Celadrin for osteoarthritis

Posted by Reviewer2478655 on Nov 18, 2007

Before my osteoarthritis was diagnosed I thought the debilitating pain in my feet and knee was caused by poor shoes. Replacing the shoes and getting into some good orthodics relieved my feet but by the time I went to the doctor about my knee I was in agony and could barely walk. After X-rays, Dr. put me on 800mg Ibuprohen as needed and basically told me I was screwed. I refused to accept this and went to the internet. Hours and hours of research later I came across Celadrin. Stories of it's affect on pain and lack of side effects led me to give it a try. The results have been awesome. I take two 500mg before breakfast and two more with lunch which for me is usually after 2:00 P.M. My pain has just about disappeared, showing a little only when climbing stairs.

Arthritis Sufferer gets a new life

Posted by Reviewer1513365 on Sep 19, 2009

My dad started taking Celadrin. Prior to this he was barely able to walk because of knee pain. After just a few weeks of taking it, he is able to do things he hadn't been able to for many years. I started taking it for Fibromyalgia which has completely disabled me. Now I'm able to do things I couldn't do for years, and the pain is 100% better.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2324610 on Jul 23, 2007

I'd tried just about everything, incl. some prescription drugs, for the pain in my hands. I was unable to hold a glass or a cup, open anything sealed in plastic that had to be pulled apart...and then I discovered Celadrin. It took a week or two to take full effect. Now I take two a day and don't have any pain at all in my hands. If it's cold and humid, I may take 1 or 2 more. This brand and conc. is the most effective I've found.

seems to be working

Posted by Reviewer2056299 on Jul 03, 2008

I'm taking this 3x/day to see if it helps with rheumatoid arthritis. So far, so good - I can almost do a squat with knees that were previously swollen and preventing me from taking walks. Great service too from iherb.com!

fantastic

Posted by Reviewer3001165 on Jun 18, 2008

have used all the other joint remedies and this has been outstanding; especially for knees,back and shoulders.

Noticable Improvement

Posted by Reviewer3151630 on Nov 13, 2009

Although not a 'cure', this product has definitely improved the stiffness and mobility in the joints of my hands. Plan to continue using.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1566889 on Apr 27, 2010

Celadrin works much better for me than Glucosamine-Chondroitin and is less cost.

Celadrin

Posted by Reviewer1320513 on Oct 18, 2007

Most people know that the product Celadrin speaks for itself. You don't always realise how good it is until you stop taking it. Recently I I stopped taking Celadrin and went on to another product that was much more expensive. After a month my aches and pains returned so it is back onto the Celadrin and feeling better already. Not only is the product good and cheaper from iHerb than I can get in the UK, but the delivery was superb, reched me in the UK in 3 days....Wonderful thank you from Mary in Mansfield England.

Celedrin

Posted by Reviewer3166037 on Mar 11, 2010

Great product, works well for my knees. Like the 500 mg strength. I used to use 350 mg and take 4 a day. Now with the 500's only need to take three.... Thanks Prompt delivery...

Finally - Some relief!

Posted by Reviewer2949330 on Oct 10, 2010

This is the best thing I have found for joint pain. Until now, I took glucosamine w/ chondroitin, MSM, & fish oil with only marginal relief. I have tried collagen, hyaluronic acid & the very expensive Zyflamend. Nothing gave any additional relief, until now. I am blown away with how much improvement I have had since starting this supplement. I have even started jogging! I still need to be good to my joints with good warm ups & cool downs, drinking lots of water, etc. Bottom line, I have less pain! (btw - I am 56)