Possible danger for epileptics

Posted by 4961302887674630978 on Nov 22, 2013

I've recently had an epileptic seizure, after taking this product for about 3 weeks. I have also taken ginseng and other vitamins during this time. After doing some research on the web it seems that ginkgo is known to cause seizures (especially if contaminated with seed content which is known to be poisonous). Be careful !

No positive effect noticed

Posted by Reviewer1733570 on Jun 07, 2013

Doctor's Best is an OK brand in my opinion, and Ginkgo may work on some people, but I took this daily for a couple of weeks and observed no improvement in cognition, attention or memory. I expected this to help with my cold extremities as well and I felt no benefit in that respect. If anything, I felt a bit dizzy and slightly nauseous at the beginning when taking it, which made me wonder how come some people take it for vertigo.

Terrible experience...

Posted by Reviewer1649025 on Dec 06, 2007

While it is claimed that Ginkgo Biloba will enhance memory and concentration, it did nither for me. Instead, I was overstimulated and restless for about 6 hours after taking a standard dose. I could hardly sleep that night. Over all, a terrible experience. I will be throwing these out.

Weak ginkgo, does nothing

Posted by 4933370717379037397 on Apr 22, 2016

I would not buy this product again. My store ran out of Gaia ginkgo, it's back now and I threw this doctor's best in the garbage. It did nothing, low quality for sure. Been taking gingko a long time, and this brand is garbage. don't waste your money like I did.

Doctor's Best-Dizzy & too strong

Posted by RiaAman on May 10, 2016

Bought this for my daughter to enhance her study and for alertness. Result make her worst. Took only 1/2 cap(with food) for 4 days and make her headaches, dizzy and restless.

Posted by Rosie-Posie on Jun 05, 2016

Didn't do much

disapointed

Posted by GreenMama on Oct 16, 2014

i really did not see anything beneficial about Ginkgo!

Nothing

Posted by ShikiBrah on Sep 05, 2015

Didn't do anything for me.

Nothing special

Posted by 4846739210802950254 on Mar 21, 2016

Didn't work for me.

nothing good!

Posted by Reviewer2653610 on Sep 19, 2013

I felt nothing good feelings from taking this. My mind didn`t become nor sharper neither brighter. Don`t buy this stuff!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »