Doctor's Best, Extra Strength Ginkgo, 120 mg, 120 Veggie Caps

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1738465 on Aug 07, 2010

It has noticeably improved my memory and decreased my "brain fog" in a matter of weeks. Thanks!

Good price works well

Posted by Reviewer2302302 on Aug 02, 2011

I found this product to work well, even though it is extra strength to me it seems to work the same as normal strength ginkgo that I have tried in the past, however, I like that the product does not have any e-addatives that most ginkgo products have, so I am happy. I notice a difference with foggy brain, ginko definately helps with this, and when I stop using it, the foggy brain returns. I will continue taking ginko into my old age!! A great tip, I have recently used DMAE tablets by now foods and it works well together, I think clearer, stronger and learn faster. It is amazing combination. Also together they help to elevate my mood, I feel so much happier and stronger.

Ginkgo Biloba

Posted by Reviewer2851483 on Oct 28, 2008

excellent - Improves Poor circulation - Mental fuzziness - Symptoms of Alzheimer's disease - Memory loss - Vertigo - Ringing in ears - Enhances circulation to brain, heart, limbs, ears & eyes.

too strong

Posted by Reviewer2735063 on Jul 15, 2008

I found these 120 mg capsules too strong for me. They made me edgy and iritable. Putting half into empty capsules and taking 60 mg works better for me. I can definitly tell an improvement in my memory when I'm taking ginkgo.

Very good product if you understand how it works

Posted by Honest-Reviews on Aug 17, 2012

I have taken gingko in the past and the reason it works is because of the tryglycerides in Western diets what this supplement essentialy does is help blood reach the brain where required and flow much easier than it normally would when loaded with fat and infalmmation. A strong supplement which reverses many ailments connected with improper blood flow to the brain along with this company being a favourite of mine as their products always seem to do the job.