Best I've Tried

Posted by 4852752925255320630 on Aug 07, 2012

I've tried several brands of ginkgo biloba over the years, but this is the first that I think has made a real difference. Both my husband and I feel mentally sharper since we've begun using Doctor's Best.

good

Posted by Reviewer2320582 on Sep 29, 2010

I always am cold feet, but now I have a lot better. long ago should have bought Ginko biloba

excellent product.

Posted by Reviewer1191378 on Feb 18, 2012

At the age of 65 I am eager to keep my brain functioning as good as possible. Many years ago a professor in biology told me he didn`t dare to stop using ginko biloba. So I thought now`s the time to start using it. I`m very pleased with the effect and plan to go on using it. I have even recommended the product to a couple of graduate students I know.

no more spells of dizziness

Posted by Reviewer2239146 on Dec 25, 2009

I can be really affirmative about this product. I suffered from regular dizziness spells, apparently due to poor blood circulation in the inner ear (=loss of sense of balance) and they never occurred anymore since I take 2 of those a day. I've been taking them for a couple of years, as a regular supplement.

brilliant for streess

Posted by Reviewer2776463 on Jan 05, 2010

Quality product . . . very good for stress

not bad

Posted by 5424429348717360828 on Jan 05, 2015

good for health!

Effective!

Posted by 5028478658753698469 on Mar 19, 2015

Energizing my daily thinking processes, really feel myself getting a lot more alert & quick at decisions & analysis, as well as design. Thanks!

This stuff is wonderful.

Posted by nataliuncik on Mar 21, 2015

I was very surprised at how effective this is. As I get older, I'm finding it more difficult to focus on things, and my short-term memory seems to be "spotty." Nothing major, but enough that it's annoying, almost like a mild case of adult attention deficit disorder -- I was easily distracted, couldn't seem to finish projects, etc.A doctor friend suggested I give this a try. I honestly wasn't expecting much. But I was pleasantly surprised. The effect was apparent within a couple of days for me. I noticed an increase in energy, and less "fragmented" focus. I could start a task and easily finish it quickly, without getting pulled into some tangential project.

Good product!

Posted by 5359042171288643262 on Feb 07, 2016

I've tried a Ginkgo Biloba product once before but it wasn't nearly as effective as this one. With this one I actually noticed the benefits. Seemed to provide me with some mental energy

Szuper termek!

Posted by 5496666873828804508 on May 23, 2016

Nagyon jol erzem magam, reggel ebredes utan friss vagyok. Nem vagyok feledekeny.