| English
| USD ($)

Doctor's Best, Extra Strength Ginkgo, 120 mg, 120 Veggie Caps

Ginkgo Biloba

Posted by Reviewer2851483 on Oct 28, 2008

excellent - Improves Poor circulation - Mental fuzziness - Symptoms of Alzheimer's disease - Memory loss - Vertigo - Ringing in ears - Enhances circulation to brain, heart, limbs, ears & eyes.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1738465 on Aug 07, 2010

It has noticeably improved my memory and decreased my "brain fog" in a matter of weeks. Thanks!

Good price works well

Posted by Reviewer2302302 on Aug 02, 2011

I found this product to work well, even though it is extra strength to me it seems to work the same as normal strength ginkgo that I have tried in the past, however, I like that the product does not have any e-addatives that most ginkgo products have, so I am happy. I notice a difference with foggy brain, ginko definately helps with this, and when I stop using it, the foggy brain returns. I will continue taking ginko into my old age!! A great tip, I have recently used DMAE tablets by now foods and it works well together, I think clearer, stronger and learn faster. It is amazing combination. Also together they help to elevate my mood, I feel so much happier and stronger.

too strong

Posted by Reviewer2735063 on Jul 15, 2008

I found these 120 mg capsules too strong for me. They made me edgy and iritable. Putting half into empty capsules and taking 60 mg works better for me. I can definitly tell an improvement in my memory when I'm taking ginkgo.

Doctor's Best, Extra Strength Ginkgo - Good for memory, but beware of its blood-thinning capability

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Feb 08, 2014

My mama (in law) would badger me about this whenever her stock is about to run out. She says her memory has improved a lot since she started taking this. I introduced it to her and my papa (in law, RIP, bless his soul) 2 years ago. And they have been regular ever since. I used to take ginkgo but I stopped because I found out that I easily bleed as manifested when my nose bleeds. (Ginkgo has blood-thinning effects.) Maybe because of the dosage 120mg. I don't remember my nose bleeding when I take the other Ginkgo at 60mg. But, I notice that even mild ASA 81 mg (baby aspirin) taken 2 days straight would make my nose bleed. So for now, I only take it once in a while. But my momma, takes it every day with no adverse effects, and she's already 89! Just a precaution, if you are reading this, observe first how your body responds to ginkgo as every body is different. Still, I rate this product highly. So does my in laws. >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"