Ken New Zealand

Posted by 5503457611227512436 on Mar 05, 2015

Have been using this product for a few months now and apart from the strange taste, I am very happy with the results. Postage and handling has been extra fast. Please keep up the good work.

octor's Best, Celadrin Complex with Glucosamine

Posted by Reviewer2755931 on Nov 24, 2013

Have not tried yet

good result

Posted by 5412590387312978189 on Jan 29, 2013

very pleased with this product

I give this to my dog

Posted by vered999 on Nov 27, 2012

My 15 year old 45lb dog has severe arthritis. She is on Previcox (an NSAID) but it wasn't enough. She gets one of these pills a day and it has made a huge difference in her ability to get up and and about. I saw a change after 2-3 days. I love it. (I'm a vet, btw).

i am eating now

Posted by Reviewer1801163 on Dec 26, 2011

i feel my knees uncomfortable,so i try it.hope it will be effective.

Swollen finger joints upon stopping

Posted by Reviewer2336631 on Nov 27, 2011

My husband and I have taken Celadrin for the last three or four years to stave off shoulder and elbow joint discomfort. Money was tight this spring and I decided not to include it in my order. Within two months I had a left thumb joint that was amazingly painful. Nothing else in my daily regime had changed as far as I could tell. I made sure I ordered some more in October and the swelling is down some. The pain is completely gone.

doctors best

Posted by Reviewer2291674 on Jul 22, 2011

very good product.

celadrin/complex w/glucosamine

Posted by Reviewer1272716 on Apr 24, 2011

find the pill very bitter-no matter what I take it with it leaves a very bad taste in my mouth. I was trying to find the Celadrin I had been taking which was a softgel and had no side effects. I have not noticed any improvements at all. With the other Celadrin the cracking in my joints disappeared immediately and I have not noticed that yet. I'm not sure that I can continue to take this because of nasty taste. Would not buy this again.

Doctor's best, celadrin Complex with Glucosamine

Posted by Reviewer2690052 on Feb 04, 2011

I have found some relief with taking the pills as directed. There is enough relief to warrant my continuing to take it

Great stuff bad taste

Posted by Reviewer2966228 on Jan 06, 2011

This appears to be working very well, but the after taste is pretty bad. I still gave it 5 stars for it's ability to relieve pain. It does taste like eating a band aid.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »