July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Doctor's Best, CoQ10, with BioPerine, 100 mg, 120 Softgels

Reviews 3-star

Not Credible Explanation

Posted by Reviewer3226106 on Jun 27, 2008

I received and used several orders of this product. They are normally a creamy orange color inside the softgel. I received an order in which the softgel contents were separated with part being a clear orange. iherb replaced the order. The replacements were mostly separated but some were completely clear orange as if one of the ingredients was missing. Doctor's Best responded but not with a credible explanation. I can't help but question the integrity and quality of this product and therefore other Doctor's Best products.

Urgent Urination

Posted by Reviewer1246812 on Jun 01, 2010

I drink a lot of water throughout the day so I urinate often. I noticed after I started taking these I would have an urgency when I had to go, and a feeling that even though I just went, I still had to go some more. I stopped taking them for a week and the problems stopped. I started taking them again yesterday and already the urgency is back. An added down side was that the feeling that I had to still go all the time was interfering with sexual performance. I researched side effects of CoQ10 and there was nothing about this, but if you take it and notice this problem, stop taking it and see what happens.

s0-so

Posted by Reviewer1621299 on Sep 02, 2010

did not notice any particular benefit while taking this.

cheap

Posted by Reviewer2090144 on Jan 14, 2011

I don't feel any difference off these. Too cheap of product. Some of the pills were black on the ends, ewww

CoQ10 - Take With Statins To Reduce Leg Cramps

Posted by Reviewer2030895 on Mar 21, 2011

I take 300MG per day (3x) to prevent leg cramps. It works! Also, seems to help reduce the slight pain in my knees. I'm 68 years old in excellent shape. Some say this stuff also benefits your heart.