Gingko

Posted by Reviewer1044345 on Mar 06, 2008

Especially if I'm under stress, I take this to help my brain connect with memories & ideas with ease. Plus, now that I'm older, I take 2 gingko's & 2 vitamen e's each night (remember, were're combining here) to thin my blood, to naturally decrease my blood pressure. I am not a doctor or nutritionist, you may substantiate this with further research.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer2311458 on Aug 20, 2008

Ginkgo is a great thing for improving memory, etc. This brand is very good. I find I take less than with other brands stating 12 mg per capsule.

very effective

Posted by 5573234716645036354 on May 19, 2012

I previously used Nature Made 120 mg. but it may have been discontinued. It was a long search and for another gingko product until now. Doctor's Best is very effective. My focus and mental clarity is has improved greatly!

Szuper termek!

Posted by 5496666873828804508 on May 23, 2016

Nagyon jol erzem magam, reggel ebredes utan friss vagyok. Nem vagyok feledekeny.

Big capsules

Posted by Reviewer1937131 on Jun 26, 2012

Capsules are big and this stuff smells so strong that it's not recommended to mix it with your food. But I hope this will help me with my panicdisorder medication side effects.

Good Price

Posted by Reviewer2371998 on May 13, 2010

I am feeling better and my thought patterns are clearer.

Energy and lively mind

Posted by Reviewer1550485 on Apr 29, 2012

Being able to perform tasks means I eat less for energy replacement. Don't take near sleep time. Still having trouble remembering names, perhaps I should take more than one a day.

no good results

Posted by Reviewer2125070 on Sep 06, 2012

There was not very good results for my memory

weak product

Posted by Reviewer1247465 on Nov 24, 2010

I bought it ,because, it is advertised extra strong, but it is not! it did not work so it is just cheap not efective at all.

Excellent value

Posted by Reviewer1315766 on Aug 11, 2009

Great value on quality Ginkgo product. I take it for thrombocytosis (too many platelets)due to splenectomy.