Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials

Doctor's Best, Extra Strength Ginkgo, 120 mg, 120 Veggie Caps

ok

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2050232 on Apr 08, 2011

these r ok but give me an upset stomach

Doctor's Best Ginkgo

6 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by LadyShopper on Jun 26, 2008

I had been taking Ginkoba before this because it was the only brand - I'd tried at least 6 - that stopped my tinnitus. Apparently, Ginkoba changed their formulation when they were bought by another company (the pills smell and taste just awful now), so I switched to Doctor's Best. I am happy to report that this brand (DB) is every bit as effective as the prior one.

Gingko is GREAT!

18 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1561464 on Jan 26, 2007

I am 57 and never suffer from any "senior moments" thanks to this gingko. I have slowly increased my dosage over the last 12 years, from 60mg to 480mg and I still astound everyone with my memory!

This thing really works

8 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1003288 on Aug 12, 2008

I've tried many brands of Ginkgo and I find this one really works along with Nature's Way. It didn't make me drowsy like (Exchange Select) and it dissolves in a cup of water after demonstration unlike (Puritan's Pride) so yes, I will keep buying until I get old. My stomach also don't feel bloated like I was when I took Exchange Select Ginkgo so at least this brand is reliable. At first I thought I was allergic and didn't believe the brand play a role....now, I think brands do matter! Hint: Take this along with Ginseng for boosted energy but avoid any caffeine intake or else insomnia will happen. Remember to drink plenty of fluid.

Ginkgo Biloba

8 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2851483 on Oct 28, 2008

excellent - Improves Poor circulation - Mental fuzziness - Symptoms of Alzheimer's disease - Memory loss - Vertigo - Ringing in ears - Enhances circulation to brain, heart, limbs, ears & eyes.