The best ginkgo here...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

.. and I've taken this for over a year now. But I urge you to read some testimonials and science results of Ginkgo, not all are that good and you have to make up your own mind an decision wheather this is good stuff or not. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Good price works well

Posted by Reviewer2302302 on Aug 02, 2011

I found this product to work well, even though it is extra strength to me it seems to work the same as normal strength ginkgo that I have tried in the past, however, I like that the product does not have any e-addatives that most ginkgo products have, so I am happy. I notice a difference with foggy brain, ginko definately helps with this, and when I stop using it, the foggy brain returns. I will continue taking ginko into my old age!! A great tip, I have recently used DMAE tablets by now foods and it works well together, I think clearer, stronger and learn faster. It is amazing combination. Also together they help to elevate my mood, I feel so much happier and stronger.

Doctor's Best, Extra Strength Ginkgo - Good for memory, but beware of its blood-thinning capability

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Feb 08, 2014

My mama (in law) would badger me about this whenever her stock is about to run out. She says her memory has improved a lot since she started taking this. I introduced it to her and my papa (in law, RIP, bless his soul) 2 years ago. And they have been regular ever since. I used to take ginkgo but I stopped because I found out that I easily bleed as manifested when my nose bleeds. (Ginkgo has blood-thinning effects.) Maybe because of the dosage 120mg. I don't remember my nose bleeding when I take the other Ginkgo at 60mg. But, I notice that even mild ASA 81 mg (baby aspirin) taken 2 days straight would make my nose bleed. So for now, I only take it once in a while. But my momma, takes it every day with no adverse effects, and she's already 89! Just a precaution, if you are reading this, observe first how your body responds to ginkgo as every body is different. Still, I rate this product highly. So does my in laws. >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

too strong

Posted by Reviewer2735063 on Jul 15, 2008

I found these 120 mg capsules too strong for me. They made me edgy and iritable. Putting half into empty capsules and taking 60 mg works better for me. I can definitly tell an improvement in my memory when I'm taking ginkgo.

Inexpensive

Posted by Reviewer2425198 on May 16, 2009

Before I started taking it I felt like I was in a fog but that has cleared away and now I don't think that I will stop using it for fear of going back there. It seems like it wakes my mind out of its sleepy sluggishness! Actually I think that is the Phosphatidyl Serine that is doing that for me I take the Ginkgo as an extra bit of insurance. I don't like the fact that Doctor's Best always uses gelatin in their capsules.

gift for my dad

Posted by zoezhang on Nov 20, 2015

dad is alway drinking ginkgo tea. this capsule is more powerful than that ! dad loves it and will feedback later if there is any obviously health imrovment!

doctors best extra strength ginkgo, 120 mg

Posted by Reviewer2686211 on Nov 11, 2010

bought this in an attempt to curb the effects of ringing in my ears (tinnitus), product hasn't been in my system long enough to impact the issue but know from past experience that over time the tinnitus will slowly abate. iHerb has an excellent track record with this shopper for shipping and price.

Best buy on maximum dosage!

Posted by Reviewer2030912 on Feb 09, 2009

Suffering from Tinnitus, this herbal supplement in a high dosage is the only remedy to reduce the ringing in my ears. Also seems to improve my memory function as a middle-aged man. This brand has performed well and is reasonably priced.

Works! ! ! ! ! !

Posted by coconut on Jun 23, 2012

I purchased this for a friend. He has turned 60. He was having problems thinking clearly. He said he noticed a little difference. I believe it would have been even better if he stopped drinking diet sodas as the aspartame in this reduces clearity/concentration.

Big capsules

Posted by Reviewer1937131 on Jun 26, 2012

Capsules are big and this stuff smells so strong that it's not recommended to mix it with your food. But I hope this will help me with my panicdisorder medication side effects.