Not Credible Explanation

Posted by Reviewer3226106 on Jun 27, 2008

I received and used several orders of this product. They are normally a creamy orange color inside the softgel. I received an order in which the softgel contents were separated with part being a clear orange. iherb replaced the order. The replacements were mostly separated but some were completely clear orange as if one of the ingredients was missing. Doctor's Best responded but not with a credible explanation. I can't help but question the integrity and quality of this product and therefore other Doctor's Best products.

Urgent Urination

Posted by Reviewer1246812 on Jun 01, 2010

I drink a lot of water throughout the day so I urinate often. I noticed after I started taking these I would have an urgency when I had to go, and a feeling that even though I just went, I still had to go some more. I stopped taking them for a week and the problems stopped. I started taking them again yesterday and already the urgency is back. An added down side was that the feeling that I had to still go all the time was interfering with sexual performance. I researched side effects of CoQ10 and there was nothing about this, but if you take it and notice this problem, stop taking it and see what happens.

cheap

Posted by Reviewer2090144 on Jan 14, 2011

I don't feel any difference off these. Too cheap of product. Some of the pills were black on the ends, ewww

CoQ10 - Take With Statins To Reduce Leg Cramps

Posted by Reviewer2030895 on Mar 21, 2011

I take 300MG per day (3x) to prevent leg cramps. It works! Also, seems to help reduce the slight pain in my knees. I'm 68 years old in excellent shape. Some say this stuff also benefits your heart.

s0-so

Posted by Reviewer1621299 on Sep 02, 2010

did not notice any particular benefit while taking this.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2290355 on Oct 20, 2010

Haven't run out of what I had on hand yet, but I have been taking CoQ10 for several years.

Just Started

Posted by Reviewer1884005 on Jan 27, 2011

I think the produce is a good one but I will have to use the produce for a period of time to know enough to add input that might be helpful to others.

CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer2753087 on Feb 13, 2011

Just OK I have to take 2 pills a day . I thought it will be 200mg each, so It will last me 4 months.

Q10

Posted by Reviewer1785417 on Feb 24, 2011

Seemes to help with energy a little

Great Price

Posted by Reviewer2212656 on May 30, 2010

Great price for this product, will order again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »