POTENT FRONT LOBES ACTIVATOR ...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 19, 2013

i'm an average body size and my dosage is 2 caps.i can strongly feel the herb extract within half an hour,i feel elevated brain function in the frontal part of the head.don't overdose your dosage because you might get a mild headache from the high potency....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

The best ginkgo here...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

.. and I've taken this for over a year now. But I urge you to read some testimonials and science results of Ginkgo, not all are that good and you have to make up your own mind an decision wheather this is good stuff or not. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

ok

Posted by Reviewer2050232 on Apr 08, 2011

these r ok but give me an upset stomach

Possible danger for epileptics

Posted by 4961302887674630978 on Nov 22, 2013

I've recently had an epileptic seizure, after taking this product for about 3 weeks. I have also taken ginseng and other vitamins during this time. After doing some research on the web it seems that ginkgo is known to cause seizures (especially if contaminated with seed content which is known to be poisonous). Be careful !

Doctor's Best Ginkgo

Posted by LadyShopper on Jun 26, 2008

I had been taking Ginkoba before this because it was the only brand - I'd tried at least 6 - that stopped my tinnitus. Apparently, Ginkoba changed their formulation when they were bought by another company (the pills smell and taste just awful now), so I switched to Doctor's Best. I am happy to report that this brand (DB) is every bit as effective as the prior one.

good

Posted by Reviewer3014201 on Jul 25, 2012

i love it that it is really strong and very good price, it helps to my libido, my cold legs and arms, my memory, like it

This thing really works

Posted by Reviewer1003288 on Aug 12, 2008

I've tried many brands of Ginkgo and I find this one really works along with Nature's Way. It didn't make me drowsy like (Exchange Select) and it dissolves in a cup of water after demonstration unlike (Puritan's Pride) so yes, I will keep buying until I get old. My stomach also don't feel bloated like I was when I took Exchange Select Ginkgo so at least this brand is reliable. At first I thought I was allergic and didn't believe the brand play a role....now, I think brands do matter! Hint: Take this along with Ginseng for boosted energy but avoid any caffeine intake or else insomnia will happen. Remember to drink plenty of fluid.

Gingko is GREAT!

Posted by Reviewer1561464 on Jan 26, 2007

I am 57 and never suffer from any "senior moments" thanks to this gingko. I have slowly increased my dosage over the last 12 years, from 60mg to 480mg and I still astound everyone with my memory!

Good price works well

Posted by Reviewer2302302 on Aug 02, 2011

I found this product to work well, even though it is extra strength to me it seems to work the same as normal strength ginkgo that I have tried in the past, however, I like that the product does not have any e-addatives that most ginkgo products have, so I am happy. I notice a difference with foggy brain, ginko definately helps with this, and when I stop using it, the foggy brain returns. I will continue taking ginko into my old age!! A great tip, I have recently used DMAE tablets by now foods and it works well together, I think clearer, stronger and learn faster. It is amazing combination. Also together they help to elevate my mood, I feel so much happier and stronger.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Apr 24, 2013

Good for when studying for exams! Helps me to focus and concentrate better.