Doctor's Best, Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM, 240 Capsules

People with hair lost concerns~~

Posted by Reviewer2172315 on May 10, 2013

I've been taking glucosamine for a long time. Saw this product with the same formula but adding msm, decided to give it a try and see if I can get more hair. I am not a person with hair problem, just curious about the effectiveness of msm. End up, I did grow more hair, short hair growing here and there, front and back. So I'm recommending this product to my aunts and uncles whose suffering from thinning hair problem cos of their age. Wonder if this will work for them also. You all should give it a try, it works for me, no doubt~!!

It may be cheap

Posted by Reviewer2574585 on Aug 25, 2013

Quite good recommendation

Don't dare to stop using

Posted by Reviewer3287921 on Aug 29, 2011

When I started using glucosamine, I didn't notice big difference. Stretching maybe became a bit more productive. But now, whenever I stop using glucosamine for a week-or-so I immediately notice the "backward difference", while joints become more prone and aching.

...never would have believed it!!!

Posted by Reviewer3113147 on Jul 16, 2010

I have had arthritis for quite a few years and have tried different anti-inflammatories without success and even Glucosamine previously also without success. This time, I combined it with exercise on a stationary bike. It really made a difference.

A great product!

Posted by Reviewer3081057 on Aug 08, 2010

I have arthritis in my hips. Even though the doctor said it was a mild case, it was very painful. I hated to see what the severe case was. I'd go shopping walk like I was about 90 years old and by the time I'd get to the car I'd be crying because of the pain. After taking this, I walk faster and have very little or no pain now. Don't stop selling this!!!