Doctor's Best, Extra Strength Ginkgo, 120 mg, 120 Veggie Caps

This thing really works

Posted by Reviewer1003288 From California on Aug 12, 2008

I've tried many brands of Ginkgo and I find this one really works along with Nature's Way. It didn't make me drowsy like (Exchange Select) and it dissolves in a cup of water after demonstration unlike (Puritan's Pride) so yes, I will keep buying until I get old. My stomach also don't feel bloated like I was when I took Exchange Select Ginkgo so at least this brand is reliable. At first I thought I was allergic and didn't believe the brand play a role....now, I think brands do matter! Hint: Take this along with Ginseng for boosted energy but avoid any caffeine intake or else insomnia will happen. Remember to drink plenty of fluid.

good

Posted by Reviewer2320582 From Latvia on Sep 29, 2010

I always am cold feet, but now I have a lot better. long ago should have bought Ginko biloba

Best I've Tried

Posted by 4852752925255320630 on Aug 07, 2012

I've tried several brands of ginkgo biloba over the years, but this is the first that I think has made a real difference. Both my husband and I feel mentally sharper since we've begun using Doctor's Best.

the best!

Posted by Reviewer2457770 From Canada on Sep 28, 2009

I'm 40 years old and am in a highly stressful occupation. I was starting to lose way more hair than usual around the crown, which freaked me out since being female, your hair is your greatest asset. Well, I read the ginkgo may help with hair growth, which turned out to be true. There is new hair growth (way more than usual) around the crown and this brand, being of such high quality, enables me to take less than other brands.

too strong

Posted by Reviewer2735063 From New Mexico on Jul 15, 2008

I found these 120 mg capsules too strong for me. They made me edgy and iritable. Putting half into empty capsules and taking 60 mg works better for me. I can definitly tell an improvement in my memory when I'm taking ginkgo.