good

Posted by Reviewer2443775 on Jun 05, 2016

Gives more acid to digest fat and proteins

review about betaine HCL with pepsin

Posted by 4874670311199695967 on Jan 02, 2015

Hi I have started this product 2 weeks ago. First I have taken 1 tablet.my bloating got reduced.I continued for 5 days with protein in my diet. On the 6th day I ate chicken with lots of spicy and from that day onwards I have got severe hiccups. I could not control my hiccups so I have taken rabeprazole one tablet after that my stomach started bloating and gas. I couldn't stop bloating and gas now. Even though I am taking betaine HCL with pepsin tablet but gas pain and bloating of stomach couldn't be reduced. Can you tell me how to avoid bloating gas and hiccups please sir

Didn't see any results

Posted by 5484603008687546965 on Aug 08, 2016

I was using Solaray HCL Pepsin 650mg and ran out. So I decided to try this brand. Well, I made the wrong choice. I didn't see any results. So I went back to the Solaray brand. They really help me with my symptoms. I take them for gerd and acid reflux. They help me with heart burn. I even noticed eye bags went down while on them. Won't ever switch from Solaray again! Thanks for reading.

Dr's Best HCL pepsin and gentian bitters

Posted by Reviewer2809230 on Oct 03, 2014

I'm not entirely sure that it was due to this product, but my gut felt ill when I was taking this. I have a leaky gut, so perhaps my gut's reaction isn't typical.

How it worked for me

Posted by 5669812980843473050 on Jul 01, 2013

I got this as I take losec for indigestion and wanted to try a natural remedy. For me it did not do what I wanted but it someone else it might.

kind of weak

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Mar 31, 2011

These didn't work for me at all. I had to take 3 with a normal meal. I like the Now brand Betaine Hcl much better, only have to take two for a large meal.

Too strong.

Posted by Reviewer2833510 on Aug 17, 2009

Too strong for me. I could feel a burning sensation after taking it. Capsules so I could not cut it in half. Will not buy again

Helps with Digestion

Posted by Reviewer2666562 on Oct 15, 2012

I take this after a big meal, and it improves my digestion.

you shuld try it

Posted by bigbro on Jul 28, 2011

using it for my reflux

A great help when taking Iron

Posted by 5717153150301524596 on May 31, 2015

This was recommended to me as a help with the absorption of Iron. It is easy to take, and I hope it will make a difference.