Doctor's Best

Posted by Reviewer2070481 on Jun 17, 2008

great price , good quality

It works

Posted by Reviewer2193867 on Sep 30, 2009

Least expensive product of this type I could find, but it seems to work at releiving leg cramps as well as Walgreen's much more expensive brand - "Nature's Best". Recommended as a treatment by my M.D. of 25 years, and he was right.

Don't take in the evening, unless you want to stay awake..

Posted by Reviewer3213655 on Apr 11, 2010

Great product, but DO NOT take after 2pm or you will have trouble sleeping that night. It has really helped my heart condition -- in combination with hawthorne extract, lecithin and evening primrose oil. Far fewer dizzy spells and no more nausea.

Helped with hot flashes

Posted by Reviewer2899722 on May 25, 2009

I was taking this supplement for its heart health benefits. I ran out of it and less than two weeks later, started having really bad hot flashes. I kept wondering what could've been causing the hot flashes to be so severe when I realized the only thing I was doing differently was not taking CoQ10. When I started takng this CoQ10 again a few weeks later, the hot flashes started dimishing. Now I make sure I don't run out!

Aging and Lower Production of Ubiquinol CoQ10

Posted by kwickset on Oct 11, 2012

As you age your body produces less and less of this vital health enhancing nutrient and should be supplemented to complement this lower production as you age. CoQ10 has properties similar to vitamins, but since it is naturally synthesized in the body it is not classed as such. With chemical structure 2,3-dimethoxy-5-methyl-6-decaprenyl-1,4-benzoquinone, it is also known as ubiquinone because of its 'ubiquitous' distribution throughout the human body. There is an ever-growing body of scientific data that shows substantial health benefits of CoQ10 supplementation for people suffering from angina, heart attack and hypertension. Other studies have reported CoQ10 may play a role in the prevention of, or benefit people already suffering from, neurodegenerative diseases. The nutrient is also recommended to people on statins to off-set the CoQ-depleting effects of the medication.

Great!

Posted by Robertdknauf on Apr 22, 2013

I have felt the energy and improvements after taking these for a few weeks... nicer to swallow than the veggie caps

Best Cardiovascular Product EVER !!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

Recommended by my Medical Doctor. He uses this product himself, because piperine promotes absorption of ALL nutrients in the GI tract with no side effects. . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits (or taste good).

Fantastic for gum health

Posted by Reviewer1489917 on Jun 09, 2012

I am prone to getting gum disease on my teeth as long as I keep taking these it wards that off and also I notice I have gained lots of get up and go.

New design, same good efficacy

Posted by Reviewer2635763 on Aug 21, 2014

My parents were always non-believers in any sort of supplements. After a good year or two of constant nagging and persuading, I managed to get my dad to try it (he's on statins and is a heart attack survivor, with 30% heart function left). The results were amazing and he's now on it daily. My mom has also jumped on the bandwagon and it has helped her with her palpitations (due to a faulty valve, and menopause).

CoQ10 - Take With Statins To Reduce Leg Cramps

Posted by Reviewer2030895 on Mar 21, 2011

I take 300MG per day (3x) to prevent leg cramps. It works! Also, seems to help reduce the slight pain in my knees. I'm 68 years old in excellent shape. Some say this stuff also benefits your heart.