It may be cheap

Posted by Reviewer2574585 on Aug 25, 2013

Quite good recommendation

Seems good, but not sure of effect yet

Posted by Reviewer1150473 on Jan 26, 2011

I purchased these because I was hoping for 2 things: 1) getting less pain because of the MSM and 2) strenghten the cartilage in my back (disc prolapse). I know that this is not a product that will make me get well just within a few days, so I will give it a few months and see (only been using it for a week). My mother has atrhrosis and is very happy with how her knee function has improved after taking a similar product for 6 months. :)

For better or worse

Posted by Reviewer1608415 on Jan 27, 2011

About 8 years ago I had an orthopedic review of my right knee by a relevant surgeon. He was of the opinion that with my arthritic damage i would be on his list for knee replacement within 2 years. Today, 8 years later I (66) am still going strong climbing mountains on skis twice a week and/or cycle/bike twice more each week with just a slight discomfort on ocasions. I put this down to regular activity reasonable weight control and last but not least believe that Glucosamine Chondroitin might also be contributing. In any event I see no reason to change my good practice!

A great product!

Posted by Reviewer3081057 on Aug 08, 2010

I have arthritis in my hips. Even though the doctor said it was a mild case, it was very painful. I hated to see what the severe case was. I'd go shopping walk like I was about 90 years old and by the time I'd get to the car I'd be crying because of the pain. After taking this, I walk faster and have very little or no pain now. Don't stop selling this!!!

...never would have believed it!!!

Posted by Reviewer3113147 on Jul 16, 2010

I have had arthritis for quite a few years and have tried different anti-inflammatories without success and even Glucosamine previously also without success. This time, I combined it with exercise on a stationary bike. It really made a difference.