Joint relief

Posted by Reviewer1984410 on Jan 27, 2012

Really helps arthritis pain. Slows the loss of cartilage may even reverse it. My doctors say take 2000 mg of glucosamine a day. Easy capsule to swallow.

Works for me

Posted by Reviewer1134057 on Jan 30, 2012

I found that several brands of Glusosamine/Chondrotin I tried from iHerb did not work whereas the ones I could get in NZ do. The problem is, the ones in NZ cost way too much. This brand, however, works for me. I take one with breakfast and one with dinner.

Works for me

Posted by Reviewer1558649 on Jan 31, 2012

Does make a difference in joint mobility; especially in cold weather climates if used as directed.

glucosamine

Posted by Reviewer1913793 on Feb 07, 2012

been taking for a couple years. with as many miles as i run i feel that this plays an essential part in my recovery and ability to train. i run ultras and marathons, averaging 50-60 miles/wk

My body likes it!

Posted by Reviewer3161275 on Feb 19, 2012

My joints like it.

Great

Posted by Reviewer3001165 on Jun 13, 2010

Works very well; just wish they would add hylaronic acid to it then it would be compete.

数あるグルコサミン製剤で世界一

Posted by Reviewer2383881 on Jul 09, 2010

数あるグルコサミン製剤のなかでも、内容特にコンドロイチン1200mgとMSM100mg・グルコサミン1500mgと現在最高の内容で、2ヶ月分と良心的な価格設定です。日本でこれだけのものは、ありません。

great for large dogs

Posted by Reviewer1210855 on Apr 22, 2010

Great price and fast service. I use it on my rott for his joint problems. He is now trying to run again. My dog has done well on it now my husband is going to try it for his knees.

Dr's Best works best for me!

Posted by Reviewer1613928 on Feb 24, 2008

Works wonderful! I have moderate to severe arthritis in my knees. I've tried other highly rated formula's from Consumer's Reports and didn't feel the results that I feel with this formula. I take half the recommended amount of those other brands, of Dr's Best and I do better than taking the full amount of those other brands! This formula has the best absorbed form of Glucosamine.

great