New design, same good efficacy

Posted by Reviewer2635763 on Aug 21, 2014

My parents were always non-believers in any sort of supplements. After a good year or two of constant nagging and persuading, I managed to get my dad to try it (he's on statins and is a heart attack survivor, with 30% heart function left). The results were amazing and he's now on it daily. My mom has also jumped on the bandwagon and it has helped her with her palpitations (due to a faulty valve, and menopause).

Good combo

Posted by Reviewer2104918 on Jun 16, 2008

The addition of vit E & black pepper extract should improve absorption of CoQ10; and the softgels are so easy to swallow.

cheap

Posted by Reviewer2090144 on Jan 14, 2011

I don't feel any difference off these. Too cheap of product. Some of the pills were black on the ends, ewww

Causes Diarrhea worse than non-pharmaceutical grade coq10!

Posted by Reviewer3035553 on Nov 30, 2008

I would say that unless you are really sensitive to bad coq10, you can't really tell how good it is. This stuff gives me the runs even worse than the non-pharmaceutical grade coq10 I was trying before. Apparently coq10 is hard to make, and there is a huge amount of trying to skimp on it. So far the only brand that doesn't give me the runs is wholehealth brand pharmaceutical grade coq10, and it's expensive. So the search for a reasonably priced one goes on.

Great!

Posted by Robertdknauf on Apr 22, 2013

I have felt the energy and improvements after taking these for a few weeks... nicer to swallow than the veggie caps

Aging and Lower Production of Ubiquinol CoQ10

Posted by kwickset on Oct 11, 2012

As you age your body produces less and less of this vital health enhancing nutrient and should be supplemented to complement this lower production as you age. CoQ10 has properties similar to vitamins, but since it is naturally synthesized in the body it is not classed as such. With chemical structure 2,3-dimethoxy-5-methyl-6-decaprenyl-1,4-benzoquinone, it is also known as ubiquinone because of its 'ubiquitous' distribution throughout the human body. There is an ever-growing body of scientific data that shows substantial health benefits of CoQ10 supplementation for people suffering from angina, heart attack and hypertension. Other studies have reported CoQ10 may play a role in the prevention of, or benefit people already suffering from, neurodegenerative diseases. The nutrient is also recommended to people on statins to off-set the CoQ-depleting effects of the medication.

Doctor's Best

Posted by Reviewer2070481 on Jun 17, 2008

great price , good quality

It works

Posted by Reviewer2193867 on Sep 30, 2009

Least expensive product of this type I could find, but it seems to work at releiving leg cramps as well as Walgreen's much more expensive brand - "Nature's Best". Recommended as a treatment by my M.D. of 25 years, and he was right.

Best Cardiovascular Product EVER !!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

Recommended by my Medical Doctor. He uses this product himself, because piperine promotes absorption of ALL nutrients in the GI tract with no side effects. . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits (or taste good).

CoQ10 - Take With Statins To Reduce Leg Cramps

Posted by Reviewer2030895 on Mar 21, 2011

I take 300MG per day (3x) to prevent leg cramps. It works! Also, seems to help reduce the slight pain in my knees. I'm 68 years old in excellent shape. Some say this stuff also benefits your heart.