SUZANNE

Posted by Reviewer2823205 on Sep 17, 2008

GOOD PRODUCT AND A GOOD VALUE..HOWEVER, FOR ME IT DID NOT SEEM TO HAVE ANY BENEFIT. EACH PRODUCT WORKS DIFFERENTLY FOR EACH PERSON..

Doctor's Best Celadrin

Posted by Reviewer2234648 on Oct 17, 2008

Right now, I have not felt very much benefit. Perhaps it takes longer to work with some people. I shall take it for another month. The cream works very well on a temporary basis though!

Drs Best Celadrin 500mg Capsules

Posted by Reviewer3088884 on Dec 28, 2008

I am still waiting for them to start working

Celadrin tablets - early report

Posted by Reviewer2544404 on Feb 13, 2010

My husband and I have been taking Celadrin tablets for arthritis for only 10 days so it is probably a bit early to have noticed any difference. Neither of us have noticed any side affects. My husband thinks there has been some improvement in his arthritis over the last 10 days. I am not sure at this stage. What is clear is that my muscles are much stiffer than they were before I started taking the product. If Celedrin is reducing joint inflammation, it may be that weak muscles are coming back into play but may still need more work to be fully functional. I am thinking of completing 2 weeks of Celedrin, then stopping for 2 weeks and resuming for another 2 weeks. After that I'll assess whether the tablets are having an affect or not.

Doctor's Best Celadrin 500mg

Posted by Reviewer1390639 on Jan 30, 2011

Not very effective, much prefer Natural Factors celadrin product. Different products work differently on every person.

Kelly

Posted by Reviewer1748348 on Jul 17, 2008

This product did not do much for my pain like a Dr on TV said it would. I take Ibuprofen too much for my back pain and I was hoping this might help but I'm afraid it didn't.