helped my old knees

Posted by Reviewer1562407 on Feb 25, 2015

My Knees began to feel better within a week. I took 3 pills a day for a week then cut back to one a day and it is still working.

A miracle as far as I'm concerned.

Posted by Reviewer2324038 on Feb 04, 2015

I have bad knee tendons and ligaments from working retail for 15 years. Fellow employees told me about Celadrin, and I have been taking 1500 mg. a day for eight years now. Over these eight years, I have tried going off it a total of three different times. All three times, within a matter of days I became crippled and barely able to walk, but as soon as I returned to it, my knees went right as rain again.

It works!

Posted by 5575021163458367300 on Jan 25, 2015

Helped me to relief the pain in my right knee.

Συνδυάστε και κερδίστε

Posted by eftihis on Aug 08, 2014

Ένα πολύ καλό προϊόν και σε πολύ καλή τιμή (προτείνεται δύο δόσεις ημερησίως) το οποίο συνδυάζεται με Nature-s-Life-Tart-Cherry-1-200-mg-30-Tablets και Solgar-Glucosamine-Hyaluronic-Acid-Chondroitin-MSM-120-Tablets για το απόλυτο αποτέλεσμα.

Posted by Reviewer2232462 on May 19, 2014

Celadrin was the first item with secret proprietary, non-disclosed content that I have ever bought. And it surely is going to be the last. I took it with glucosamine-chondratine, as recommended, for the arthritic pain of my hip and knee. Did nothing. But, as the previous reviewer, I have some strange reactions, which seem to be those of affected kidneys. They include a terrible perspiration smell, which have never had in my life. Of course, since there is no information about that allegedly science based product, nobody can check the possible interference and side effects of the "miracle cure" with other supplements and the only drug I take for my thyroid. What a shame that the previously trustworthy Docto's Best and iherb.com make and sell the products with secret content

It works!

Posted by Reviewer1061894 on Mar 15, 2014

I take this with my glucosamine and it works wonders. Now I even give it to my Pembroke Welsh Corgi who has hip displasia.

Nice idea, but NOT hypoallergenic - contains tapioca

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Feb 11, 2014

I noticed positive benefits of this product on my joints, but something in it/about it aggravates allergic rhinitis. Most likely to be the tapioca, as I find other things that contain it also have the same negative effect (and have read other reports of same). If it weren't for that, I'd continue to try it. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Celadrin

Posted by Reviewer2179488 on Jun 12, 2013

I was amazed the diffirence I it made within one week.I HOPE THIS IS NOT TEMPORARY and intend to order more in the near future. Thank you so much for your concern J.R.

great result

Posted by 5412590387312978189 on Jan 29, 2013

very pleased with our joint health of late

would not buy again

Posted by Reviewer3129444 on Aug 20, 2012

does not help against my shoulder pain