good support

Posted by Reviewer3042208 on Nov 06, 2011

I have been using this for some time and had some satisfactory results. But I needed some stronger dose than indicated

Comprehensive Prostate Formula

Posted by Reviewer1359572 on Oct 16, 2011

VERY GOOD

Prostrate help

Posted by Shelley on Sep 23, 2011

This worked within one week!!!!! Very happy

Surprisingly better than expected

Posted by Reviewer2622274 on Aug 10, 2011

The only Prostate suppliment I had taken in the past is one that advertises heavily on radio. After about a year of use I did not feel the small gains in performance were worth the continued use. I shopped around and found several choices here at iHerb. I chose Doctors Best for it's unique combination of ingredients. After the first week of use I noticed improvement. I haven't finished the first bottle yet, but just 3 weeks of use and I am sleeping better and everything is working better than in 3 years. So I am more than happy with this product and recommend it.

Prostate supplement

Posted by Reviewer2754386 on Aug 09, 2011

have not started it yet. Finishing up Saw Palmetto. This looks good, will fill in later

Prostate formula

Posted by Reviewer2308293 on Jul 20, 2011

I am happy with the results.

Very Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2556799 on Jul 19, 2011

At 64 I've had a enlarged prostate for probably 10-15 years, gradually producing more side effects. Mainly having to relieve myself more often and more urgent episodes. I've tried many natural based products with no real results. "Doctors Best Prostate Formula" works really well. I used to be up 3-4 times a night and many running to the john urgent calls during the day. Now I may have to get up once but I usually can sleep through the night.I also use "Source Naturals Beta Sitosterol" with the "DB Prostate", though I'm not sure I need to take it at all, the jury is still out.

Prostate Health

Posted by Reviewer2626743 on Jun 08, 2011

I take this product together with Curcumin with Bioperine three times a day. This is a combination suggested by my naturopathic physician. This has helped quite a bit in improving the health of the prostate.

Great prostate combination

Posted by Reviewer2963268 on Jun 01, 2011

All the nutrients you'd want for a healthy prostate are here in one product, at a great price.

perfect combination !

Posted by Reviewer2012484 on Jun 01, 2011

I've looked at a lot of product for prostate... The best thing that...