EPICOR 500mg WORKS

Posted by Reviewer2240367 on Oct 27, 2009

This Epicor 500 mg is potent and meets my budget. I feel great when I take this and I know my body loves it. I am 51 years old and need to boost my immune system to keep me healthy. I read this natural ingredient was discovered by accident like many great things have been in history. I believe it wasn't by accident but by the Lord allowed man to use this to fight chemicals around us. I have been taking this for 6 months now and have not been ill at all. 500 mg capsule best herb for my immune system.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2182494 on Jan 19, 2010

And at a great price. Both my grandson and I use this every day. And really notice the difference in our health. Was taking another name brand that cost more. Cost alot more for less.

Haven't been sick yet

Posted by Reviewer2274947 on Dec 05, 2008

Have taken this for months now and have not gotten sick even though others around me have been.

Epicor for a supercharged immune system

Posted by Reviewer2016694 on Jun 26, 2011

Took these last winter and did not even get a cold! Am continuing this year and no colds or illness so far.

Epicor, from Doctor's Best

Posted by Reviewer1982616 on Nov 18, 2009

Trying product out, hoping it does what is claimed for it. Better than average, good reputation from DOCTOR'S BEST

very good product

Posted by Reviewer1960124 on Oct 24, 2013

I am impressed with this epicor product. It helps keep me healthier and , therefore, feeling better. I dont seem to get sniffles and such nearly so easily. I have tried epicor with and without vitamin c and my personal preference is without the added vitamin c.

Good price and quality

Posted by 5356493390091874036 on Apr 14, 2015

Good price and quality. I'm so satisfied with this product that I'm recommending it to all my friends

Epicor 500mg

Posted by 5562398357233119001 on Apr 24, 2015

Been taking for around 3 weeks, no illness and notice that mucus in nasal cavities is clearing

from my first order 1 year ago

Posted by Reviewer2371440 on Feb 28, 2010

I've been feeling very good, This product works great!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1806129 on Feb 25, 2011

I have been taking this for about 3 months and have been able to keep from getting illness that have been contracted by those I am around all the time. I am very pleased with the product.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »