too strong

Posted by Reviewer2735063 on Jul 15, 2008

I found these 120 mg capsules too strong for me. They made me edgy and iritable. Putting half into empty capsules and taking 60 mg works better for me. I can definitly tell an improvement in my memory when I'm taking ginkgo.

Good price works well

Posted by Reviewer2302302 on Aug 02, 2011

I found this product to work well, even though it is extra strength to me it seems to work the same as normal strength ginkgo that I have tried in the past, however, I like that the product does not have any e-addatives that most ginkgo products have, so I am happy. I notice a difference with foggy brain, ginko definately helps with this, and when I stop using it, the foggy brain returns. I will continue taking ginko into my old age!! A great tip, I have recently used DMAE tablets by now foods and it works well together, I think clearer, stronger and learn faster. It is amazing combination. Also together they help to elevate my mood, I feel so much happier and stronger.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Apr 24, 2013

Good for when studying for exams! Helps me to focus and concentrate better.

Weak ginkgo, does nothing

Posted by 4933370717379037397 on Apr 22, 2016

I would not buy this product again. My store ran out of Gaia ginkgo, it's back now and I threw this doctor's best in the garbage. It did nothing, low quality for sure. Been taking gingko a long time, and this brand is garbage. don't waste your money like I did.

Doctor's Best-Dizzy & too strong

Posted by RiaAman on May 10, 2016

Bought this for my daughter to enhance her study and for alertness. Result make her worst. Took only 1/2 cap(with food) for 4 days and make her headaches, dizzy and restless.

LEARNED TODAY ON A DOCTOR SHOW...

Posted by Reviewer2583260 on May 17, 2010

GINGKO IS FOR MOOD, NOT MEMORY. I FORGOT WHAT ELSE I WAS GOING TO SAY.

Ginkgo Biloba

Posted by Reviewer2851483 on Oct 28, 2008

excellent - Improves Poor circulation - Mental fuzziness - Symptoms of Alzheimer's disease - Memory loss - Vertigo - Ringing in ears - Enhances circulation to brain, heart, limbs, ears & eyes.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1738465 on Aug 07, 2010

It has noticeably improved my memory and decreased my "brain fog" in a matter of weeks. Thanks!

Terrible experience...

Posted by Reviewer1649025 on Dec 06, 2007

While it is claimed that Ginkgo Biloba will enhance memory and concentration, it did nither for me. Instead, I was overstimulated and restless for about 6 hours after taking a standard dose. I could hardly sleep that night. Over all, a terrible experience. I will be throwing these out.

Inexpensive

Posted by Reviewer2425198 on May 16, 2009

Before I started taking it I felt like I was in a fog but that has cleared away and now I don't think that I will stop using it for fear of going back there. It seems like it wakes my mind out of its sleepy sluggishness! Actually I think that is the Phosphatidyl Serine that is doing that for me I take the Ginkgo as an extra bit of insurance. I don't like the fact that Doctor's Best always uses gelatin in their capsules.