Value for money

Posted by 5665274423258229178 on Dec 01, 2016

I like the addition of gentian bitters in the formula. It helps stimulate the production of hydrochloric acid in your stomach. The price is excellent. The health benefits from betaine HCL are amazing especialy if you are blood type A. If you take a lot of supplements you need this. It helps with absorption of nutrients.

Game changer

Posted by 5257653630083937574 on Dec 02, 2016

I have been telling people about this product for years. It has made a huge difference to reducing bloating and enabling absorption of minerals such as iron and zinc. I have trailed taking minerals and testing levels after 3 months using this product with taking minerals and not, and the serum results were amazing, my levels really picked up using this. The Ph of my stomach must have always been too high as I have always had bloating and low mineral status, this has changed everything. This is part of my secret to treating IBS successfully!

Works great

Posted by 4728586642599610925 on Dec 02, 2016

Started with 5 and are now down to 1 a day. It definitely helps with my milk protein issues.

great stuff

Posted by 5200760968934544760 on Jun 21, 2016

I have abnormal problems with gerd..bloathing...I always use controloc, panthaprazol...but now I get 1-3 daily and it is ok... I still feels my reflux...but how was it....

Finally digesting my food!!

Posted by sweetheart on Jul 23, 2012

I take these with digestive enzymes and don't have any stomach problems anymore!

Helps with Digestion

Posted by Reviewer2666562 on Oct 15, 2012

I take this after a big meal, and it improves my digestion.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2545242 on Aug 26, 2013

I have found this product to be really good at stopping acid reflux and stomach upsets. I combine it will a digestive enzyme and have found it to be very effective

Powerful and effective

Posted by 5700043229163978487 on May 26, 2014

Excellent product. But only take with meals containing lots of protein. Otherwise you're wasting the capsule, plus it may cause some discomfort.

A great help when taking Iron

Posted by 5717153150301524596 on May 31, 2015

This was recommended to me as a help with the absorption of Iron. It is easy to take, and I hope it will make a difference.

you shuld try it