Beat the Flu

Posted by Reviewer3351899 on Jan 30, 2008

My 87 year old mother-in-law has taken Epicor regulary this winter- and she was the only one in the family who didn't come down with the flu (even though she was exposed and hadn't taken flu shots.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2122310 on Oct 30, 2008

I find this product helps my energy levels stay consistant and I feel a sense of well being when I take it consistantly. Thanks for offering it at such a great price. Keeps me coming back.

Harlan

Posted by Reviewer2815408 on Nov 20, 2008

I believe Epicor works. It does not cure.....e.g., colds, flu, but if I am on a regular regimen, it keeps me from getting sick.

Immune Support

Posted by Reviewer2366661 on Jan 29, 2008

After reading much about Epicor, I decided to take it on a regular basis. I'm happy to report that it completely agrees with my system. Having a sensitivity to many supplements I take, this is a BIG plus. Am anticipating no more colds and/or flu.

Great Epicor Supplement

Posted by Reviewer2640851 on Feb 02, 2009

I don't think there is a tremendous amount of difference amongst Epicor supplements. This one is priced well and has kept me well during the wintertime.

No More Colds

Posted by CaMiniGram on Apr 25, 2012

My husband used to get about three colds a year. He's a computer consultant and is always touching the mice and keyboards of people with colds. I would generally pick up one or two of his colds each year as well. Our Bowen Therapist suggested that we try Epicor. We've been taking it for 5 years now. I haven't had a cold in all that time and my husband hasn't had one in 3 years. The key is to take it every day consistently. Over time your immune system becomes stronger and you're better able to fight off viruses.

Great for Immune System

Posted by Turboshopper on Sep 16, 2009

Keeps the flu and cold away for the most part. I get at most one cold a year, and the flu once every four years.

Great Price!

Posted by Reviewer1394974 on Oct 14, 2007

haven`t had a sick day since i started using Epicor!

Epicor

Posted by Reviewer1924458 on Jan 03, 2008

No colds and I push my system hard.

EPICOR 500mg WORKS

Posted by Reviewer2240367 on Oct 27, 2009

This Epicor 500 mg is potent and meets my budget. I feel great when I take this and I know my body loves it. I am 51 years old and need to boost my immune system to keep me healthy. I read this natural ingredient was discovered by accident like many great things have been in history. I believe it wasn't by accident but by the Lord allowed man to use this to fight chemicals around us. I have been taking this for 6 months now and have not been ill at all. 500 mg capsule best herb for my immune system.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »