Doctor's Best, Celadrin Complex with Glucosamine, 90 Tablets

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1639995 on Mar 11, 2009

I was forced to stop taking Celebrex for my arthritis because I'm on cumadin for a pulmonary embolism. I was only allowed to take Tylenol, which did nothing for me. I was in a great deal of hip and knee pain until my girlfriend's father suggested Celadrin. It began working 2 days after I started taking it. I am as pain-free as I was with the Celebrex. It's a godsend for my situation.

Good supplement

Posted by Reviewer1002480 on Oct 16, 2007

I'm not sure which one really does work for me because I take this Celadrin complex and combine with Dr's Best Hyaluronic Acid. I feel better, but the pain in my knees are not completely gone.

Wow! My knees feel better!

Posted by Reviewer2991204 on Mar 04, 2008

I'm a runner and take this for my knees. It has really helped. Before taking the product, my knees would sometimes ache. Now, no problems. I suggested this product to my business partner for joint pain in the knees. Her pain cleared up in about a month after she began taking the supplement.

Swollen finger joints upon stopping

Posted by Reviewer2336631 on Nov 27, 2011

My husband and I have taken Celadrin for the last three or four years to stave off shoulder and elbow joint discomfort. Money was tight this spring and I decided not to include it in my order. Within two months I had a left thumb joint that was amazingly painful. Nothing else in my daily regime had changed as far as I could tell. I made sure I ordered some more in October and the swelling is down some. The pain is completely gone.

I give this to my dog

Posted by vered999 on Nov 27, 2012

My 15 year old 45lb dog has severe arthritis. She is on Previcox (an NSAID) but it wasn't enough. She gets one of these pills a day and it has made a huge difference in her ability to get up and and about. I saw a change after 2-3 days. I love it. (I'm a vet, btw).