10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Doctor's Best, Extra Strength Ginkgo, 120 mg, 120 Veggie Caps

Good price works well

Posted by Reviewer2302302 on Aug 02, 2011

I found this product to work well, even though it is extra strength to me it seems to work the same as normal strength ginkgo that I have tried in the past, however, I like that the product does not have any e-addatives that most ginkgo products have, so I am happy. I notice a difference with foggy brain, ginko definately helps with this, and when I stop using it, the foggy brain returns. I will continue taking ginko into my old age!! A great tip, I have recently used DMAE tablets by now foods and it works well together, I think clearer, stronger and learn faster. It is amazing combination. Also together they help to elevate my mood, I feel so much happier and stronger.

This thing really works

Posted by Reviewer1003288 on Aug 12, 2008

I've tried many brands of Ginkgo and I find this one really works along with Nature's Way. It didn't make me drowsy like (Exchange Select) and it dissolves in a cup of water after demonstration unlike (Puritan's Pride) so yes, I will keep buying until I get old. My stomach also don't feel bloated like I was when I took Exchange Select Ginkgo so at least this brand is reliable. At first I thought I was allergic and didn't believe the brand play a role....now, I think brands do matter! Hint: Take this along with Ginseng for boosted energy but avoid any caffeine intake or else insomnia will happen. Remember to drink plenty of fluid.

Ginkgo Biloba

Posted by Reviewer2851483 on Oct 28, 2008

excellent - Improves Poor circulation - Mental fuzziness - Symptoms of Alzheimer's disease - Memory loss - Vertigo - Ringing in ears - Enhances circulation to brain, heart, limbs, ears & eyes.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1738465 on Aug 07, 2010

It has noticeably improved my memory and decreased my "brain fog" in a matter of weeks. Thanks!

clearly best

Posted by Reviewer1247902 on Jun 19, 2008

you want brain food - this is a good one.