This stuff is wonderful.

Posted by nataliuncik on Mar 21, 2015

I was very surprised at how effective this is. As I get older, I'm finding it more difficult to focus on things, and my short-term memory seems to be "spotty." Nothing major, but enough that it's annoying, almost like a mild case of adult attention deficit disorder -- I was easily distracted, couldn't seem to finish projects, etc.A doctor friend suggested I give this a try. I honestly wasn't expecting much. But I was pleasantly surprised. The effect was apparent within a couple of days for me. I noticed an increase in energy, and less "fragmented" focus. I could start a task and easily finish it quickly, without getting pulled into some tangential project.

Helps

Posted by Reviewer1557027 on Apr 25, 2014

It does seem to give me some relief from Tinnitus.

disapointed

Posted by GreenMama on Oct 16, 2014

i really did not see anything beneficial about Ginkgo!

Nothing special

Posted by 4846739210802950254 on Mar 21, 2016

Didn't work for me.

Nothing

Posted by ShikiBrah on Sep 05, 2015

Didn't do anything for me.

Posted by Rosie-Posie on Jun 05, 2016

Didn't do much

the best!

Posted by Reviewer2457770 on Sep 28, 2009

I'm 40 years old and am in a highly stressful occupation. I was starting to lose way more hair than usual around the crown, which freaked me out since being female, your hair is your greatest asset. Well, I read the ginkgo may help with hair growth, which turned out to be true. There is new hair growth (way more than usual) around the crown and this brand, being of such high quality, enables me to take less than other brands.

waste of money

Posted by Reviewer2329261 on Feb 20, 2011

I do not see any difference in my ability to think clearly or remember better, and I have been taking this twice per day for several weeks.

Best I've Tried

Posted by 4852752925255320630 on Aug 07, 2012

I've tried several brands of ginkgo biloba over the years, but this is the first that I think has made a real difference. Both my husband and I feel mentally sharper since we've begun using Doctor's Best.

good

Posted by Reviewer2320582 on Sep 29, 2010

I always am cold feet, but now I have a lot better. long ago should have bought Ginko biloba