Help bad knee

Posted by 5659058506095226505 on Jul 28, 2013

Eat this helps pain.

Great combination of glucosamine sulphate, chondroitin and MSM.

Posted by 5458754157077041806 on May 07, 2014

I practice many different sports during years, this product makes the dairy difference on my knees. After two firts moths using this product my knees starting to feel better (4 capsules by day). After four moths using this product my knees starting to feel good (2 capsules by day). After Six moths, pain during my sport practice are practically History. Pain or not pain it's the question for my... Made by a very good reputable company. I think that's the cheapest per mg. I highly recommend this product!!!

great for large dogs

Posted by Reviewer1210855 on Apr 22, 2010

Great price and fast service. I use it on my rott for his joint problems. He is now trying to run again. My dog has done well on it now my husband is going to try it for his knees.

Doctors's Best, Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM

Posted by 5123339007633028463 on Dec 26, 2012

I have been using this product for the past 2.5 years and am very satisfied with the results

Great Product

Posted by 5070865483425719170 on May 30, 2014

Ever since I start taking 4 pills per day, my knee doesn't seems to hurt as much as before.

Works for me

Posted by Reviewer1134057 on Jan 30, 2012

I found that several brands of Glusosamine/Chondrotin I tried from iHerb did not work whereas the ones I could get in NZ do. The problem is, the ones in NZ cost way too much. This brand, however, works for me. I take one with breakfast and one with dinner.

Glucosamine - Very Good

Posted by Reviewer1006035 on Mar 07, 2012

After a week my joints feel better, I recommend.

Works

Posted by 5296212175780863692 on Jul 07, 2014

Bought for mum who has knee problem. She says knee pain improves after a few days.

Excellent product.

Posted by Reviewer2261667 on Mar 04, 2012

Have used this for a long time. It works, in my opinion.

happy it comes in pill form

Posted by Reviewer2181575 on Dec 23, 2011

Just wanted to say that I do take the supplement for quite some years. In Australia it is only available in powder form. A bit of a pain. If in pill form it never has the recommended daily intake amounts of Glucosamine, Chondroitin or MSM. Either too much or not enough. Your product that I found in a catalogue you kindly sent me with the order before that one is ideal for me. Thank you for looking after me. Although the products have far to go they always arrive within a reasonable time. :)