Doctor's Best, Extra Strength Ginkgo, 120 mg, 120 Veggie Caps

Deff 5 stars !

Posted by vinetu28 From Bulgaria on Aug 31, 2012

I've heard about the benefits of Ginkgo Biloba before and I decided to take the plunge and buy one. I noticed many benefits from taking Ginko Biloba. One I did notice after taking these is that I did have an easier time waking up in the morning and felt clear headed upon waking up. When I began to use this supplement it gave me more energy and I felt very strong. Also it increased my mental function. I was able to perform more tasks throughout the day and sleep better at night while taking this product. I also felt that my sexual interest and performance have increased, which I am loving. Beside this, I have read that Ginkgo is a good anti-oxidant and helping to minimize free radicals in all parts of the body. This is due to the flavonoids and terpenoids. Flavonoids have persuasive antioxidant effects. Studies have shown that flavonoids protect the nerves, heart muscle, blood vessels, and retina from damage. Terpenoids improve blood flow by dilating blood vessels and reducing the stickiness of platelets. Antioxidants such as Flavonoids help in eradication of free radicals that are found in our bodies and are potential hazards to our health and the functions of normal systems. Environmental toxins including ultraviolet light, radiation, cigarette smoking, and air pollution tend to increase the number of these hazardous free radicals which can cause aging, cell death, heart diseases, cancer and Alzheimer's disease along with other possible forms of dementia. Finally, I would highly recommend this product !!! The 120 mg dose is great and I don`t have to take as many capsules a day. Also, the capsules are easy to swallow and they are vegeterian, two points that are important to me. Great value and strong, effective and reliable product! All of this sounds like a miricle, but you can really feel the difference.

Best value for money Ginkgo!

Posted by GreenWarrior From Greece on Oct 17, 2013

Hi there. Ginkgo biloba is a must for improving cognitive functioning and memory (especially for people over 40 years old). Two capsules a day: one with breakfast and the other with lunch. The product is really best "bang per buck"! As always, the service from iherb is terrific. Feel free to click on my user name for more reviews! Health and Peace!

Excellent Produxct

Posted by Reviewer1192618 From California on Dec 28, 2007

Excellent Product. Great alternative to aspirin for stroke.

No positive effect noticed

Posted by Reviewer1733570 From Romania on Jun 07, 2013

Doctor's Best is an OK brand in my opinion, and Ginkgo may work on some people, but I took this daily for a couple of weeks and observed no improvement in cognition, attention or memory. I expected this to help with my cold extremities as well and I felt no benefit in that respect. If anything, I felt a bit dizzy and slightly nauseous at the beginning when taking it, which made me wonder how come some people take it for vertigo.

Doctor's Best, Extra Strength Ginkgo, 120mg

Posted by Reviewer2243914 From Fiji on Oct 14, 2011

At first used one whole cap per day, made me feel like a zombie, i was too alert and could't sleep my usual 8 hours of beauty sleep, I was up within 5hours and didn't know what to do when I woke up around 4am my first week. Then I reduced my dosage of half cap by opening the cap and having directly in my mouth and downing with water. Had the effect of remmembering things better and more alert, eleminated my afternoon brain fog and having my good 8 hours of sleep on my second week. I think this product is very potent, but you have to work out at what dosage your body requires and everyone has differnet tolerance level. I would give 5 stars because I have found my optimum dosage and works great for me. I feel more smarter when iam taking this product.