helped my old knees

Posted by Reviewer1562407 on Feb 25, 2015

My Knees began to feel better within a week. I took 3 pills a day for a week then cut back to one a day and it is still working.

A miracle as far as I'm concerned.

Posted by Reviewer2324038 on Feb 04, 2015

I have bad knee tendons and ligaments from working retail for 15 years. Fellow employees told me about Celadrin, and I have been taking 1500 mg. a day for eight years now. Over these eight years, I have tried going off it a total of three different times. All three times, within a matter of days I became crippled and barely able to walk, but as soon as I returned to it, my knees went right as rain again.

It works!

Posted by 5575021163458367300 on Jan 25, 2015

Helped me to relief the pain in my right knee.

Συνδυάστε και κερδίστε

Posted by eftihis on Aug 08, 2014

Ένα πολύ καλό προϊόν και σε πολύ καλή τιμή (προτείνεται δύο δόσεις ημερησίως) το οποίο συνδυάζεται με Nature-s-Life-Tart-Cherry-1-200-mg-30-Tablets και Solgar-Glucosamine-Hyaluronic-Acid-Chondroitin-MSM-120-Tablets για το απόλυτο αποτέλεσμα.

Celadrin

Posted by Reviewer2179488 on Jun 12, 2013

I was amazed the diffirence I it made within one week.I HOPE THIS IS NOT TEMPORARY and intend to order more in the near future. Thank you so much for your concern J.R.

Celadrin

Posted by Reviewer1315812 on Feb 09, 2012

My husband and I have been taking Celadrin with Omega 3 fish oil for about 6 years. We are 67 and 66 years of age and any emerging pains from of arthritis has been virtually eradicated. I recommend it all the time to people I meet who suffer with this complaint and will continue using it as long as possible, thank you. S. Robinson

Not a painkiller but just as good.

Posted by Reviewer3184869 on Dec 12, 2011

At the time of writing I cannot recall what the benefits of this product are but I find that it alleviates cramp and painful muscles (due to aging). My wife finds that it reduces her hot flashes and other post-menopausal symptoms similar to what sage does. It is slower in acting than sage but every bit as good.

Works Great.

Posted by Reviewer1981134 on Nov 16, 2011

We have been using Celadrin for a long time to help with knee and joint pain. We are very satified with the results. I gives us more flexibilty and helps with mobility. We will continue using this product

Good treatment

Posted by Reviewer2818306 on Sep 29, 2011

Celadrin helps the joints. I take it with every meal. It has helped my hip and knee problems since I am a long term jogger.

the Best