July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Doctor's Best, Extra Strength Ginkgo, 120 mg, 120 Veggie Caps

good

Posted by Reviewer3014201 on Jul 25, 2012

i love it that it is really strong and very good price, it helps to my libido, my cold legs and arms, my memory, like it

Doctor's Best Ginkgo

Posted by LadyShopper on Jun 26, 2008

I had been taking Ginkoba before this because it was the only brand - I'd tried at least 6 - that stopped my tinnitus. Apparently, Ginkoba changed their formulation when they were bought by another company (the pills smell and taste just awful now), so I switched to Doctor's Best. I am happy to report that this brand (DB) is every bit as effective as the prior one.

Value-For-Money 120mg Ginkgo Extract

Posted by RubiesHealth on Jun 13, 2012

Standardized 120mg ginkgo extract in a single capsule is therapeutic strength. Thus this is a value-for-money product. I recommend this to cost-conscious individuals like retirees who use ginkgo as a complementary herb to other circulatory supplements/medications. My mum has not experienced vertigo and tinnitus (ear-ringing) since taking 120mg ginkgo extract daily, 4 years ago. I am rating this 3-stars because I have experienced higher efficacy ginkgo extract by other brands (some not available at iHerb yet). Look out for my future reviews.

Good price works well

Posted by Reviewer2302302 on Aug 02, 2011

I found this product to work well, even though it is extra strength to me it seems to work the same as normal strength ginkgo that I have tried in the past, however, I like that the product does not have any e-addatives that most ginkgo products have, so I am happy. I notice a difference with foggy brain, ginko definately helps with this, and when I stop using it, the foggy brain returns. I will continue taking ginko into my old age!! A great tip, I have recently used DMAE tablets by now foods and it works well together, I think clearer, stronger and learn faster. It is amazing combination. Also together they help to elevate my mood, I feel so much happier and stronger.

Ginkgo Biloba

Posted by Reviewer2851483 on Oct 28, 2008

excellent - Improves Poor circulation - Mental fuzziness - Symptoms of Alzheimer's disease - Memory loss - Vertigo - Ringing in ears - Enhances circulation to brain, heart, limbs, ears & eyes.