Very good product if you understand how it works

Posted by Honest-Reviews on Aug 17, 2012

I have taken gingko in the past and the reason it works is because of the tryglycerides in Western diets what this supplement essentialy does is help blood reach the brain where required and flow much easier than it normally would when loaded with fat and infalmmation. A strong supplement which reverses many ailments connected with improper blood flow to the brain along with this company being a favourite of mine as their products always seem to do the job.

The best ginkgo here...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

.. and I've taken this for over a year now. But I urge you to read some testimonials and science results of Ginkgo, not all are that good and you have to make up your own mind an decision wheather this is good stuff or not. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

ok

Posted by Reviewer2050232 on Apr 08, 2011

these r ok but give me an upset stomach

Possible danger for epileptics

Posted by 4961302887674630978 on Nov 22, 2013

I've recently had an epileptic seizure, after taking this product for about 3 weeks. I have also taken ginseng and other vitamins during this time. After doing some research on the web it seems that ginkgo is known to cause seizures (especially if contaminated with seed content which is known to be poisonous). Be careful !

Doctor's Best Ginkgo

Posted by LadyShopper on Jun 26, 2008

I had been taking Ginkoba before this because it was the only brand - I'd tried at least 6 - that stopped my tinnitus. Apparently, Ginkoba changed their formulation when they were bought by another company (the pills smell and taste just awful now), so I switched to Doctor's Best. I am happy to report that this brand (DB) is every bit as effective as the prior one.

No positive effect noticed

Posted by Reviewer1733570 on Jun 07, 2013

Doctor's Best is an OK brand in my opinion, and Ginkgo may work on some people, but I took this daily for a couple of weeks and observed no improvement in cognition, attention or memory. I expected this to help with my cold extremities as well and I felt no benefit in that respect. If anything, I felt a bit dizzy and slightly nauseous at the beginning when taking it, which made me wonder how come some people take it for vertigo.

good

Posted by Reviewer3014201 on Jul 25, 2012

i love it that it is really strong and very good price, it helps to my libido, my cold legs and arms, my memory, like it

Gingko is GREAT!

Posted by Reviewer1561464 on Jan 26, 2007

I am 57 and never suffer from any "senior moments" thanks to this gingko. I have slowly increased my dosage over the last 12 years, from 60mg to 480mg and I still astound everyone with my memory!

This thing really works

Posted by Reviewer1003288 on Aug 12, 2008

I've tried many brands of Ginkgo and I find this one really works along with Nature's Way. It didn't make me drowsy like (Exchange Select) and it dissolves in a cup of water after demonstration unlike (Puritan's Pride) so yes, I will keep buying until I get old. My stomach also don't feel bloated like I was when I took Exchange Select Ginkgo so at least this brand is reliable. At first I thought I was allergic and didn't believe the brand play a role....now, I think brands do matter! Hint: Take this along with Ginseng for boosted energy but avoid any caffeine intake or else insomnia will happen. Remember to drink plenty of fluid.

Good price works well

Posted by Reviewer2302302 on Aug 02, 2011

I found this product to work well, even though it is extra strength to me it seems to work the same as normal strength ginkgo that I have tried in the past, however, I like that the product does not have any e-addatives that most ginkgo products have, so I am happy. I notice a difference with foggy brain, ginko definately helps with this, and when I stop using it, the foggy brain returns. I will continue taking ginko into my old age!! A great tip, I have recently used DMAE tablets by now foods and it works well together, I think clearer, stronger and learn faster. It is amazing combination. Also together they help to elevate my mood, I feel so much happier and stronger.