Doctor's Best, Celadrin, 500 mg, 90 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

Celadrin for osteoarthritis

Posted by Reviewer2478655 on Nov 18, 2007

Before my osteoarthritis was diagnosed I thought the debilitating pain in my feet and knee was caused by poor shoes. Replacing the shoes and getting into some good orthodics relieved my feet but by the time I went to the doctor about my knee I was in agony and could barely walk. After X-rays, Dr. put me on 800mg Ibuprohen as needed and basically told me I was screwed. I refused to accept this and went to the internet. Hours and hours of research later I came across Celadrin. Stories of it's affect on pain and lack of side effects led me to give it a try. The results have been awesome. I take two 500mg before breakfast and two more with lunch which for me is usually after 2:00 P.M. My pain has just about disappeared, showing a little only when climbing stairs.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2324610 on Jul 23, 2007

I'd tried just about everything, incl. some prescription drugs, for the pain in my hands. I was unable to hold a glass or a cup, open anything sealed in plastic that had to be pulled apart...and then I discovered Celadrin. It took a week or two to take full effect. Now I take two a day and don't have any pain at all in my hands. If it's cold and humid, I may take 1 or 2 more. This brand and conc. is the most effective I've found.

Arthritis Sufferer gets a new life

Posted by Reviewer1513365 on Sep 19, 2009

My dad started taking Celadrin. Prior to this he was barely able to walk because of knee pain. After just a few weeks of taking it, he is able to do things he hadn't been able to for many years. I started taking it for Fibromyalgia which has completely disabled me. Now I'm able to do things I couldn't do for years, and the pain is 100% better.

fantastic

Posted by Reviewer3001165 on Jun 18, 2008

have used all the other joint remedies and this has been outstanding; especially for knees,back and shoulders.

seems to be working

Posted by Reviewer2056299 on Jul 03, 2008

I'm taking this 3x/day to see if it helps with rheumatoid arthritis. So far, so good - I can almost do a squat with knees that were previously swollen and preventing me from taking walks. Great service too from iherb.com!