Best Sellers New Products Super Specials! Product Trials Clearance

Doctor's Best, CoQ10, with BioPerine, 100 mg, 120 Softgels

Reviews 5-star

Very Good!

Posted by Reviewer3075169 on Apr 27, 2008

This is my favorite coq10,I have tried many brands over the years and this is the best.This one works!

CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer1067776 on Jun 11, 2008

Excellent product. I have taken many forms of CoQ10 (and I don't think I could function without it), and this one is especially effective.

George

Posted by Reviewer1066768 on Apr 18, 2008

I chose this iHerb product out of many online simular products because it was the best price by far and it was by far the best product. It has a high amount of high quality Japanese CoQ10. It was combined as it should be with bioperine,Vit E, and in a oil base. This cobination is often hard to find at the right price.

Amazing stuff

Posted by Reviewer3252220 on Aug 21, 2008

My dad takes this and it really helps him alot. It has really given him a lot of energy!

great product

Posted by Reviewer1820521 on Mar 01, 2012

Since last summer I've been taking this about 2-3 times a week, for heart and nerve damage I got from a seizure-inducing Ativan addiction in 2004(which the prescribing doctors always told me was not addictive). Since taking this CoQ10, my heart palpitations have really diminished, and I feel much stronger. I'm able to work out without getting extremely shaky and fatigued the next day. I also don't wake up in a sweat with heart palpitations as often as I used to. My anxiety levels and social phobias have gone down as well, and I feel much more in control. I also get no bad symptoms from any of the fillers. I really like these softgels. Just wish CoQ10 wasn't so expensive, since I live below poverty level, thanks to the pharmaceutical industry ruining a decade of my life. It's definitely something any psyche med survivor should try. I've never heard of it helping nerve damage and would love to see some research on this aspect. I'm sure it's healed some of my nerve damage.