Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Doctor's Best, Extra Strength Ginkgo, 120 mg, 120 Veggie Caps

Reviews 5-star

Deff 5 stars !

Posted by vinetu28 on Aug 31, 2012

I've heard about the benefits of Ginkgo Biloba before and I decided to take the plunge and buy one. I noticed many benefits from taking Ginko Biloba. One I did notice after taking these is that I did have an easier time waking up in the morning and felt clear headed upon waking up. When I began to use this supplement it gave me more energy and I felt very strong. Also it increased my mental function. I was able to perform more tasks throughout the day and sleep better at night while taking this product. I also felt that my sexual interest and performance have increased, which I am loving. Beside this, I have read that Ginkgo is a good anti-oxidant and helping to minimize free radicals in all parts of the body. This is due to the flavonoids and terpenoids. Flavonoids have persuasive antioxidant effects. Studies have shown that flavonoids protect the nerves, heart muscle, blood vessels, and retina from damage. Terpenoids improve blood flow by dilating blood vessels and reducing the stickiness of platelets. Antioxidants such as Flavonoids help in eradication of free radicals that are found in our bodies and are potential hazards to our health and the functions of normal systems. Environmental toxins including ultraviolet light, radiation, cigarette smoking, and air pollution tend to increase the number of these hazardous free radicals which can cause aging, cell death, heart diseases, cancer and Alzheimer's disease along with other possible forms of dementia. Finally, I would highly recommend this product !!! The 120 mg dose is great and I don`t have to take as many capsules a day. Also, the capsules are easy to swallow and they are vegeterian, two points that are important to me. Great value and strong, effective and reliable product! All of this sounds like a miricle, but you can really feel the difference.

Best value for money Ginkgo!

Posted by GreenWarrior on Oct 17, 2013

Hi there. Ginkgo biloba is a must for improving cognitive functioning and memory (especially for people over 40 years old). Two capsules a day: one with breakfast and the other with lunch. The product is really best "bang per buck"! As always, the service from iherb is terrific. Feel free to click on my user name for more reviews! Health and Peace!

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer3058980 on Sep 14, 2012

I'm only 24, but my memory seems to lapse very easily---I have trouble concentrating and often feel lethargic. One day it occurred to me that I do have very thick, easily clotting blood (I also have very cold hands and feet, which made me wonder if this was impeding my circulation). I wondered if a natural blood thinner like ginkgo could help me. Luckily, I had instant success with it. My memory has improved dramatically, and my hands and feet are no longer as frigid as they were. I take it with vinpocetine, and I find that I'm feeling better than I ever have. P.S. For those concerned that ginkgo will not help your memory..ginkgo works by allowing increased blood flow to the brain, thereby making it work better altogether. If your body is already supplying sufficient blood flow to your brain, this may not help you. However, it is always worth a try!

Excellent Produxct

Posted by Reviewer1192618 on Dec 28, 2007

Excellent Product. Great alternative to aspirin for stroke.

Improve my Short Term Memory that I have for years!

Posted by MyPersonalReview on Feb 20, 2014

Wow. I can't believe it. Improve my Short Term Memory that I have for year with only THIS supplement alone!.Gave it to my Girlfried whom having thinning hair. I had tried NOW Biotin alone but it only helps to grow help at a faster time though Maxihair speed it faster than just using Now Biotin alone. And with this Added-on, It is a Best Combo to the MAX. Do click my username NOW!!!!!! and view my page in Iherb NOW!!!! to see ALL the reviews I have written of those purchased products I ordered in Iherb. ( It may takes days to months before I write the review as I need to try them thoroughly ensuring the preciseness and accurate experience taking in comparison to the thousands of page of research papers I have read which is the main reason leading me to buy the product from Iherb because simply, I want to contribute myself in this humanity world. ======================================================================================================= Click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! ======================================================================================================= iHerb.com has become my favorite place to shop supplements, and I'm not alone, because iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab.com the last 6 years in a row! I've been using them for quite some time, and there have never been any problems whatsoever. For customers from outside USA (like me) I recommend the delivery option "Global Priority Mail by DHL". It is incredibly cheap at just 4$, and I always receive the goods here within 6-8 days. Please also note that chances are high that you will NOT pay any additional custom duties and taxes, when "Global Priority Mail by DHL" is used. ======================================================================================================= I spend a lot of time writing reviews, so if you found this one helpful, please let me know by clicking the “helpful”-button below the review. Also please click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks!