Prostate Formula

Posted by Reviewer3054771 on Apr 15, 2009

Have not notice any difference

Take Two

Posted by Reviewer2889058 on Mar 30, 2008

I could not decide between Doctors Best and Now Food Prostate Support so I bought both and alternate every other day so I get the best of both. Definitely helps me.

reasonable price

Posted by Reviewer2167808 on Jan 25, 2007

I use this to keep my prostate from inflaming. I have no prostate problem, and the price thru iherb is about half of what I was paying.

Husband ordered it

Posted by Reviewer1876628 on Dec 03, 2012

This product doesn't seem to be working as well as Doctor's Best Saw Palmetto without all the other "stuff". He is making several bathroom trips at night rather than just one.

Effectiveness of CPF

Posted by 4859516413281043173 on Aug 06, 2014

For the past half year I have used CPF and found it to very effective in improving urinary functions. I had taken Lupron and Casodex for almost a year from July 2011 and my PSA was held from about 7 to 0.1 and continued low for the next year with one month of Casodex and five months off. While off Casodex I used CPF and found that urinary functions continued satisfactory, but when I ran out of the supplement, it was not as satisfactory. With the new order life is almost back to normal again, but the new supply doesn't seem as potent, but have only used it for a few weeks. PSA also jumped from 3.2 to 5.2 during these weeks, a faster increase than ever in three years. I am not a physician and cannot conclude that the old batch of CPF kept the PSA increase at a low level and the new batch does not, but it might be the case. I started Casodex today and expect to continue for four weeks and will continue with the CPF with my doctor nodding his head that there should be no harm, but no benefit to the supplement. In 2011 my biposy was 3+4 for 2 out of 24 samples with lower grade in a few other samples. I live in Tokyo.

prostrate helper

Posted by Reviewer1587782 on May 10, 2016

My husband hasn't started it yet. I gave it a 5* because of the Dr. Best name.

They work!

Posted by 5639509161458024981 on Aug 18, 2016

I have been using Doctor's Best for about eight months now and they work. I have tried several other products and found that this one works the best.

Prostrate help

Posted by Shelley on Sep 23, 2011

This worked within one week!!!!! Very happy

perfect combination !

Posted by Reviewer2012484 on Jun 01, 2011

I've looked at a lot of product for prostate... The best thing that...

work's fine

Posted by Reviewer1156985 on Jun 23, 2014

I have bought it for my dad and he say that there is an improvment.