Doctor's Best, Curcumins Phytosome, Featuring Meriva, 500 mg, 60 Veggie Caps

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Antiinflammatory for depression and brain health

Posted by Reviewer2717122 From Pennsylvania on Nov 05, 2010

I don't usually review supplements, because the effects are often subtle, but I'm convinced that curcumin has helped me with both mood and general well being. I take one of these, one super bio curcumin (from Life Extension) and one bio-curcumin with piperine each day (at different times). Have noticed an improvement in mood and energy, clearer thinking, and so far no adverse reactions. And I tend to be skeptical when it comes to these things... But this seems like something I may stick with for life.

Rheumatoid

Posted by Reviewer3164834 From Ohio on Feb 09, 2011

I have RA and started taking this product. I have seen an improvement in the swelling in my knuckles and intensity of my flare ups.

Amazing product!

Posted by Reviewer2185808 on Nov 16, 2012

My nutritionist suggested Meriva to me recently for my body which aches alot all over! Amazing product as I said! After just a few days my body felt the difference! I used to wake up with shoulder and neck pain. This does not happen any longer. My body especially my muscles thank you!

The gold standard

Posted by Reviewer2484761 From Australia on Jul 02, 2010

This the best of all available curcumin products. Phytosome technology from Indena increases absorption orders of magnitude over standard curcumin products. For cancer prevention and general anti-aging purposes, this is the ideal way to supplement this amazing compound. Those with systemic or joint inflammation will also find it very useful.

curcumins

Posted by Reviewer2751558 From New Zealand on Aug 28, 2011

Very good ,now I use it with olive oil mixed and its a lot more potent.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »