirely sure that it was due to this product, but my gut felt ill when I was taking this. I have a leaky gut, so perhaps my gut's reaction isn't typical.

Doctor's Best, Betaine HCI Pepsin & Gentian Bitters, 120 Capsules

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Dec 20, 2008

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ (5/5). A high quality product. A+

yet I do not use

Posted by 5067119457281927627 on May 12, 2016

yet I do not use, but I had other products of the company and were very good

good product

Posted by 5128264349696867762 on Jun 03, 2016

the product is good felt the heat after taking several pills so it does work but didnt help me much cause i was doubting that i might have low acid in my tummy and bought this to test it but seems my problems are from something else