Great anti-inflammatory properties

Posted by HealthyAndFit on Dec 05, 2015

My husband has achy joints in winter and this product has been excellent to reduce inflammation. Definitely feeling it after a couple of weeks of not using it! If you found my review helpful, please do not hesitate to click 'yes' at the bottom of it. You will also find more reviews on my page.

Shirin

Posted by 5492748722179292755 on Jun 09, 2015

Recommended by my Doctor for inflammation and have had good results with one month's use

Always amazing

Posted by 5135542798461398748 on Jul 29, 2014

I use it as needed for sore muscles after workouts. Seems to recover much faster.

Doctor's Best, Meriva! good!

Posted by lovelyBunny on Oct 24, 2013

Very good

Great for immune system

Posted by 4754671892579209930 on Sep 01, 2013

I have found this product great for the immune system, it helps keep me well. This was referred to me by my naturopath.

Meriva Curcumins is the best in treating all kinds of ailments

Posted by Reviewer2248091 on Mar 12, 2013

Used Meriva Curcumins on several forms of cancer, as well as for all kinds of inflammations!! Sadly there is no I-Herb in Italy:(

Same quality at better price than other brands.

Posted by 5477554768591998759 on Dec 22, 2012

My doctor suggested I take this supplement. My father had suggested a different brand years ago but after buying a couple of bottles, it was just too costly for me. When I checked this out recently (my doc actually tells me which companies are best). I was delighted with the price. My doc is an MD and checks out any and all supplements he recommends so I know this supplement is good quality.

Amazing product!

Posted by Reviewer2185808 on Nov 16, 2012

My nutritionist suggested Meriva to me recently for my body which aches alot all over! Amazing product as I said! After just a few days my body felt the difference! I used to wake up with shoulder and neck pain. This does not happen any longer. My body especially my muscles thank you!

without side effect

Posted by Reviewer1501298 on Feb 13, 2012

The delivery to my home was excellent . Decrease in consumption of drugs to diabetic person and without any side effects .

works

Posted by Reviewer2139704 on Jan 18, 2012

recommended for connective tissue disorder and joint pain, I feel it helps with both.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »