Doctor's Best-Dizzy & too strong

Posted by RiaAman on May 10, 2016

Bought this for my daughter to enhance her study and for alertness. Result make her worst. Took only 1/2 cap(with food) for 4 days and make her headaches, dizzy and restless.

the best!

Posted by Reviewer2457770 on Sep 28, 2009

I'm 40 years old and am in a highly stressful occupation. I was starting to lose way more hair than usual around the crown, which freaked me out since being female, your hair is your greatest asset. Well, I read the ginkgo may help with hair growth, which turned out to be true. There is new hair growth (way more than usual) around the crown and this brand, being of such high quality, enables me to take less than other brands.

Best I've Tried

Posted by 4852752925255320630 on Aug 07, 2012

I've tried several brands of ginkgo biloba over the years, but this is the first that I think has made a real difference. Both my husband and I feel mentally sharper since we've begun using Doctor's Best.

Terrible experience...

Posted by Reviewer1649025 on Dec 06, 2007

While it is claimed that Ginkgo Biloba will enhance memory and concentration, it did nither for me. Instead, I was overstimulated and restless for about 6 hours after taking a standard dose. I could hardly sleep that night. Over all, a terrible experience. I will be throwing these out.

good

Posted by Reviewer2320582 on Sep 29, 2010

I always am cold feet, but now I have a lot better. long ago should have bought Ginko biloba

waste of money

Posted by Reviewer2329261 on Feb 20, 2011

I do not see any difference in my ability to think clearly or remember better, and I have been taking this twice per day for several weeks.

excellent product.

Posted by Reviewer1191378 on Feb 18, 2012

At the age of 65 I am eager to keep my brain functioning as good as possible. Many years ago a professor in biology told me he didn`t dare to stop using ginko biloba. So I thought now`s the time to start using it. I`m very pleased with the effect and plan to go on using it. I have even recommended the product to a couple of graduate students I know.

no more spells of dizziness

Posted by Reviewer2239146 on Dec 25, 2009

I can be really affirmative about this product. I suffered from regular dizziness spells, apparently due to poor blood circulation in the inner ear (=loss of sense of balance) and they never occurred anymore since I take 2 of those a day. I've been taking them for a couple of years, as a regular supplement.

brilliant for streess

Posted by Reviewer2776463 on Jan 05, 2010

Quality product . . . very good for stress

good

Posted by 5271473162454939163 on Feb 06, 2014