It worked fine for my joints!!!

Posted by 4848734342951828005 on Dec 24, 2014

I took this product together with Doctor's Best Collagen type I and III and I can tell that they work! My knees, fingers, lower back suffered from pain so much, that it kept me awake a lot of nights. Walking was sometimes a stress, fingers were hurting to the extent, that holding full cup of tea was a problem. Since I took this product for a month now, all these problems are gone and I recommended them to my other older sisters having similar issues. My sister is taking it for a week now and she says that all problematic joints are acking and I explained to her that it's normal and she will feel relief in few weeks after use. I had same feelings first couple of weeks, and felt relief on third week, now I feel like I'm 20! If you found this review helpful, please press Yes below.

joint & skin & eye health

Posted by kozo275090 on Mar 07, 2012

The new product of Doctor's Best. I was suffering from knee pain three weeks ago. Since 5 days after starting to take this, I've been able to play tennis perfectly.

Best for joint pain

Posted by Cindyblase on Jun 10, 2012

I had been using Glucosamine-Controitin after double knee scoping surgery and a massive tear rotator cuff surgery, but this product with the Hyaluronic-Acid, made the difference. I believe the Hyaluronic Acid was the key to eliminating all pain.

Great for Arthritis Pain

Posted by Reviewer2807001 on Aug 26, 2013

My doctor said to take MSM and Glucosamine Sulfate. Other forms of Glucosamine are out there, but they don't work. This formulation does. I tried another brand's formula, but it made me nauseated. This one doesn't. So far, no more cortisone shots needed in my shoulders, either. This product is a Godsend. Doctor's Best is, indeed, the best.

great for helping with arthritis and anti-aging

Posted by Reviewer1876891 on Aug 24, 2013

I take this supplement regularly and I rarely feel arthritis pain any more. It took about a year to reverse the serious arthritis damage I had but I feel pretty good now. Anyone over 50 should take this to rebuild bone and cartilage. I use this in conjunction with Neocell, Super Collagen for skin, hair, nails and joint support.

Great product!

Posted by 5384549403359861161 on Nov 27, 2013

I am using this product for a few weeks, and the pain in my joints is much less.

STASINOS

Posted by 4961212145861516030 on Sep 11, 2014

WORTH THE MONEY YOU SPEND

Greate

Posted by 5301974777807507689 on Oct 01, 2013

I loved

It helped my mum

Posted by Reviewer2034664 on Jan 13, 2013

My mum was suffering from severe knee pain only when going up/down the stairs. I bought her "New Chapter, Zyflamend easy caps" but it was no use after two bottles. This time I tried this, and after five days, it was improving.

It helps

Posted by 4677671339834610277 on Nov 15, 2015

My mother has arthritis. She has been taking these capsules and noticed improvements in her condition.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »