EPICOR 500mg WORKS

Posted by Reviewer2240367 on Oct 27, 2009

This Epicor 500 mg is potent and meets my budget. I feel great when I take this and I know my body loves it. I am 51 years old and need to boost my immune system to keep me healthy. I read this natural ingredient was discovered by accident like many great things have been in history. I believe it wasn't by accident but by the Lord allowed man to use this to fight chemicals around us. I have been taking this for 6 months now and have not been ill at all. 500 mg capsule best herb for my immune system.

Great for Immune System

Posted by Reviewer1511243 on Sep 16, 2009

Keeps the flu and cold away for the most part. I get at most one cold a year, and the flu once every four years.

Lightning fast service & great price!

Posted by Reviewer1935258 on May 02, 2009

Totally thrilled with the lightning fast delivery coupled with a low price. Better than having to go to a store any day!

Wonderful Service

Posted by Reviewer1060319 on Apr 13, 2009

Wonderful Service! Fast, Fast shipping. My shipping cost was only $1.00 ( for 1 bottle) instead of the usual internet seller who would have charged $6.00 or $7.00 for "Shipping and Handling". THANK YOU iHerb for such fair prices!

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2614240 on Mar 11, 2009

great

Good product - quick shipping

Posted by Reviewer1229339 on Feb 23, 2009

Good product - quick shipping

Great Epicor Supplement

Posted by Reviewer2640851 on Feb 02, 2009

I don't think there is a tremendous amount of difference amongst Epicor supplements. This one is priced well and has kept me well during the wintertime.

Haven't been sick yet

Posted by Reviewer2274947 on Dec 05, 2008

Have taken this for months now and have not gotten sick even though others around me have been.

Harlan

Posted by Reviewer2815408 on Nov 20, 2008

I believe Epicor works. It does not cure.....e.g., colds, flu, but if I am on a regular regimen, it keeps me from getting sick.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2122310 on Oct 30, 2008

I find this product helps my energy levels stay consistant and I feel a sense of well being when I take it consistantly. Thanks for offering it at such a great price. Keeps me coming back.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »