Very good product if you understand how it works

Posted by Honest-Reviews on Aug 17, 2012

I have taken gingko in the past and the reason it works is because of the tryglycerides in Western diets what this supplement essentialy does is help blood reach the brain where required and flow much easier than it normally would when loaded with fat and infalmmation. A strong supplement which reverses many ailments connected with improper blood flow to the brain along with this company being a favourite of mine as their products always seem to do the job.

ok

Posted by Reviewer2050232 on Apr 08, 2011

these r ok but give me an upset stomach

Very good product

Posted by Kin-za on Apr 22, 2013

Ginkgo has a positive effect both on the cardiovascular and central nervous system. It increases blood flow to the brain and to the extremities, adjusting the tone and elasticity of blood vessels. It also acts like aspirin, helping to reduce the viscosity of the blood and thus reducing the likelihood of blood clots. Ginkgo also possesses antioxidant properties, protecting the body of free radicals, helping to maintain healthy blood cells. I bought this product for my mother to improve memory. She likes. Packing lasts for a long time. Will buy more soon.

Doctor's Best Ginkgo

Posted by LadyShopper on Jun 26, 2008

I had been taking Ginkoba before this because it was the only brand - I'd tried at least 6 - that stopped my tinnitus. Apparently, Ginkoba changed their formulation when they were bought by another company (the pills smell and taste just awful now), so I switched to Doctor's Best. I am happy to report that this brand (DB) is every bit as effective as the prior one.

No positive effect noticed

Posted by Reviewer1733570 on Jun 07, 2013

Doctor's Best is an OK brand in my opinion, and Ginkgo may work on some people, but I took this daily for a couple of weeks and observed no improvement in cognition, attention or memory. I expected this to help with my cold extremities as well and I felt no benefit in that respect. If anything, I felt a bit dizzy and slightly nauseous at the beginning when taking it, which made me wonder how come some people take it for vertigo.

The best ginkgo here...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

.. and I've taken this for over a year now. But I urge you to read some testimonials and science results of Ginkgo, not all are that good and you have to make up your own mind an decision wheather this is good stuff or not. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Weak ginkgo, does nothing

Posted by 4933370717379037397 on Apr 22, 2016

I would not buy this product again. My store ran out of Gaia ginkgo, it's back now and I threw this doctor's best in the garbage. It did nothing, low quality for sure. Been taking gingko a long time, and this brand is garbage. don't waste your money like I did.

This thing really works

Posted by Reviewer1003288 on Aug 12, 2008

I've tried many brands of Ginkgo and I find this one really works along with Nature's Way. It didn't make me drowsy like (Exchange Select) and it dissolves in a cup of water after demonstration unlike (Puritan's Pride) so yes, I will keep buying until I get old. My stomach also don't feel bloated like I was when I took Exchange Select Ginkgo so at least this brand is reliable. At first I thought I was allergic and didn't believe the brand play a role....now, I think brands do matter! Hint: Take this along with Ginseng for boosted energy but avoid any caffeine intake or else insomnia will happen. Remember to drink plenty of fluid.

Gingko is GREAT!

Posted by Reviewer1561464 on Jan 26, 2007

I am 57 and never suffer from any "senior moments" thanks to this gingko. I have slowly increased my dosage over the last 12 years, from 60mg to 480mg and I still astound everyone with my memory!

Improve my Short Term Memory that I have for years!

Posted by MyPersonalReview on Feb 20, 2014

Wow. I can't believe it. Improve my Short Term Memory that I have for year with only THIS supplement alone!.Gave it to my Girlfried whom having thinning hair. I had tried NOW Biotin alone but it only helps to grow help at a faster time though Maxihair speed it faster than just using Now Biotin alone. And with this Added-on, It is a Best Combo to the MAX. Do click my username NOW!!!!!! and view my page in Iherb NOW!!!! to see ALL the reviews I have written of those purchased products I ordered in Iherb. ( It may takes days to months before I write the review as I need to try them thoroughly ensuring the preciseness and accurate experience taking in comparison to the thousands of page of research papers I have read which is the main reason leading me to buy the product from Iherb because simply, I want to contribute myself in this humanity world. ======================================================================================================= Click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! ======================================================================================================= iHerb.com has become my favorite place to shop supplements, and I'm not alone, because iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab.com the last 6 years in a row! I've been using them for quite some time, and there have never been any problems whatsoever. For customers from outside USA (like me) I recommend the delivery option "Global Priority Mail by DHL". It is incredibly cheap at just 4$, and I always receive the goods here within 6-8 days. Please also note that chances are high that you will NOT pay any additional custom duties and taxes, when "Global Priority Mail by DHL" is used. ======================================================================================================= I spend a lot of time writing reviews, so if you found this one helpful, please let me know by clicking the “helpful”-button below the review. Also please click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks!