Doctor's Best, Comprehensive Prostate Formula, 120 Veggie Caps

Take Two

Posted by Reviewer2889058 on Mar 30, 2008

I could not decide between Doctors Best and Now Food Prostate Support so I bought both and alternate every other day so I get the best of both. Definitely helps me.

Very Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2556799 on Jul 19, 2011

At 64 I've had a enlarged prostate for probably 10-15 years, gradually producing more side effects. Mainly having to relieve myself more often and more urgent episodes. I've tried many natural based products with no real results. "Doctors Best Prostate Formula" works really well. I used to be up 3-4 times a night and many running to the john urgent calls during the day. Now I may have to get up once but I usually can sleep through the night.I also use "Source Naturals Beta Sitosterol" with the "DB Prostate", though I'm not sure I need to take it at all, the jury is still out.

Prostate Formula

Posted by Reviewer2392405 on Feb 17, 2012

One of the best I have ever used! Amazing results fast!

Effective

Posted by markshih on Apr 11, 2012

I used to go to the toilet 2-3 times every night and it always felt as if the bladder was not fully emptied. I started to take this product and also a Cranberry Extract. The combination of these 2 products work very effectively. I am amazed that after 3 days, I only go to the toilet once or sometimes can sleep through the night without needing to go. I am about to finish my first bottle and would like to see how long it will take for my old symptom to come back. One thing though, the Prostate pill taste awful. It has a powdery coat and if you don't swallow it quickly, the powder will start to stick inside your mouth. Maybe a capsule form might be better.

reasonable price

Posted by Reviewer2167808 on Jan 25, 2007

I use this to keep my prostate from inflaming. I have no prostate problem, and the price thru iherb is about half of what I was paying.