Very Good!

Posted by Reviewer3075169 on Apr 27, 2008

This is my favorite coq10,I have tried many brands over the years and this is the best.This one works!

CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer1067776 on Jun 11, 2008

Excellent product. I have taken many forms of CoQ10 (and I don't think I could function without it), and this one is especially effective.

George

Posted by Reviewer1066768 on Apr 18, 2008

I chose this iHerb product out of many online simular products because it was the best price by far and it was by far the best product. It has a high amount of high quality Japanese CoQ10. It was combined as it should be with bioperine,Vit E, and in a oil base. This cobination is often hard to find at the right price.

Amazing stuff

Posted by Reviewer3252220 on Aug 21, 2008

My dad takes this and it really helps him alot. It has really given him a lot of energy!

great product

Posted by Reviewer1820521 on Mar 01, 2012

Since last summer I've been taking this about 2-3 times a week, for heart and nerve damage I got from a seizure-inducing Ativan addiction in 2004(which the prescribing doctors always told me was not addictive). Since taking this CoQ10, my heart palpitations have really diminished, and I feel much stronger. I'm able to work out without getting extremely shaky and fatigued the next day. I also don't wake up in a sweat with heart palpitations as often as I used to. My anxiety levels and social phobias have gone down as well, and I feel much more in control. I also get no bad symptoms from any of the fillers. I really like these softgels. Just wish CoQ10 wasn't so expensive, since I live below poverty level, thanks to the pharmaceutical industry ruining a decade of my life. It's definitely something any psyche med survivor should try. I've never heard of it helping nerve damage and would love to see some research on this aspect. I'm sure it's healed some of my nerve damage.

Very important if you are taking statins!

Posted by NaturalHealthSK on Dec 15, 2014

CoQ10 is a compound that occurs naturally within the cells of the human body. Its main role is to support energy production in our cells and act as an anti-oxidant. As I said, this conditionally essential nutrient is really important if you are taking statins, since these inhibit CoQ10 production in the body, and/or if you have inherited mitochondrial disease, but you might also give it a shot if you are suffering from one of the following: Periodontal disease; Heart problems; Fibromyalgia; Chronic Fatigue Syndrome; Migraines; Depression; Hypertension; Huntington’s disease; Parkinson’s disease..and possibly much more, since as an anti-oxidant, it has potential to be helpful in every disease where oxidative stress is increased. There is much more research that has to be done on some of the mentioned health ailments though. As we get older, we are becoming less effective in converting CoQ10 from this form, ubiquinone, to reduced and active form, ubiquinol, so if you are 50+, consider taking active form of CoQ10. Me and my family have only good experiences with this brand, so I definitely recommend this product to you. Price is great too!

Skin looks much better

Posted by 4717731087784619802 on Apr 17, 2015

I ordered this product for me and my mother, because i read a lot about how important is CoQ10 for everyone, especially over 30. Im sure it has many benefits, but for the 2 weeks we are taking it i can tell for sure that our skin looks much better. My mother is 57 years old and her face looks great now, the small wrinkles are looking more smooth and i guess in future it will get even better. CoQ10 has also great benefits for her blood pressure. I feel more energy after takig these and my other supplements, so im not sure if its the CoQ10 or the others...or maybe all together, but i feel great and love it! With this being said i suggest taking this one right after food (we take it after our lunch), cause the BioPerine in it may cause some troubles in the stomach(heartburn) if your stomach is sensitive and isnt used the black pepper. Will add reviews to all other stuff i use to support my healthy weight loss, so if you like my review please let me know by clicking Yes and also feel free to check My iHerb page to see all my other reviews! Thank you!

Highly recommended!

Posted by lovelyBunny on May 24, 2014

I'm using this products for a several weeks and it gives me a lot of extra energy. I can recommend it to everyone. The price is also right.As I keep aging the more important CoQ10 is for a healthy heart. We keep losing it with age--just when we need it the most. Good price for a good product.

gum inflamation reduced

Posted by Reviewer3215386 on Nov 21, 2009

In the last few months I had developed inflamed looking gums, a long with some minor tooth decay. I also have pain from exposed roots. A week or two after starting these CoQ10 gelcaps (twice a day), the inflamation and pain in my gums is way down. Too early to tell if it will help the tooth decay.

This is the Real Deal

Posted by Reviewer1638561 on Jun 21, 2014

This softgel is so much better than the capsule type. I had been taking the latter type for months to improve palpitation without any success. When I switched over to this softgel type, there was a great improvement experienced by me.