Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials

Doctor's Best, Extra Strength Ginkgo, 120 mg, 120 Veggie Caps

No positive effect noticed

8 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1733570 on Jun 07, 2013

Doctor's Best is an OK brand in my opinion, and Ginkgo may work on some people, but I took this daily for a couple of weeks and observed no improvement in cognition, attention or memory. I expected this to help with my cold extremities as well and I felt no benefit in that respect. If anything, I felt a bit dizzy and slightly nauseous at the beginning when taking it, which made me wonder how come some people take it for vertigo.

Very good product

6 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Kin-za on Apr 22, 2013

Ginkgo has a positive effect both on the cardiovascular and central nervous system. It increases blood flow to the brain and to the extremities, adjusting the tone and elasticity of blood vessels. It also acts like aspirin, helping to reduce the viscosity of the blood and thus reducing the likelihood of blood clots. Ginkgo also possesses antioxidant properties, protecting the body of free radicals, helping to maintain healthy blood cells. I bought this product for my mother to improve memory. She likes. Packing lasts for a long time. Will buy more soon.

Doctor's Best, Extra Strength Ginkgo, 120mg

30 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2243914 on Oct 14, 2011

At first used one whole cap per day, made me feel like a zombie, i was too alert and could't sleep my usual 8 hours of beauty sleep, I was up within 5hours and didn't know what to do when I woke up around 4am my first week. Then I reduced my dosage of half cap by opening the cap and having directly in my mouth and downing with water. Had the effect of remmembering things better and more alert, eleminated my afternoon brain fog and having my good 8 hours of sleep on my second week. I think this product is very potent, but you have to work out at what dosage your body requires and everyone has differnet tolerance level. I would give 5 stars because I have found my optimum dosage and works great for me. I feel more smarter when iam taking this product.

POTENT FRONT LOBES ACTIVATOR ...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

5 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 19, 2013

i'm an average body size and my dosage is 2 caps.i can strongly feel the herb extract within half an hour,i feel elevated brain function in the frontal part of the head.don't overdose your dosage because you might get a mild headache from the high potency....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

clearly best

4 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1247902 on Jun 19, 2008

you want brain food - this is a good one.