CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer2069086 on Jun 30, 2009

I ordered this product for my cats,so I open the capsules with a pin and squeeze it into there food.The value is great.

The older I get

Posted by Reviewer3353568 on Jul 08, 2009

As I keep aging the more important CoQ10 is for a healthy heart. We keep losing it with age--just when we need it the most. Good price for a good product.

coQ10

Posted by Reviewer1302113 on Jul 22, 2009

good stuff

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2789223 on Jul 27, 2009

Excellent product, excellent price. Have been using for 1 years and find the product top notch.

Easy to swallow Q-10

Posted by Reviewer2016822 on Jul 28, 2009

Like the shape and feel of these.

Great product at a great price!

Posted by Reviewer1417911 on Aug 05, 2009

I just started using this product for my husband, myself and our two dogs. One of our dogs is a Golden Retriever who was last year April diagnosed with Lymphoma. Since then, he has received chemo treatments and the doctor recommended that he take CoQ10 30 mg. I give hime other vitamins as well and I believe that the CoQ10 really has helped his heart. We are all now taking this product to prevent heart problems, including our almost 10 year old German Shepherd.

great price

Posted by Reviewer1947073 on Aug 06, 2009

I don't know that I notice a difference taking it, but it's good for the heart, especially women.

Excellent CoQ10!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2455359 on Aug 26, 2009

I have been using CoQ10 for my heart, mostly 50 mg twice a day AM & PM for 13 years, as a result of a heart murmur and twice have had an infection get into my heart, having experienced heart palpatations. I starting using Doctor's Best High Absorption CoQ10 100 mg a little over two months ago. My heart feels stronger and I am breathing much better. My assessment is that the greater amount of CoQ10, 100 mg vs. 50o mg twice a day, as well as absorbing more of the CoQ10, are contributing factors.

CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer2319044 on Aug 13, 2009

I stopped taking a different CoQ10 product about 4 months ago but started up when I found these. I can tell a great difference in how I feel.

Great Products and Service

Posted by Reviewer2796105 on Aug 14, 2009

Thank you Iherb for existing. Your products, service and prices are definitely worthy of a five-star rating. The Doctor's Best CoQ10 is a great product!! The high-absorption softgels work just great and my heart thanks you.