LEARNED TODAY ON A DOCTOR SHOW...

Posted by Reviewer2583260 on May 17, 2010

GINGKO IS FOR MOOD, NOT MEMORY. I FORGOT WHAT ELSE I WAS GOING TO SAY.

Best I've Tried

Posted by 4852752925255320630 on Aug 07, 2012

I've tried several brands of ginkgo biloba over the years, but this is the first that I think has made a real difference. Both my husband and I feel mentally sharper since we've begun using Doctor's Best.

good

Posted by Reviewer2320582 on Sep 29, 2010

I always am cold feet, but now I have a lot better. long ago should have bought Ginko biloba

excellent product.

Posted by Reviewer1191378 on Feb 18, 2012

At the age of 65 I am eager to keep my brain functioning as good as possible. Many years ago a professor in biology told me he didn`t dare to stop using ginko biloba. So I thought now`s the time to start using it. I`m very pleased with the effect and plan to go on using it. I have even recommended the product to a couple of graduate students I know.

no more spells of dizziness

Posted by Reviewer2239146 on Dec 25, 2009

I can be really affirmative about this product. I suffered from regular dizziness spells, apparently due to poor blood circulation in the inner ear (=loss of sense of balance) and they never occurred anymore since I take 2 of those a day. I've been taking them for a couple of years, as a regular supplement.

brilliant for streess

Posted by Reviewer2776463 on Jan 05, 2010

Quality product . . . very good for stress

good

Posted by 5271473162454939163 on Feb 06, 2014

good

Able to focus well (almost immediate effect)

Posted by 4656648953505813711 on Feb 11, 2014

I would say this product works great for me. I am a student (25 years old) and were having problems retaining informations/notes. Upon taking this pills, I am able to focus well and keeps me alert and going for the rest of the lectures etc. I will recommend this to my friends. :) I hope this pills will aid me in getting A's for my results. :) Side note - 1. I feel kind of thirsty at first but I am able to flush away this effect by drinking lot of water. 2. Having difficulty to sleep. Too much energy.

Natural Power

Posted by 4906662583892594876 on May 03, 2016

My mind is focused clear and sharp,woooooaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww!

not bad