Pas satisfaite

Posted by 4991487337144164188 on Dec 12, 2015

Livraison rapide. Cependant il a fallu ajouter 21 euros de frais de douane (ce qui n'était pas mentionné lors de la commande ).....Dommage !!! car le produit est à un prix intéressant .Mais en ajoutant les frais de douane , il est aussi cher qu'en France.

waste of time and money

Posted by 5762363155919124388 on Apr 29, 2014

All available medical research shows that Chondroitin and MSM have absolutely no effect on anything just as they did not for me

Very good!

Posted by Superkoxy on Apr 21, 2012

Once I started taking them, I did not hear the crunch of my joints! Excellent!

a must for joints

Posted by Reviewer2984303 on Nov 16, 2009

for those who have arthritis this is a must have.

Helped me

Posted by Reviewer3237037 on Nov 28, 2010

I train in a gym a lot and I have had problems with my joints stiffness. Glucosamine+MSM gives me noticeable help. There is also so much studies about these ingredients that you don't have to doubt that does these ingredients really work. They do. Doctor's Best product has the best bang for buck and quality is excellent so I'll give 5 stars.

Knees feel much better after I've been taking it for a month!!

Posted by Reviewer2653717 on Mar 17, 2009

Will finish the rest of the capsules and review the progress.

Jury is still out.

Posted by Reviewer2316857 on Apr 13, 2010

My husband and I are on our 2nd bottle of this brand. I like that it also contains MSM. I take 2 in the morning and 2 at night for creeky knees. No improvement yet.

My German Shepherd has a new lease on life!

Posted by Reviewer1405032 on Oct 06, 2009

This product had an astonishing and almost instant effect on my 6yr-old GSD who has knee dysplasia. He was nearly lame, and other Glucosamine products we'd purchased simply gave him no relief. We did get anti-inflammatory medications from our veterinarian, but while relieving pain, the did not help his mobility. Now, with Doctor's Best, he is mostly pain free and can play again. We are so grateful to the makers of this product and to IHerb for offering at such a reasonable price.

Wonderful Product!

Posted by Reviewer1073552 on Jan 05, 2010

I have been giving this to my 12 year old golden retriever and she has improved greatly! Thanks to all those who reviewed this product and give this to their animals-I appreciate it very much! I have been giving my dog 2 capsules in the morning and 2 in the evening in her food.

My dogs love it!

Posted by aileenpeer on Mar 31, 2010

I bought this for my large dogs who have potential joint problems, I believe it helps provide relief.