fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2294547 on Apr 22, 2016

My wife has been suffering sore and swollen toes for years. They were cold and she had difficulties to walk. After two days using this product all pains were gone color of the toes returned to normal pink color. No more cold toes!!! Miracle pill!!!

Best

Posted by lippyjunky on Mar 14, 2016

Give it a couple of weeks. I feel more alert, more systematic thoughts. I don't really fumble for words as much. I'm sold. Will definitely reorder more.

Good product!

Posted by 5359042171288643262 on Feb 07, 2016

I've tried a Ginkgo Biloba product once before but it wasn't nearly as effective as this one. With this one I actually noticed the benefits. Seemed to provide me with some mental energy

Posted by 5020979894927061307 on Jan 03, 2016

Super

Excellent

Posted by 5473120092193817324 on Dec 12, 2015

Excellent

good for memory

Posted by Reviewer2378298 on Dec 12, 2015

My father had carotid artery stenting and after the procedure he lost his memory and and had brain damage. This pills helps a lot to improve the memory. He is now good. Thanks Doctors best and i herb

Good value for money

Posted by jerneja-suri on Nov 12, 2015

I've searched for a good Ginkgo extract for a reasonable price and this is by far my no.2 choice. Highly recommend to students and older adults especially.

Best

Posted by 5579152153404575259 on Nov 05, 2015

Very good product, works as directed.

Ginkgo caps

Posted by Reviewer1488008 on May 05, 2015

Ginkgo ('capsuls' best choice) are a necessary and very worthwhile addition to other products to improve circulatory conditions. Restrictions their use should be applied where heart volumetric capacity is reduced.

Mental Clarity

Posted by lyferus on Apr 15, 2015

I wouldnt say that it helped me significantly on my focus and mental clarity, but it does its job on days that i know "this is gonna be a terrible day".