Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Doctor's Best, Celadrin Complex with Glucosamine, 90 Tablets

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1639995 on Mar 11, 2009

I was forced to stop taking Celebrex for my arthritis because I'm on cumadin for a pulmonary embolism. I was only allowed to take Tylenol, which did nothing for me. I was in a great deal of hip and knee pain until my girlfriend's father suggested Celadrin. It began working 2 days after I started taking it. I am as pain-free as I was with the Celebrex. It's a godsend for my situation.

Good supplement

Posted by Reviewer1002480 on Oct 16, 2007

I'm not sure which one really does work for me because I take this Celadrin complex and combine with Dr's Best Hyaluronic Acid. I feel better, but the pain in my knees are not completely gone.

Wow! My knees feel better!

Posted by Reviewer2991204 on Mar 04, 2008

I'm a runner and take this for my knees. It has really helped. Before taking the product, my knees would sometimes ache. Now, no problems. I suggested this product to my business partner for joint pain in the knees. Her pain cleared up in about a month after she began taking the supplement.

Swollen finger joints upon stopping

Posted by Reviewer2336631 on Nov 27, 2011

My husband and I have taken Celadrin for the last three or four years to stave off shoulder and elbow joint discomfort. Money was tight this spring and I decided not to include it in my order. Within two months I had a left thumb joint that was amazingly painful. Nothing else in my daily regime had changed as far as I could tell. I made sure I ordered some more in October and the swelling is down some. The pain is completely gone.

Doctor's Best , Celadrin Complex with Glucosamine

Posted by Reviewer2190874 on Aug 30, 2010

It works and it works even better when I started taking Chondroitin Sulfate,600 mg, at the same time. I have taken very few aspirin since taking these two supplements. I am so glad to have found these two supplements.