Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Doctor's Best, Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM, 240 Capsules

For better or worse

Posted by Reviewer1608415 on Jan 27, 2011

About 8 years ago I had an orthopedic review of my right knee by a relevant surgeon. He was of the opinion that with my arthritic damage i would be on his list for knee replacement within 2 years. Today, 8 years later I (66) am still going strong climbing mountains on skis twice a week and/or cycle/bike twice more each week with just a slight discomfort on ocasions. I put this down to regular activity reasonable weight control and last but not least believe that Glucosamine Chondroitin might also be contributing. In any event I see no reason to change my good practice!

A great product!

Posted by Reviewer3081057 on Aug 08, 2010

I have arthritis in my hips. Even though the doctor said it was a mild case, it was very painful. I hated to see what the severe case was. I'd go shopping walk like I was about 90 years old and by the time I'd get to the car I'd be crying because of the pain. After taking this, I walk faster and have very little or no pain now. Don't stop selling this!!!

...never would have believed it!!!

Posted by Reviewer3113147 on Jul 16, 2010

I have had arthritis for quite a few years and have tried different anti-inflammatories without success and even Glucosamine previously also without success. This time, I combined it with exercise on a stationary bike. It really made a difference.

Less Pain

Posted by Reviewer2756094 on Nov 06, 2010

I have less pain when I take this regularily. I haven't always used this brand, but am likeing it because it works, and the capsules are easy to swallow. It is more money that I like to pay, but I have quit for 3-4 months a couple times, only to really feel more pain in my joints. Once I started again, and had been on it for a month or so, the pain went away.

GC with MSM

Posted by Reviewer3311215 on Nov 24, 2007

I have been using this for 8 years since I had repair surgury on my knee. I think it has helped although the cartilege in that knee is gone.