Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1639995 on Mar 11, 2009

I was forced to stop taking Celebrex for my arthritis because I'm on cumadin for a pulmonary embolism. I was only allowed to take Tylenol, which did nothing for me. I was in a great deal of hip and knee pain until my girlfriend's father suggested Celadrin. It began working 2 days after I started taking it. I am as pain-free as I was with the Celebrex. It's a godsend for my situation.

Good supplement

Posted by Reviewer1002480 on Oct 16, 2007

I'm not sure which one really does work for me because I take this Celadrin complex and combine with Dr's Best Hyaluronic Acid. I feel better, but the pain in my knees are not completely gone.

Wow! My knees feel better!

Posted by Reviewer2991204 on Mar 04, 2008

I'm a runner and take this for my knees. It has really helped. Before taking the product, my knees would sometimes ache. Now, no problems. I suggested this product to my business partner for joint pain in the knees. Her pain cleared up in about a month after she began taking the supplement.

Swollen finger joints upon stopping

Posted by Reviewer2336631 on Nov 27, 2011

My husband and I have taken Celadrin for the last three or four years to stave off shoulder and elbow joint discomfort. Money was tight this spring and I decided not to include it in my order. Within two months I had a left thumb joint that was amazingly painful. Nothing else in my daily regime had changed as far as I could tell. I made sure I ordered some more in October and the swelling is down some. The pain is completely gone.

I give this to my dog

Posted by vered999 on Nov 27, 2012

My 15 year old 45lb dog has severe arthritis. She is on Previcox (an NSAID) but it wasn't enough. She gets one of these pills a day and it has made a huge difference in her ability to get up and and about. I saw a change after 2-3 days. I love it. (I'm a vet, btw).

Doctor's Best , Celadrin Complex with Glucosamine

Posted by Reviewer2190874 on Aug 30, 2010

It works and it works even better when I started taking Chondroitin Sulfate,600 mg, at the same time. I have taken very few aspirin since taking these two supplements. I am so glad to have found these two supplements.

review

Posted by Reviewer2877120 on Mar 14, 2008

Helps joint stiffness and has improved flexibility

Celadrin with Glucosamine

Posted by Reviewer1668204 on Jan 25, 2010

Only been using for a few days so no noticeable difference yet. For those who don't like large capsule, these are very large, I have to grind them up in order to get them down. However, they don't taste bad.

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2553691 on Jul 22, 2009

Product works well - immediate results - joints felt better after only a few days. Recommended.

This stuff really works.

Posted by Reviewer2969823 on Oct 02, 2009

I have been using this for the past 6 months and my knee pain has been reduced noticeably. I would recommend it to my friends.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »