excellent product.

Posted by Reviewer1191378 on Feb 18, 2012

At the age of 65 I am eager to keep my brain functioning as good as possible. Many years ago a professor in biology told me he didn`t dare to stop using ginko biloba. So I thought now`s the time to start using it. I`m very pleased with the effect and plan to go on using it. I have even recommended the product to a couple of graduate students I know.

Ginkgo can treat absent-mindedness

Posted by Reviewer1638561 on Sep 21, 2013

That ginkgo is one of the top-selling health supplements in the world is no accident. It definitely can treat long-standing forgetfulness as I can personally testify.

no more spells of dizziness

Posted by Reviewer2239146 on Dec 25, 2009

I can be really affirmative about this product. I suffered from regular dizziness spells, apparently due to poor blood circulation in the inner ear (=loss of sense of balance) and they never occurred anymore since I take 2 of those a day. I've been taking them for a couple of years, as a regular supplement.

brilliant for streess

Posted by Reviewer2776463 on Jan 05, 2010

Quality product . . . very good for stress

good

Posted by 5271473162454939163 on Feb 06, 2014

good

Able to focus well (almost immediate effect)

Posted by 4656648953505813711 on Feb 11, 2014

I would say this product works great for me. I am a student (25 years old) and were having problems retaining informations/notes. Upon taking this pills, I am able to focus well and keeps me alert and going for the rest of the lectures etc. I will recommend this to my friends. :) I hope this pills will aid me in getting A's for my results. :) Side note - 1. I feel kind of thirsty at first but I am able to flush away this effect by drinking lot of water. 2. Having difficulty to sleep. Too much energy.

I am taking this together with Panax Ginseng

Posted by 5291306058718481021 on Aug 24, 2016

I am taking this together with Panax Ginseng. I find the combination is very helpful with my energy level and my mood. It also helps me to focus on the task at hand without becoming distracted.

Very potent (too much blood-thinning)

Posted by 5301331765344034966 on Aug 14, 2016

THE GOOD: I have always had a bad memory. Lately I've been having trouble finding words when talking to people. Felt an immediate effect with Ginkgo! Memory is improved, my conversational skills are better than ever and I feel happier and more social then in years! THE BAD: The blood-thinning effects are too strong for me. After 6 weeks of daily use (1 cap in the morning) I am bleeding easily. Yesterday I started bleeding a lot from my chin after scratching my beard. Today the bleeding started again from a hot shower! Will experiment with half a cap per day and see if that works better for me.

Natural Power

Posted by 4906662583892594876 on May 03, 2016

My mind is focused clear and sharp,woooooaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww!

Good product!

Posted by 5359042171288643262 on Feb 07, 2016

I've tried a Ginkgo Biloba product once before but it wasn't nearly as effective as this one. With this one I actually noticed the benefits. Seemed to provide me with some mental energy